Server time: 2017-10-17, 15:15
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest JordansProcessor

Your Thoughts On My Application

Guest JordansProcessor   
Guest JordansProcessor

If you could give some of your opinions etc to short or if its good thanks for the help

My name is Jordan I don't have much time right now as I am recording this from my iPhone and it’s running out of battery in fact it’s basically dead. So this is where my story starts. 2 years ago I was at my local college on a car mechanics course so I could learn fabricating which definitely would have been useful. if I wasn’t here. Only a few months after I had left the college finding a well-paid job was very rare to come across so without consulting anyone from my family I decided. Yes I decided to join the army as a wheeled vehicle mechanic, although the job was in the army I was lucky if I got to see even the slightest bit of action in my time due to my job description. I was considering my options for a very long time when I was out there in afghan. I don’t know why. I guess being a mechanic stuck back at base just wasn’t what I desired. After all there was no action and never a new face in sight. After a whole month of debating in my head I decided. I decided to leave the military.

I decide to move over to North Korea for a fresh start. There was this one lady I spent days speaking to online, one time she suggested to me that I should move over to North Korea to start fresh away from the military doing whatever I wanted. So I took that advice not long after I met this amazing looking lass online I was living in her house. Days went past with me just walking around seeing the local sites I seen it. It was a rundown garage. I knew this was it. The reason I came to Korea. I ran to the estate agent with the address of the building spinning round my head I was prepared to buy this building no matter the price. In the next month I had the building completely renovated and looking great ready to start my own garage. The shipment of Ferrari’s were looking great in the brand new shop windows tempting many people to come inside even just for a closer look. Fair to say business was great. Later on that evening I had arrived home and when I got In I done my usual routine getting food out the freezer, turning on the oven and putting my evening dinner in before I went off to shower upstairs. As I sat down with my well…partner? I turned on the television and what a surprise I got. The audio coming from the television was far from what I wanted to hear. I can’t remember the exact phrase but it was something along the lines of ‘Today we go to war. Be prepared for the worst.’ With that phrase twirling round inside my head I quickly finished my dinner and rushed upstairs to spend what could be my last peaceful night in North Korea.

The next day when I woke up I heard from what I could make out to be a convoy of heavy armored vehicles. It was the sound I once heard and never again wanted to hear. I grabbed the clothes from the bottom of my bed and ran out on to the street. Next thing I knew there was 5 Officers closing in on me. Then I thought to myself. They still had my records. They came to find me and needed me to serve again. I knew I wasn't going back there no matter what. I ran up to my house to explain to my partner where I was going but I didn't have time. There was a knock. The knock confirmed my worst fears they did want me. The back window was open; this was my only chance to escape. My next door neighbour was also American I met him with our backpacks in hand ready to for a long day of avoiding almost every person we seen while trying to look as calm and collected as possible just in case we were spotted. Finally we reached the docks I looked around for the best option to escape to Skalisty island. There were many boats around us none which we were capable of starting up and making our getaway on so we had to do it the hard way. Swim.

As you know we left for Skalisty Island and that’s where we are today, right now recording this message. Although unlike before I’m alone. Although I was lucky enough to find a map it’s all in a different language.

I can make out some of it though with the stand out destination being the Trade Post. We were really short on supplies and my neighbour knew that so I’m guessing that is where he’s at. If not then I need supplies anyway so it is far from a wasted trip.

If you ever find this I am currently on my path towards the Trade Post. If you see me, 182cm, black hair, medium build, age 23 I am definitely friendly! But make sure that you let your status known before coming close because I can’t take any chances. I really could do with an extra pair of eyes looking out for my neighbour and as protection until we reach our destination. The Trade Point.

Recki    1

Dude, this is totally the wrong forum section..

Guest JordansProcessor   
Guest JordansProcessor

Dude, this is totally the wrong forum section..

it wouldn't let me post any ware else

Bogdan    0

Its good, but it should be in the "Roleplaying" section.

Moved to North Korea for a fresh start? O.o

Other from that, pretty good.

Guest JordansProcessor   
Guest JordansProcessor

Moved to North Korea for a fresh start? O.o

Other from that, pretty good.

xD i know lol

Its good, but it should be in the "Roleplaying" section.

whoops sorry

Sign in to follow this