Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:36

Sign in to follow this  

The man with the tanto

*Masahi clicks the PTT*

*Clears throat* I just received the last written words of my deceased brother Ace, since Izaak is dead and I doubt Miller would want that old rusty thing doubt its rusty though. To whoever is listening that has my brothers ceremonial tanto I would like to meet you to set something up I came to this shit hole to try and convince my brothers dumbass to stop what he would regularly do; torture. In a way I'm glad he's dead but he was still my brother I'd like to have it back, the tanto that is. If you want information I can give you that, ammo guns and medical supplies I will gladly hand over contact me at 73.31

*Lets go of the PTT* 

*Vinny Mancini is sitting quietly in his hideout, trying to raise a ship in a bottle. Once his radio goes off he listens carefully before he slowly nods to one of his associates who in return holds the radio close to Vinny and presses down the PTT*

"The brother of Ace..I do remember your brother, I remember him well..Allow me to introduce myself..My name is Vincenzo Mancini, but please do call me Vinny."

*Vinny pauses for a moment as he remembers back when the war was going on, he continues to puzzle with the ship in a bottle as his gaze slowly shifts towards his left to look at the Tanto, which is hanging on his wall*

"..Your brother gave me his Tanto in a sign of forgiveness and respect. I can understand that it means alot to you, the question is how much? To tell you the truth, brother of Ace..It means alot to me aswell, respect is something that I have worked my entire life to achieve and it is not given out easily...You have to earn it..Your brother did not see that at first, but I made him realise the fault in his way and why respect is key. This Tanto might look useless and to many it probably is, but to me..It's much more then what it seems to be, it's respect."

*Vinny pauses once more, he stops puzzling with the ship in a bottle and grabs the radio to hold it himself from his associate, he stands up and takes a few steps to his left in order to stand infront of the Tanto, staring at it*

"..What i'm trying to say here is that I do not want Ammo, guns, supplies or anything like that..What I want is for you to owe me a favor, just like your brother did. Now what this favor is, I can not discuss here but it will be revealed to you in time. If you wish to see the Tanto again, there will be more to cash in then just a favor, but it is a start..Ciao for now..Arrivederci amico mio morti."

*Vinny releases the PTT and places the radio down on the table gently*

Edited by Jackieboy

*Masahi clicks the PTT*

Masahi's the name... I understand what you're saying especially in these times respect is something that hasn't been around much I hope I get to see you face to face sometime soon I'll see what favor you need and I'll get it done.

*Lets go of the PTT*

*Vinny presses down the PTT*

"I will remember your name Masahi, brother of Ace. Good, it seems the two of us understands each other perfectly..I will contact you soon with the location and time of our meeting, please understand that this is simply business, do not try to cross me, Mr Masahi."

*Vinny releases the PTT and places the radio down, he pauses for a moment staring at the Tanto on the wall, before he goes back to puzzling with his ship in a bottle*

Edited by Jackieboy

*Clicks the PTT*

Unlike my brother, I'm not a maniacal bastard but at the same time I'm not a pansy; pardon my French Vinny. Reach me on the frequency 73.31 with the location and time of our little meeting I will go alone if you'd like. Keep in touch.

*Lets go of the PTT*