Server time (UTC): 2019-06-26, 05:08
Sign in to follow this  
Markos

Greetings!

Congratulations on your whitelist :)

If you need any help don't be afraid to message me or another member of Support

Welcome! Enjoy your time here! Maybe we'll meet one day in Chernarus, would be nice. :)

And hey, don't forget to make at least one post in a different forms section soon so that your account doesn't get deleted. ^^

Welcome to the community, I hope to see you in game a lot and have you around for a long time :D

I would highly recommend checking out the Mentor Programme, it is in place to help newcomers like you develop their RP skills and integrate quickly into the community :D 

See you in game :')

Welcome Buddy. Hope you enjoy your stay here. If you are looking to become a top RP'er then go ahead a Jump Onto Ts and look for the Mentor Channel and see if there is anyone if there that you can talk to or you can go to the thread and appily there. Also If you are stuck on something like a rule or something along them lines then please ask one of the Staff Members that look orange they will help you out. Have Fun  :x

Welcome to the community, Markos.

Hope I run into you at some point, and take the advice the others are giving you into consideration. The mentor program is very beneficial.

Have fun! :D 

Thanks all of you for your advice! I'll consider the mentor programme for survivor RP when I have some more free time :) 

Welcome to the community Markos! Hope you like it here.

Welcome.

Welcome to our humble abode! ^_^

Welcome to DayzRP. I hope we stumble upon each other in the near future, happy rping ^_^

Sign in to follow this