Server time: 2017-08-16, 13:06

Sign in to follow this  
Squillium

Bigger Fish to Fry [Gambler Private Frequency]

Squillium    320

*Miller, sitting in a cabin tending to his wounds after a long day, looks at his radio and presses the PTT*

Alright Val, Bruce, Pauli, Will, anyone else I've been forced to shoot at these past few weeks, us and The Saviors are getting sick of this shit.

*He sighs*

I'm gonna make this simple, stop the shit with us and The Saviors and don't associate with Akrasia and this shit ends.

*He pauses and half smiles through his pain. He sarcastically says*

Peace in our time.

*A slight laugh can be heard as he releases the PTT*

*While sitting against the wall of his cabin, he hears the broadcast and takes a moment to think. After contacting with the other leadership, he grabs his radio and begins transmitting*

"Listen here Miller. We can make something happen between our two groups, but we have no interest in stopping any sort of conflict with the Saviors. You either need to drop this shit with the Saviors or hand over Moody."

*Takes a deep breath and looks over at Val who's contacting Vinnie, then continues*

"If you aren't willing to do one of those, then this can't happen."

*He releases the PTT*

*Will walks into the house where Bruce, Val, and Pauly sit. He looks over at Pauly who is about to talk, but quickly runs over grabbing his radio knowing hes just going to say something stupid and presses the PTT himself*

I never thought this time was going to come... Its good to hear that we can all throw this petty bullshit aside but there is one little detail that is missing here. I want Moody. That mother fucker killed my child and shot Lyaria in the stomach. He has what is coming to him. 

*He pauses looking over at the rest of them*

Simple demands really... Bruce already made it really clear what there is to gain out of it. 

*You hear a muffled yell in the background as Pauly is trying to yell into the radio but Val quickly wraps her hand around his mouth.*

Edited by Riggsee

Squillium    320

*Miller, thinking about the circumstances, presses the PTT*

Alright so besides peace, Moody for your GUARANTEE that you will not associate with Akrasia ever again?

*He pauses, contemplating what to say*

I'm not willing to betray them, but I'll talk to some of their members and see what they think. I'll be in touch tomorrow.

*He releases the PTT*

*Valentine catches the radio Bruce just tossed to her and presses down the PTT

What do you mean with us not associating with Akrasia ever again? The only thing I can offer you is not to help them fighting you guys. I don't want to just turn my back on them after they've helped us out several times.

*She pauses for a moment and looks down at her wedding ring, then up to Bruce, and smiles*

Also, IF anything comes out from that, you better make sure we are nowhere near Akrasia if you start shit with them. Makes it easier for both of us to avoid conflict. I hope we can get to an agreement here.

*She releases the PTT and turns down the volume of the radio before tossing it to the ground*

Mexi    994

*Flicking back through his old frequencies he'd come across his previous groups just as terms are begin discussed, to his shock he'd begin to speak*

"So.. The rumors were true then? In all honesty we're not shocked but for these people to execute a number of your people, shoot one of your members while she was lined up against a wall not only causing her to be out of commission for a while but kill her child, you want peace? Sorry to be blunt but grow a pair. The majority of Gamblers I consider to be friends but here you're picking something that goes against what we originally agreed with you."

*He'd let out a heavy sigh while still holding the talk button*

"If you choose to cut off this agreement you'll be no longer considered friends, you will be hostiles. You're either with us or you're against us. Your move."

*He'd sit back in his chair with his hands gripped on both of the chairs arms awaiting a response*

Squillium    320

*Hearing the apparent Akrasia's member on the radio, Miller smiles and presses the PTT*

That sounds like the words of a scared man.

*He releases the PTT as he moves North looking for a new home for his group*

Mexi    994

*He'd take to his radio again*

"Scared? No. Far from it but being loyal to a friend and to a cause goes a long way."

*He'd place his radio back onto the table again*

*Dennis hears this and thinks to himself. An agreement, what the fuck. He grabs his radio and begins to talk*

"I am not interested in a truce with these guys... If this agreement is made, consider my loyalty gone, I don't kiss the feet of weak men."

*He releases the PTT button and waits for the bosses to respond*

Eli picks up his radio 

Yup, kinda agree with my boy Dennis, Johnny never would have done this pussy shit, 

You go to your meeting, you come back alive I assume it's a deal, i'm out.

