Server time: 2017-10-23, 07:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MineCopre

Closing the whitelist application

Question

MineCopre    4

Hi, soooooo I was applying to the whitelist and it happens that I've reached the point where I have to write my story. But the problem is that I need to think of something and that may take some time to do something good or just not bad. And the problem comes in when I may have to close the tab losing all the progress made and probably wait 8 hours to re-apply and that would be a little bit boring.

Now my question is if I really lose my progress after I close the tab or I can continue later, or I can write some nonsense and finish after. Whatever the true is I will accept it, mostly because I dont have another solution... XD. 

Thanks in advance

5 answers to this question

Shane    573

I am not 100% sure but I think it does reset your progress so I would recommend if you are going to close the tab to take a screenshot of your passphrase so you dont have to go looking for it again.

WilliAM    431

I'm pretty sure it saves the last section, so it won't reset because you closed out of the tab. I would just write out the backstory as soon as possible, it doesn't need to be a 5 paragraph essay, just a simple backstory that pertains to the lore. 

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. 

MineCopre    4
11 minutes ago, Will said:

I'm pretty sure it saves the last section, so it won't reset because you closed out of the tab. I would just write out the backstory as soon as possible, it doesn't need to be a 5 paragraph essay, just a simple backstory that pertains to the lore. 

If you have any further questions feel free to ask. 

THANK YOU KIND SIR, Indeed I can close the tab and continue I just tried. About the story I just need to read the lore again to make sure that I dont misspelled anything. I was thinking in being an turist who was caught in the wrong place at the wrong time, something like that.

12 minutes ago, Shane said:

I am not 100% sure but I think it does reset your progress so I would recommend if you are going to close the tab to take a screenshot of your passphrase so you dont have to go looking for it again.

Thanks for answering kind sir but Mr. Roosevelt XD. was right 

Edited by MineCopre

WilliAM    431
5 minutes ago, MineCopre said:

-snip-

Glad I can help, since it seems you solved your issue, go ahead and click the check mark above the reply you feel answered your question. 

MineCopre    4
5 minutes ago, Will said:

Glad I can help, since it seems you solved your issue, go ahead and click the check mark above the reply you feel answered your question. 

Done