Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:27

Sign in to follow this  

To the Pagans [Open Frequency]

* Marshall would close the door behind him, locking it as he makes his way over to his desk. He drops his bag on the floor next to him and pulls out his radio, holding down the PTT *

So, Pagans ... I did what you told me and we're gone, just like you wanted. We no longer reside in Stary and only you occupy it as far as I know. So is this "Beef" over? Or do you still want revenge for what we did, because I doubt that dumping our tents were enough to satisfy that quench, were it? Anyway, if you still want fresh fruit and veg then we'll send you over a cute little gift basket, as a peaceful offering. If you don't want it, then don't have it ... Ain't gonna lose sleep over it.

* Static overtakes the frequency *

Steck    96

*Damien is at the clubhouse, blockading deceased / rotting Barbro Bagge's body in the closet due to the stench. He is informed of the broadcast from a Prospect. Damien picks up the public clubhouse radio and transmits*

Well, we were fairly clear of what we demanded. And it's good that y'all accepted. We made it fairly clear the demands towards us, just weren't gonna work out... Nope.

*Pauses*

So, sounds fucking great. Matter of fact, our club's supply of food is running a little lower than usual. If the delivery of the fruits and veggies matches the lost profit of the purple, the club will accept your peace offering and oust the previous agreements.

*Pauses*

Contact us when the delivery is ready.

*Damien ends the transmission*

*Will over hears the transmissions and runs his hand through his hair before taking a seat and grabbing his radio.*

Alright bikers.. I've held my tongue and turned an eye. You know the Gamblers are all for a good deal but you terrorizing these farmers is done. They've been nothing but respectful and kind to us. Hell even feeding us when we walk in. You bringing harm to them ends now.

Keep your deals on the table but the foul play is now done. Like Johnny says..  The house always wins baby. 

*Click*