Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 18:56
Sign in to follow this  
SatansNightOut

Crimson Out.

Alright, I think I'm gonna bail and go on hiatus from the community before I drink too much vodka one night and burn my bridges here.

I sincerely hope there is a reason for me to come back sometime in the distant future when both the community and DayZ itself becomes more constituent and enjoyable. I'm tired of the game's frozen state, and all the contribution I made towards a particular side-project ultimately killed my loyalty towards this community after all the time I invested.

I have other things to keep my imagination stimulated, and other escapes to indulge in just as much as I did when I joined this community in 2014.

So until further notice? Crimson or Satan or whatever you know me as... I'm out.

o/

Edited by SatansNightOut

Catch you on the flip side.

:(

Incredibly sad to see you leave, but I give you credit for the way you're doing it. I hope you're right in that there is one day a reason for you to return.

Until then...  o7 to another fantastic role player..

Sad to see you leave, it truly is. Here's hoping we work hard enough to give you an excuse to come back. 'Till then, take care of yourself.

Spoiler

tumblr_noa00amyD31u5gaxgo1_500.gif

Sad to see you go, wish we'd spoken more than we have.

Sign in to follow this