Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:29
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
WeeMeme

To the pagans (private)

WeeMeme    0

Tia is sitting by a tree in the woods in a bad way south of where she parted ways from the group after the gun shots started flying over them She wipes her tears and holds ptt

I dont think i will be back for a while pagans im not cut out for all of this shooting and fighting

She holds the bullet wound on her thigh and flinches 

I may be back in the future but i need to take it easy for a while im all shot up and i feel like shit She coughs

Siggy i will you some time in the future hopefully 

She sighs releasing ptt and starts patching her self up 

Marcunt    240

*Dallas, patching himself up for the 100th time, lifts his new radio up to respond to the bullshit he just heard.*

"Bitch, you'll get back in the damn fight right fuckin' now."

*Pause.*

"Ya think we're all cut out for this shiet? Hell, most of us are used to controllin' the streets back in the states, but this? This is way bigger, Tia. I don't care what the hell you are, get your property ass back in the fight."

*He goes back to tending to his wounds.*

WeeMeme    0

10 minutes ago, Marcoooz said:

-Snip-

Tia tries to stand but falls back down she decides to respond Holds ptt

Listen Dallas i physically cant im in a bad way im lost I've only been in this country for a couple months i think i'd be lucky to be getting shot at least i would know there is other people close by 

She sighs and wipes tears

Im sorry i cant deal with it all at the moment and this property shit is driving me mad as well it breaks me every day and its just get worse everyday i go on now.

Tia sighs releasing ptt taking the property patch off her jacket

Sign in to follow this