Server time: 2017-08-21, 17:57

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Terry1

Can they kill me?

Guest Terry1   
Guest Terry1

If i get held up and comply to all the demands however one person from the group that is being mugged makes a run for the car and drives away, are they allowed to execute me even though i am still complying to all of their commands?

Profwedgie    7

Is that person friends with you or maybe in the same clan?

Tortov    0

Your group is collectively responsible for their actions, so technically, yes, since your friend's hostile action of theft took place in the same location as you. That is a decent RP reason for them to execute you...

It's not the best move on their part, though, if you have complied.

They shouldn't be able to kill you just for his actions. However if it is done in a rp manner then they might be able to. If they get the guy who ran on radio and tell them that you are their hostage and will be executed if he doesn't come back that's rp. Hostages have been executed before.

Guest Terry1   
Guest Terry1

right, the guy was a friend and he took off however i said in RP that I'm not with him and i was complying and they just executed me and another guy who we didn't even know us and didn't move a muscle? i was just making sure so that i know for the future

Profwedgie    7

Tbh I would have done the same, If they found you together, they would think straight away your a clan or friends and have more so I guess they can do it and it was a legit kill.

Guest Terry1   
Guest Terry1

Okay thanks for responding

Profwedgie    7

No problem mate, Anything else, PM me.

Rolo    0

The same thing happened to me! Were you with someone called 'Rolo' and another guy? We lost you for some time and the guy that we were with dived in the car and legged it?

DORNER    0

I would say if that ever happens again start yelling mercy and try to explain yourself before they kill you so you dont die because of someone elses actions

Guest Terry1   
Guest Terry1

The same thing happened to me! Were you with someone called 'Rolo' and another guy? We lost you for some time and the guy that we were with dived in the car and legged it?

Yeah it was us mate

Oldman    22

You can get up to 7 days ban for it, but some times it does not really matter. It depends.

Bubbles    31

Something simillar happened to me yesterday. I was robbed, told my teammates over the radio to get over and help me, and after a little bit back and forth firing, the robber executed me even tho I complied to all his orders. I just let it slip, I think it's fair enough.

Guest Terry1   
Guest Terry1

I see your point i just wasn't sure as there was no fire fighting it was simply one guy took off and six guys couldn't kill him so they executed me and the other guy even though we had no guns, didn't move and fully complied.