Server time: 2017-10-20, 05:17
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
casavillam

Hello @Daisy (private frequency)

casavillam    14

*Alec enters a log cabin after an endless day of hiding and fighting infected, he starts a fire trying to get dry and warm, while he starts cooking some meat he takes out his backpack a bottle of whiskey he found and gives it a long drink, tunes Daisy radio frequency and prrsses the ptt*

Hi Daisy, I hope you are listening to this and you are ok. It was a terrible and long day after I met you, I had to change plans whilst heading north, I had to deviate because I came across a huge infected horde, I managed to kill a lot of them but I was running out of energy so I used what I have left to run like hell and hide. 

*he has some more whisky *

I'm not even sure where am I now, didn't come across anyone alive but be really careful on you way, have you got any clue where are you? 

Stay safe and please tell me if I can help you somehow 

*releases the ptt and he faints with the bottle on his hand *

Edited by casavillam

Daisy    113

*Daisy startles up in surprise when she hears her name throught the radio. A bit confused she listens to the message and takes her radio to answer*

"Hi ... ehm ... Alec, right? I am fine, I'm still in ... Gorka? .... the town you left me. I killed some chicken here and I had no need to leave this place, not so far.

Are you all right? Did the infected hurt you?"

*Transmission ends*

Sign in to follow this