Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:03

Sign in to follow this  
DarkSide

This is Vinnie (Private freq)

DarkSide    229

*Vinnie presses the PTT button*

Hello? I don't know if this thing is working. But it's me, Vinnie. Ya know an old Gambler? I was once fat but I took a vacation to an old place and lost some weight.

I am reading to kill some people for fun again. I have my can of spaghetti and I'm ready to smear it on some fucks. 

Tell me where you guys are and I'll come running down to help.

*Vinnie releases the PTT button*

*Valentine smiles and presses down the PTT while looking at Bruce, being busy talking to Miller on the radio*

Some weight? I can't wait to see that, I'm proud of you, Vinnie. We got another Vinnie running with us but he is pretty.. Uh.. let's just say, I want you back here, so hurry up your ass and come down here.

*She releases the PTT and tosses the radio over to her bag, waiting for Bruce to finish his transmission*

DarkSide    229

*Vinnie angerly picks up his radio and slams down the PPT*

You fucking replaced my black ass? What the actual fuck? This is why we black men always die first in movies. You always hate us and forget us so easily like come on man... That shit is stone ass cold. That motherfucker better be gone before I'm back or his ass is grass and I'm the big black lawnmower.

*Vinnie sets down his radio*

*Val jumps up to grab her radio again and presses down the PTT*

Calm down, Vinnie. No one replaced you. And trust me when I say that.. No one could ever replace you. Now stop bitching around and move your ass down here so I can hook you up with some chicks.

*She releases the PTT*

DarkSide    229

*Vinnie picks up his radio and presses the PTT*

Val I can only run so fast ok. We are good at basketball not at running. I ain't no Usain Bolt OK?! Jesus.

*Vinnie releases the PPT*

Edited by DarkSide

*After kicking Pauly and Will out of the cabin, he walks over to Val and hears Vinnie's voice. He snatches the radio from her hands and smiles, then presses the PTT*

"Yo Vinnie. Get your fat ass down here. I've been naming fucking telephone poles after you and shit. We need our fat ass to strike fear in our enemies. Also, I don't know where the fuck you are, but we need a car. If you can find one and fit in it, bring it back with you. Thanks, man.

*Stops transmitting and tosses the radio back to Val*

Edited by Bruce

DarkSide    229

*Vinnie presses the PTT*

I mean I can't fit in any car around here let alone forklift. I found some swag ass mixtapes. You wanna hear them?

*Vinnie releases the PTT*

*Val sighs and presses down the PTT*

Alright, let me hear some.

*She releases the PTT*