Server time: 2017-08-24, 10:24

Sign in to follow this  
PhishTV

What To Say After You Die

PhishTV    0

So I have played on RP for a couple days now and I have been pretty good at roleplaying however I was wondering what to say after you die. It'll be hard to not mention it but what do you guys do to avoid going OOC?

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

Maybe say you were in a coma and you lost a lot of memories.

DORNER    0

I just yell "run, save yourselves!". Then if I run into them Id just say I woke up at the shore healed and some supplies left for me saying someone must have been looking out for me.. something like that.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Or you got shot/hit and fell unconcious and people moved you south to a "safe house" to heal you?

Guest Mateusz   
Guest Mateusz

Stay calm I mean in usual dayz you get mad easily after you try hard to live then a makarov boy comes along and pops one in your brain when ur not looking I'd say avoid bandits or big groups of people if your alone if you see a car you can ask for a lift and after you die remember you don't know where you died since your in a new life rp should make it easier for you not to die if you say ur good at role playing anyway best of luck !

Sky    1

Maybe even something mysterious.

"I was up at (location of death), but then... that's all I can remember. I woke up just east of Cherno on the coast. I have no idea how I got there".

You could argue that life in Chernarus is the equivalent of being in Limbo.

You can never die and have to relive it every time from the start. You can remember certain details and you can take wisdom throughout every reincarnation but cannot act on previous hostilities in the past life.

Hmm... Maybe I went too deep.

z0m2h14    0

Actually its better to start new character if you die in game. Magic resurrections spoil game experience and gruesome setting.

ivankesja    0

Act paranoid, like your life is nothing but a lie and you are trapped forever in this strange country with people who don't see it's all a lie.

Or you just start again like it's your first time in country. what i said above would just be a fun response where each time you die you get crazier and more paranoid.

Luinky    0

Our deity Tonic is always looking out for us... he is the lord of light and will always rescue our bodies from the shadows.

//OOC yes, Game of thrones reference.

DORNER    0

Our deity Tonic is always looking out for us... he is the lord of light and will always rescue our bodies from the shadows.

//OOC yes, Game of thrones reference.

haha yes!

Guest MARTiN   
Guest MARTiN

Good ol' Soham style

"IM REPORTING YOU MOTHERFUCKER"

Powdermen    0

Powder's guide on how not to .. :

What to do: If someone asks you where you came from you reply with ''the fish brought me here''. After that you return to the sight where you got shot ASAP and kill everyone you see after you've raided the TP.

Kravock    1

I go with something along the lines of waking up and not remembering much about how I got back to the coast.

Luweln    0

You try to not cry and then you move on if you dident cry to death.

Guest Marcus Williams   
Guest Marcus Williams

YOLO.