Server time (UTC): 2019-06-17, 11:57
Sign in to follow this  
localvictor

I'm so upset...

So me and my friend where RPing crazy folk in Stary we came across a guy that we where going to experiment on.  me being super smart didn't realise he broke free then we a had a cheeky stand off. Then this happened.

I was so tilted after wards because I thought he never crashed and thought he pulled a fast one on us and killed my friend. However he had already logged back in.

Because we thought he was gone my friend ran up the stairs in curiosity I'd imagine and got blasted. 

NO ONE IS TOO BLAME IT WAS SIMPLE LUCK 

thanks for watching 

Victor. 

So, your friend rushed the building thinking the enemy crashed and got killed?

Good. If he rushed the building hoping he was still logging in, or not in the server yet, I'm happy he died.

Seems like abuse of game mechanics to me 

13 minutes ago, Kevin said:

So, your friend rushed the building thinking the enemy crashed and got killed?

Good. If he rushed the building hoping he was still logging in, or not in the server yet, I'm happy he died.

Seems like abuse of game mechanics to me 

what no jesus xD if he crashed and he wasn't in we would have just left it there. we thought he was still logged of so we would have just said that the situation was null and void. My friend is possibly the most reasonable Rp player I've met please don't jump to conclusions.  

EDIT like the video says its no ones fault. just wanted so share this moment gawd

Edited by localvictor

2 minutes ago, localvictor said:

. just wanted so share this moment gawd

Plz don't use the lords name in vain.

Thanking you.

yeah that was a pretty shitty situation on both sides, if he moved himself I would have totally thought he was trying to get a cheap kill but since an admin moved him and he was just trying to explain his absence for the last few minutes I can see why he said that and how it sounded. I don't know why your friend moved in immediately, that was kind of a goofy move but not something anyone needed to die over.

Oh well, what's done is one get 'em next time.

12 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

yeah that was a pretty shitty situation on both sides, if he moved himself I would have totally thought he was trying to get a cheap kill but since an admin moved him and he was just trying to explain his absence for the last few minutes I can see why he said that and how it sounded. I don't know why your friend moved in immediately, that was kind of a goofy move but not something anyone needed to die over.

Oh well, what's done is one get 'em next time.

yeah man my friend moved kinda just out of curiosity i mean if i was in his situation where you were waiting for the right time to push then you where told the game crashed id be like "oh you are not there lol lets see"

The fact that the guy pushed up right as he said his game crashed was kinda sketch tbh

But yeah, shitty situation

Weird on both sides and I understand both sides. Take the loss and move on I'd say. Good watch though ( : 

3 hours ago, Poro said:

The fact that the guy pushed up right as he said his game crashed was kinda sketch tbh

But yeah, shitty situation

yeh, rip the dream especially when you get diddled by dayz

This makes me happy. Always nice when people talk it out over TS.

Well done, Im glad it got spoke about over TS, then putting up a reporting, fair play boys