Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-22, 03:34

Sign in to follow this  
joyvercauteren

Back again

Recommended Posts

Hello again

I used to be part of the dayzrp community during the dayz mod. However, I have not played dayzrp on SA since I have been studying abroad in Nottingham and SA was just wonky. Now I am back home and reapplied for the community. I hope people will come back to the community. Dayz has been developing slowly, but it is getting there (of course slowly). Nothing is perfect, but we will work it out.

Have a nice day and see you in the game!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Elmo    916

Welcome back :) Hope to see you in game regularly! If you need help with the new features, feel free to shoot a PM my way or put up a question thread :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

So... what happened with your old account if you used to play here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Welcome back.

Just now, Tosh said:

So... what happened with your old account if you used to play here?

Probably pruned. #WhitenameProblems

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tosh said:

So... what happened with your old account if you used to play here?

It got deleted. When the new whitelist system was introduced I did not confirm my account, since I was abroad in Nottingham and the rules were mixed in my head. I figured to reapply when I was back home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest
Just now, joyvercauteren said:

It got deleted. When the new whitelist system was introduced I did not confirm my account, since I was abroad in Nottingham and the rules were mixed in my head. I figured to reapply when I was back home.

You already had staff verify it was removed? Always best to make sure so you don't get caught up in a mess later. Welcome back anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

Welcome back!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Tosh said:

You already had staff verify it was removed? Always best to make sure so you don't get caught up in a mess later. Welcome back anyway.

Thank you for the feedback, but it is gone ;)

 

3 minutes ago, Sofie said:

Welcome back!

Thank you, I hope to have a good time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×