Server time: 2017-08-21, 01:04

Sign in to follow this  
Guest PixelBiscuit

A little idea, but very unsure If it'd work.

Guest PixelBiscuit   
Guest PixelBiscuit

I had a very brief idea suddenly that if a faction civilizes a town they could make some sort of Woodbury scenario. I'm not sure how it'd work but If a faction posted a few walls and re-enforced some rules to live by I'm sure the RP in that section would spark up a bit making players travel further around the map making RP more diverse. This would create the opportunity for bandits to hold up players driving down to the civilized towns for food etc. Making the experience more excitable for the community (not sayings it all ready is).

The towns would also re-enforce clans, making them larger causing more outbreaks of rebellion and such also causing more roleplay situations. The situations would also increase emotional RP e.g. trauma, fear and depression/sorrow creating a dark atmosphere around the area. And just to add I'm not a big "the walking dead" fan boy (I prefer Game Of thrones :))

If this is already happening, very sorry, but it was a thought at least :) If it won't work, just create a little discussion, expressing opinions and such.

Grizzly    0

I don't think it works, because of the zombies spawning, or loot. Although, again i'm not sure..

Guest PixelBiscuit   
Guest PixelBiscuit

Ah, O.K, I see what you mean by zombies and loot. I'm not sure how people would make it work. I think the beauty of it is just keeping the zombies at bay. Anyway I think your right about the loot spawning and the zombies.

I know that there has been suggestions to add new towns where just people would live. It might be cool to have zombies spawn outside the gates of those towns.

Guest Icy   
Guest Icy

Well the TP is something close to that! Other than that, I think there should be added a zombie free city, with spawns around it but not it, with a door in the wall that you can close so zombies will be kept out //ooc they will just open it.

It sound great but I don't know how easy it's to add, and it's gonna be hard due to all the pickpocketing, car steals and pvp confrontations

DORNER    0

If only base building was enabled on the server. People would be able to create their own settlements.

If only base building was enabled on the server. People would be able to create their own settlements.

+1 wish we could build our own settlements...

DORNER    0

+1 wish we could build our own settlements...

I know it was said already on here in one of the threads about it that it wasnt going to happen due to the fuckery that can be done with it like blocking off roads and buildings and stuff. Although if youre able to move stuff you could just unblock the roads.

Guest PixelBiscuit   
Guest PixelBiscuit

Wow, some really nice opinions going on about all this. I do personally like the idea of zombies spawning outside the gates to add that extra atmosphere of being boxed into the town. So aye, this would have to be a big project if one were to be put forwards.