Server time: 2019-04-21, 09:08
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 51 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful
Sign in to follow this  
ThatRyanGuy

I'll be back [open frequency]

*Ryan quickly packs his bag with supplies; food, water, ammunition and grenades. He slides on his vest and checks the magazines are still full in his front pockets. He takes a deep breath as he looks around the safe house, the place an eerie silence due to everyone being asleep, before turning around and heading outside. He walks toward the road and takes his radio from his pocket. He takes another long sigh before pushing down the PTT*

Woods, Joe, Baba...

I just got a tip off from an old friend. He's up north in Russia and.. well he's in the shit. You don't need to know anything else just, it's bad

*he looks down at the rifle, which his is holding loosely in his free hand*

I took my rifle. I grabbed a couple of those ammunition boxes of ammo and some food. Sorry Woods I grabbed a few of your peaches while you were asleep, my bad... Oh and, I nicked some of Kibuka's grenades

*he sighs heavily*

I'm not saying her name on this frequency, but you know who I mean Joe. Look after her please, make sure she doesn't get into any trouble... keep her safe

I'll be about a week... If you don't hear anything, I'm sorry

*he releases the PTT and slides the radio back into his jeans pocket. He sighs heavily before repositioning his bag on his back. He checks the chamber of his rifle before heading off down the road, toward where he kept his horse hidden*

Edited by ThatRyanGuy

*Looking over at Woods sleeping Vanessa picks up Woods' radio and holds down the PTT speaking in a soft voice*

"Take care Ryan, just don't do anything stupid, we'll miss you, stay safe."

*She releases the PTT and gets back into bed with Woods*

Edited by Mira

*clic* 

You and all your pals made a publicly stunt a few weeks ago and went away for what, a day? See you tomorrow. 

*clic*

*Joe looks at his radio as he looks down into his scope, looking at the heard of cows, he hears the message and replies*

"Good luck Ryan, don't get yourself killed, don't want to lose any of my family

*He pauses*

"I know who you mean Ryan... Don't worry I'll keep her safe for you

Try to keep in contact brother. Come back safe"

*Joe finishes speaking and looks through is scope again at the herd of cows, lining up a shot on one of them*

*Tony wakes up on VMC hill with a serious hangover and could barely stand up. After vomiting for a good 5 minutes, he listens to the radio message from Ryan, he takes his radio out of his pocket and and holds the PTT to reply*

"Cheers Ryan, for ditching me on top of the hill when I have no idea what the f*ck happened to me the other night, but yea, guess I'll see you in about a week. Don't be getting yourself into any trouble whilst you're up there, have a good one lad"

*Tony releases the PTT and puts the radio back into his pocket before going back to vomiting for another 5 minutes*

*He'd roll over to the other side of the bed ,where Vanessa would be sleeping. He'd extend his hand over her and takes the radio from the cupboard. He'd press the PTT down and speak half asleep*

''I want those Russian salted chips..''

*He'd release the PTT, stealing the covers from Vanessa as he falls asleep*

Edited by Cloudy
MING MONG CAN'T SPELL

*as he eats he hear ryan`s message about leaving, he quickly presses the PTT*

"ryan dont you get yourself killed and take care. good luck pal"

*he waits a few seconds*

"im gonna ask you like as woods, bring me some of that good russian vodka, not that type tasting like piss water but the really good quality ones"

*He`d release the PTT*

Sign in to follow this