Server time: 2017-10-20, 17:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest MinecraftJackson

Question

Guest MinecraftJackson   
Guest MinecraftJackson

//OOC

Tried to log on a few seconds ago too see server one is locked, noticing that Psi is streaming, is it locked so people can't stream snipe? There's 45 minutes till' the next restart so it can't be that.

3 answers to this question

Khardia    0

//OOC

Tried to log on a few seconds ago too see server one is locked, noticing that Psi is streaming, is it locked so people can't stream snipe? There's 45 minutes till' the next restart so it can't be that.

is it locked by a password? If so, you can find it in the Informations section of the forum.

If it was simply locked when you tried to join, just try again. It should fix the issue!

EDIT: No need of OOC brackets here, it's all OOC :)

I had this happen to me the other day. It was locked for a good 25 minutes. I would get the password right and it would just say that the server is locked. When I would get in the game would freeze before It created character.

Rolle    2953

The current server version has a bug, if too many connections are made in a short amount of time it won't retrieve any character data from the database. People joining will get stuck on loading screen and you will see them getting kicked for "CreateVehicle restriction #1". To fix that I lock the servers temporarily so that the server can fix itself, after a while it goes back to normal.

This will be fixed in the next version of DayZRP.