You come back dead, then what do you fucking know shoulda listened to me.

Eli ends his transmission

*picks up his radio and before pressing the PPT, lets out a sigh and begins to transmit*

"Ye boys, unfortunately I'm in the same boat as my buddy Eli and Dennis here, a truce means that my bonds with The Gambinos is over. I'm sorry my friends, after all I've been through with these fucks, being The Saviors and New Moon alike, I can't see a truce as being an option for me guys sorry, but not sorry!"

*he launches his radio with anger and sits down by a tree thinking of what will happen in the days to come*

*Andy grabs his radio and begins to transmit*

You all speak as if you know what is at stake, the truth is, none of you do. Let's say this war rages on, some of your men die, you swear revenge, you attack us, some of our men die, we swear revenge, we attack you. It doesn't end, until either everything is lost, or only one group remains, or at least, what is left of it. It does not make you weak to want peace. War gets into your head, slowly it starts turning you into a shell of what you were, there comes a point when there's nothing left of what you used to be. Let it be known that when you folks attempted to execute me, and almost succeeded for that matter, I did not want any sort of revenge for it. When you have seen as much war, bloodshed, and loss as I have, you learn to see both sides. The only thing I want is to live, as I'm sure all of you do. Although your 'friends' may not see it, I'm sure you Gamblers do. and let me ask you this, what kind of 'friend' would turn their back on you because you're tired of fighting and want peace. Doesn't seem like a friend to me, they're using you in my opinion. They think of you as a number, a pawn on their chess board.

*He stops transmitting and gets a drink of water from the well*

*Crow sigh hearing everything on the radio and decide to say his piece*

I haven't been with my new brothers for long but this isn't my first "war'' and won't be my last from the way our world is.

But the only way I can see the peace to be really achieved is us lining every last one of you on the wall and giving the building a fresh coat.

so if this isn't peace were getting look like I most say goodbye to my new friends and most follow my brother to hell.

*he chuckles turning his radio off a get himself ready for upcoming days* 

General    10

*Bobby hears muffled voices coming from in his backpack, he takes out his radio and joins in*

I think i speak for most of us on both sides when i say that i would like to put an end to the fighting. But if our enemies don't want peace, then i am more than happy to keep cutting these chumps down like we've been doing for the past two weeks. I'd think that after the last couple massacres they'd stop acting like they are the ones holding the cards here, but maybe after they find a few more of their dead friends laying around they'll decide this pointless war isn't worth while for them anymore.

*gunshots can be heard nearby*

Well i'd love to stay and chat but i have work to do.

*Bobby sighs as he releases the PTT*

*Bruce hears Bobby speaking and decides to respond*

"Yo, buddy. I really need you to shut the fuck right now and not stir the fucking pot. Let the adults talk for a bit. Thanks"

"To Miller, I'll be contacting you shortly with a few new developments and interested parties."

*Transmission ends*

Edited by Bruce

*Bruce quickly gets out of bed, grabs his radio, and walks out of the front door, slowly shutting it behind him. After walking to a nearby tree and leaning against it, he jots down a few notes and presses the PTT*

"Alright, I feel like a lot of concerns and misconceptions need to be addressed here."

*He pauses for a moment and glances at his chicken scratch, then begins speaking again acting as if he gives a shit*

"First, we will never go against the men of Akrasia nor will we ever fight along side New Moon. Nothing could ever push us to that point. So to Tim, chill the hell out. We can all agree that this fucking conflict is going absolutely nowhere and nothing will ever come of it. I don't understand why you want to come in here and start chalking this up as a massive "betrayal" when honestly we just want to get back to the way everything was before. We never had any true reason to fight the men of New Moon other than some petty bullshit that started a month ago now. We only want to fuck up the men who killed Will's child, the Saviors."

*Releases the PTT briefly as he's walking back to the house, then continues*

"I hope you understand this Miller. We can settle the shit between us and agree to disagree, but I hope to god you don't think we are ever going ever help you kill the people who have had our backs in the past. Ideally, you need to just stop backing these Savior people since they can't be any real meaning to you. At this point, they are the only ones causing shit for you. If you dropped them, this would be over right now. More can be addressed later tonight, but I don't want you going into any sort of meeting with some false pretenses."

