Server time: 2018-08-20, 12:29

Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

What?

So a hacker gained access to @Ender's account and banned some people. Now all of a sudden @Andrey gets banned and @JimRP closes the thread saying its fixed.

Can you explain why you just banned someone with virtually no warning history who did nothing wrong?

Edited by Castiel

I was not the one to ban @Andrey. You'll have to ask @Rolle for an explanation. 

Surely there is a ban reason on his user notes.

I don't think bunkering down and not letting anybody know what's going on is helping anyone.

I'm assuming he was blamed for the hacking because of his "rp attacks" joke. He did nothing wrong. I know Jim I presumed you would mention him, I know it wasnt you

It's a temporary measure for security reasons. I'm gathering info about who is responsible for hijacking a GM account.

1 minute ago, Castiel said:

I'm assuming he was blamed for the hacking because of his "rp attacks" joke. He did nothing wrong. I know Jim I presumed you would mention him, I know it wasnt you

I'm pretty sure that there were more substantial evidence than just making a joke

1 minute ago, Hagger said:

I'm pretty sure that there were more substantial evidence than just making a joke

Well post and kevin were banned yesterday based on an anonymous tip so who knows.

Thanks Rolle but you know Andrey. This wasn't him. Do the right thing here

Just now, Castiel said:

Well post and kevin were banned yesterday based on an anonymous tip so who knows.

I neither would have thought Andrey doing anything like this. I'm sure things will clear out.

Just now, Kevin said:

wait wut?

I feel so out of the loop

Just now, Castiel said:

hello?

wha??t?

who??/////

I was told that I was banned for a different reason!!!!!

Edited by Kevin

Andrey isn't the type of person to do something like that. Just to clarify, was the RCON password changed after recent events?

Just now, Storm said:

Andrey isn't the type of person to do something like that. Just to clarify, was the RCON password changed after recent events?

RCON password has been changed. All staff has been notified to change all of their passwords.

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

hello?

wha??t?

who??/////

I was told that I was banned for a different reason!!!!!

idk I just heard it was a tip. They thought you were about to suicide or something.

Can we unban Andrey now?

-Snipped-

Uncalled for. Apologizes. 

Edited by Stagsview

If you banned Andrey then tell us WHY. Where's the proof. This is a good friend of mine who did nothing wrong and I've seen enough of that the past couple days.

*Sigh* Things are just getting worse....

4 minutes ago, Stagsview said:

It's a lovely feeling when you are sitting down chatting to a friend on TS and suddenly see them get banned. This makes me feel like if something bad happens I could be next on the temporary solution ban list. 

Seems like the policy here is to fuck over all the people who play here...

3 minutes ago, Stagsview said:

It's a lovely feeling when you are sitting down chatting to a friend on TS and suddenly see them get banned. This makes me feel like if something bad happens I could be next on the temporary solution ban list. 

Makes you think of the soldiers in the night who broke into the house, kidnapped people and find out the next day they were an information leak :P .  I mean could someone used Andrey's info to get Ender's info or use Andrey as a safeguard or a shield. I don't know how it works.

Andrey is probably top 10 least likely people to do this. Come on. What are we waiting for

1 minute ago, Castiel said:

Andrey is probably top 10 least likely people to do this. Come on. What are we waiting for

Probably Rolle to get to his PC tbh to reply or close the thread. And maybe unban

Edited by Volke

sandwich.jpg
this is the chill out sandwich. Can everybody take a bite out of it before grabbing their pitchforks and torches and start another useless pogrom...

for the vegetarians and vegans I provide an alternative 

Spoiler

LEAD_orthorexia11111.jpg

If Andrey did nothing wrong he will get unbanned. Patience is key.

2 minutes ago, Castiel said:

I believe staff is pretty busy figuring this thing out, I'm afraid they don't have time to keep updating the situation. They said that banning was just a temp solution, if Andrey is clean he will be unbanned, Chill