Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:28
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Descendants

Group name help

Recommended Posts

Beni    862

Another MC? We already have The Pagan's... This is gonna cause some serious drama when bike's get added into the game. 

Eventually 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Descendants    117
2 minutes ago, Beni said:

Another MC? We already have The Pagan's... This is gonna cause some serious drama when bike's get added into the game. 

Eventually 

that's the plan :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimnir    662

Tbh you could do it like the Pagans did and base it on an irl MC. You should obviously not use the real and full name, but if you look at the Warlocks, Sons of Silence or Vagos you will find alot of interesting and different MCs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcunt    239

Just make sure you know what you're talking about once you get it going. (how real clubs work, bylaws etc.) Do your research and you'll do good. I'm sure the brothers would love some competition and/or likeminded individuals to talk to ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marcoooz said:

-Snip-

Cheers for the feedback, we're working hard as I type this and hopefully this takes off as much as the pagans did :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
15 minutes ago, Marcoooz said:

Just make sure you know what you're talking about once you get it going. (how real clubs work, bylaws etc.) Do your research and you'll do good. I'm sure the brothers would love some competition and/or likeminded individuals to talk to ;)

Yeah as Marcoooz said, do your homework. Being in a biker gang in the real world isn't just about a group of people riding bikes, it's a brotherhood... With strict rules and a hierarchy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steck    109

Sons of Anarchy or Hell's Angels ;). But in all seriousness, good luck guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
Just now, Steck said:

Hell's Angels ;)

Lmao, that would be fun... I remember when we saw someone who said they were a Hell's Angel, rumour has it that he is still nailed to the tree to this day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jon Snow    0
10 minutes ago, Beni said:

Yeah as Marcoooz said, do your homework. Being in a biker gang in the real world isn't just about a group of people riding bikes, it's a brotherhood... With strict rules and a hierarchy. 

Already doing my homework, making sure I got everything on point ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcunt    239
12 minutes ago, Beni said:

Lmao, that would be fun... I remember when we saw someone who said they were a Hell's Angel, rumour has it that he is still nailed to the tree to this day.

He better be, the bastard. What's funny was that he had no clue who the Pagan's were, his biggest enemies </3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
2 minutes ago, Marcoooz said:

He better be, the bastard. What's funny was that he had no clue who the Pagan's were, his biggest enemies </3

Ahhh that was funny man... 

@Steck " What's that, you're a Hells angel " 

Every single Pagan in Stary flipped to him and started, before all we hear is steck scream " PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP RIGHT FUCKING NOW YOU HELL'S ANGEL FUCK " 

Ah.. Good times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steck    109
Just now, Beni said:

-hells angel fuck-

My uncle would be proud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
Just now, Steck said:

My uncle would be proud.

You still need to ask your Uncle if Jimmy D is still alive.

Also, that Gif you have on the forums. I'm going to put a blue boarder around that and make it 150x200 and send it to you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HarveyJ    143

MC's are usually American if I stand corrected?

It would be interesting to see how this is merged into RP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beni    862
1 minute ago, HarveyJ said:

MC's are usually American if I stand corrected?

It would be interesting to see how this is merged into RP...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Marcunt    239
13 minutes ago, HarveyJ said:

MC's are usually American if I stand corrected?

It would be interesting to see how this is merged into RP...

Not really. There are tons of MC's in Europe, such as Russia's "Night Wolves MC."

Would be sick to have a group base off of the Night Wolves.

Edited by Marcoooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I guess there is no Altar AM or Hidden Garden? Can't beat 'em, join 'em eh? Sad to see the good turn to the dark side. :(

Edited by EuphoricDoom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grimnir    662
6 hours ago, HarveyJ said:

MC's are usually American if I stand corrected?

It would be interesting to see how this is merged into RP...

Just as an example, there are a lot of Outlaw MCs in Germany or Western Europe in general. I know for a fact that some Hells Angels participate in human trafficking from the east. The Gremium MC has a lot of charters in Eastern counrties and would be possible aswell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Flapjack    66
2 hours ago, EuphoricDoom said:

So I guess there is no Altar AM or Hidden Garden? Can't beat 'em, join 'em eh? Sad to see the good turn to the dark side. :(

Altar AM is still gonna be running. Descendants is just no longer taking part in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Descendants    117
6 hours ago, EuphoricDoom said:

So I guess there is no Altar AM or Hidden Garden? Can't beat 'em, join 'em eh? Sad to see the good turn to the dark side. :(

yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×