Server time: 2017-10-22, 00:59
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Nihoolious

Izaak's Fall

Nihoolious    1248

artworks-000127083474-j6eiya-t500x500.jpg

"Don't let it die with me"

Izaak stood in his office staring out window at lost opportunities. He stared upon what once was the Plantation. It was a hub, a safe zone, a home. And now it lay in disrepair, a shadow of its former self. It fell victim to the same fate that befell any and all places of refuge in Chernarus, destroyed by those who want only chaos. The one time Izaak sought to do good and repay the survivors of South Zagoria for all the damage he had caused, he was betrayed, beaten and bruised. Blood had been spilt, blood of friends and family and continued to spill until Izaak called for a retreat. And now he stood in the very room he had many times before when he needed to think, alone. He stood here when New Moon was formed, when the Horsemen split, when the Plantation was reopened, and when he finished killing two old friends. This time however, was the last time he would stand in the office and reflect.

The door opened and a figure stood in the doorway. 

"You needed to see me Izaak?" said Miller Thompson.

Izaak walked away from the window and moved towards the fireplace. He stared at the sword on the mantle above it, his sword. The same sword he reserved for special occasions and special executions. He polished it frequently, now was no different.

"Yes Miller, come in and sit down." Izaak said as he removed the sword from its mantle.

Izaak leaned on his desk as he polished the blade, being very thorough in his strokes as to not leave any residue behind. As he cleaned, he looked at Miller who sat there unsuspecting. 

"This sword is special to me Miller. I have used it to end the lives of many opponents where a simple gunshot would not have been appropriate for their deaths. I save this sword for special occasions. I was going to save it for Kristof Vander and Leo. Then, as time went on, I felt it needed to be used on other enemies. Recker, Blades, Braxton... Fox" Izaak said as he looked Miller in the eye with the last name. "They all have done something horrible to warrant an execution by this sword, but there is a common theme among many of these names. Betrayal. To me, that is the worst sin of them all. And the one that should be punished the harshest." 

"Where are you going with this Izaak?" Miller asked confused.

Izaak lay down the rag on the desk and looked back out the window at the Plantation. He stared at the gravestones of all the fallen New Moon members and former tenants of the settlement. "Jack, Rick, Brandon, Ace" stood out among the many. Izaak's expression turned to one of grief for a brief moment only to change to one of disappointment. 

"I've been thinking about this for a long time Miller. It all makes sense now. Since the beginning, we have faced obstacles and challenges. We overcome one to be met with another. We lost many through these conflicts and I didn't know why. And then it hit me. There was always one thing that nearly every conflict erupted from: Betrayal. All these people turned against us and we were forced to fight our friends, our family while loosing many of our own. I thought I had rid our family of traitors. But then Ace died, and that was when I realized something. Of all the people to betray me, only one remains among us." Izaak said as he turned to Miller. "Its you Miller."

Miller stood up in protest. "Izaak, what are you talking about? I would never betray-" Miller said until he was cut off. "But you have. You refused to help us build New Moon in the beginning. You were against us for a long time. You captured me and would have had me killed. And I was foolish to think you would put aside your past ways when you came into our fold. You still have connections with our enemies. You LET Fox and her accomplice killed Ace! On this very land, the land we built so that we could be safe from the scum out there! You desecrated this place with your actions Miller. You allowed our family to die. And most of all, you betrayed us. You betrayed me." Izaak responded with anger.

Miller began to back away to the door, sensing Izaak was going to act. He turned around and attempted to leave but as he grabbed the door knob he was shot from behind. Izaak had removed a Makarov from his belt holster and fired a single shot into Miller's back, knocking him to the ground. He moved around his desk, sword in one hand and gun in the other and made his way to a defenseless Miller Thompson who lay before him. He holstered his gun and grabbed the sword with both hands. As Miller lay on the ground in pain, Izaak raised the blade as if he was an executioner in the dark ages, ready to strike down his victim. Izaak was so entranced in this act he failed to notice Miller wore a plate carrier underneath his coat that shielded his body from the bullet.

Miller rotated his body to face Izaak and kicked him in his right leg with such force it nearly broke it. Izaak reeled in pain and loosed his grip on the sword. Miller regained his composure and tackled Izaak, pinned him to the desk. Izaak hit the desk with such force he lost his grip on the sword and it fell to the floor. Miller began delivering a series of punches towards Izaak in an attempt to knock him out. Izaak grabbed Miller by the throat with both hands and began choking him with all the strength he could muster. Miller tried to remove Izaak's hands but the grip was too tight. Miller reached for Izaak's pistol which he noticed and became distracted by for a moment and loosened his grip. Miller used this opportunity to deliver another series of punches towards Izaak's head. Izaak released his grip and Miller stumbled backwards, hitting a bookshelf to his left. Izaak quickly recovered and went for his gun. Miller attempted to sprint around the desk to grab Izaak from behind but before he could make it Izaak got two shots off into Miller's chest, knocking him to the floor. 

Izaak spit out blood to his left and then slowly made his way to the fallen Miller. Izaak stood over him and raised his gun to finish the job. Miller once again went for his right knee, this time being successful in breaking Izaak's leg. Izaak lowed the gun and cried in agony for a moment. This gave Miller time to think of a followup. His weapon was outside of the office and he would not be able to ready his pistol in time. He turned and saw Izaak's sword laying beside him. Izaak regained his composure once again and turned back toward Miller. His gun was in position and all he needed to do was pull the trigger and it would all be over. He would kill the traitor once and for all. New Moon would prosper and all the fallen would return to help bring in a new era for Izaak's family.

But this was wrong. The dead weren't coming back. And killing Miller would solve nothing. All this time Izaak had been looking at other people to blame for all the bad things that have happened. In reality, it wasn't all their fault. Izaak had been ruthless. He let all the wrong that had been done to him change his mindset, his way of thinking and his moral compass. He let his anger influence his decisions. And ultimately was the reason for some of the hardships New Moon had faced. It was not all his fault, but he was too blame for some of it. Not Miller, him. With this thought, he let his guard down for a second. He forgot all about what had just transpired in that office. As he began to look at Miller, he struck. The sword impaled Izaak through his chest, barely missing his lungs. Izaak opened his mouth in shock and in pain as he witnessed his friend stab him with his own sword, the one he saved for those who deserved it most. Ironic.

Miller pulled the sword out quickly as Izaak collapsed to the floor. He tossed the weapon aside and moved over to the fallen Izaak. Izaak, mouth full of blood, tried his best to breathe his last few breaths. He stared up at the ceiling as Miller tried to speak to him. The wound was fatal, they both knew that. But Izaak was not going to go out so easily. He turned his head towards Miller and looked him in the eyes. He attempted a smile as he spoke

"I was wrong Miller. So, so wrong." He coughed blood. "New Moon. Don't let it die with me"  Izaak said with his last breath. He turned his head back towards the ceiling, as the life faded from his eyes.

As Miller mourned the loss of his friend, he reflected on what had happened to Izaak. Simply put, he had lost his way and succumb to madness. All the trauma, torment and hardships he had been through had molded him into the man he became. And ultimately it was too much for him to handle and he lost it. Miller's killing of Izaak was not of hate, but of mercy. Izaak needed to be put down for his own good and the good of those around him. And Izaak realized this at the end. Miller chose to bury him on the Plantation, but separate from the rest of the graves. Buried with Izaak were his RHM patch, his family heirloom double barreled shotgun, his glasses and beanie and finally his sword. As Miller finished the grave, he noticed the moon up above. It was full, just as it had been when Izaak formed New Moon. Miller didn't want everyone's memory of Izaak to be tainted by his actions that night. So he hid away the murder weapon and kept the truth a secret. 

In time they would learn the truth. But now they needed a leader, and Miller would take up the mantle. He would attempt to honor Izaak and do right by him, just as he had everyone else in New Moon.

//So Izaak Sirko is officially dead. I needed to take a step back from the community and unfortunately I left loose ends when I did. Now that I have some time, I thought I'd finish Izaak's story and give an explanation of why Squillium leads New Moon. I wrote this at 3 am and am tired af so forgive the errors. Regardless, hope you enjoy.

Castiel    1124

Always thought Isaak Sirko died on that boat with Dexter, weird.

kappa.thumb.png.7aee6b7e6d545163d466606867d6987f.png

Nihoolious    1248
8 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Always thought Isaak Sirko died on that boat with Dexter, weird.

kappa.thumb.png.7aee6b7e6d545163d466606867d6987f.png

32857-Isaak-Sirko-fuck-you-gif-m02w.gif

Memes.

Puddin    0

That beautiful namedrop... Ah I miss the good old days only time will tell where this'll go with Squilly as leader needless to say the lore wipe is coming so B|

WilliAM    431

It was good read. 

o7

Eagle    409

Eh, I've seen better.

giphy.gif

Nihoolious    1248
Just now, Eagle said:

Eh, I've seen better.

Fight me. 

Eagle    409
4 minutes ago, Nihoolious said:

Fight me. 

I could, but you'd surrender ;)

Bubblegum    230

Had a few run ins with you as Izaak, beefs and reports against one another aside, that was a great character and you were a great roleplayer, sad to see the character go. Best of luck in whatever future endeavors you have.

Sign in to follow this