*Kicks back in a chair in his cabin and props his feet up on the leadership books Johnny gave him before continuing.* 

"Finally, to my fucking goons who are threatening to fucking leave. Do it. If you're going to be ungrateful and disloyal pricks, then maybe we don't need you here. I'm not going to hold your hands and satisfy all your little needs. I'm taking the only truly realistic path here in order to get back to doing what we want to. You may not be happy with it, but I honestly don't care. At the end of the day, they approached us first. We aren't surrendering to these fucking guys by any means. All of us know we could easily continue if we wanted to and have the means to do so. If you want to keep threatening desertion, then I'll get the boss in here to kick all your petty asses."

*He releases the PTT and tosses his radio back on the side table.* 

*Polot would pick up his radio and giggle a bit as he did it.*

Bro, you're cucked.  Face it!

This whole thing is out of the motivation of someone who isn't hardly able to raise a weapon in your favor.  You are taking a big steamy shit on the backs of all of the guys that can actually pull the trigger on a gun without falling over and busting their ass in the dirt because their big strong meatbag isn't there to hold them.

*pulls out his spare radio and chuckles, pushing the PPT*

"No offence Bruce, but I'm only here for a certain few people and I only take orders from Pauly boy, and since he ain't pushing much of the orders out as of late, I don't think I have much to look forward to unless you and your new wife are gonna stop running off and fucking in the woods all the time and actually lead the gang. Also big dog it's no hard feelings when I say I'm out, but I aint allying with no pussy boys that talk all the shit and have nothing to back it with*

*smirks and drops the radio back into his backpack* 

Eli takes his radio out and presses down the PTT

We were never the aggressors, the pricks could have settled it long ago when they caught Pauly and attempted to kill him

That was when this conflict started. Or days later when they killed one of are boys near GM, or when THEY aided Saviors in the capture that KILLED Ly's unborn, and injured two others.

But hey lets not forget the little terms they gave us, "We want peace, we have two of your guys, but one still has to die". We were ready to end it on the spot if they let BOTH of our guys go...

What kind of fucking terms is that?

I get the fact nobody want's a war. but they themselves pushed it just as easily as they could have settled it.

Eli sighs and releases the PTT. Debating if he should continue or not

I have been fighting these guys before this war started, back in Blackwood, when Lucas joined our ranks,  when they captured and killed him, these guys have the same motive, never changes. 

But hey, I am just a loyal goon from day one, what do I know?

Eli takes his radio tosses it in the middle of the road and walks away.

Squillium    320
2 minutes ago, Dustin said:

Eli takes his radio out and presses down the PTT

We were never the aggressors, the pricks could have settled it long ago when they caught Pauly and attempted to kill him

That was when this conflict started. Or days later when they killed one of are boys near GM, or when THEY aided Saviors in the capture that KILLED Ly's unborn, and injured two others.

But hey lets not forget the little terms they gave us, "We want peace, we have two of your guys, but one still has to die". We were ready to end it on the spot if they let BOTH of our guys go...

What kind of fucking terms is that?

I get the fact nobody want's a war. but they themselves pushed it just as easily as they could have settled it.

Eli sighs and releases the PTT. Debating if he should continue or not

I have been fighting these guys before this war started, back in Blackwood, when Lucas joined our ranks,  when they captured and killed him, these guys have the same motive, never changes. 

But hey, I am just a loyal goon from day one, what do I know?

Eli takes his radio tosses it in the middle of the road and walks away.

*Miller, frustrated at this point, presses the PTT*

I keep seeing the whole previous peace negations brought up and to be honest there's not much you guys can say.

*He pauses, trying to hold back what he should say*

We had a peace agreement, we even helped each other in a situation, but you boys started things back up. The fact that we're even trying this again shows that I'm being a fuckload more than reasonable.

*He releases the PTT and throws his radio against the wall*

*Noah chuckles hearing Miller talk, He presses down on his radio to speak*

Wait... Fucking hell, wait, you're saying you're reasonable?

*he tries to stop himself from laughing*

Fucking hell! That's good one brother, I needed that, can't believe you see a hint of reason for killing another man so that we can have peace, or see how rightful your cause is.It's so ''rightful'' that it needed the support of a group of baby killers.

But fuck it, every mad man needs something to justify himself so the dark thoughts in his head can disappear so he can try and to be a normal human being again. Take them away so he can sleep again.

*Noah lets go of his radio and puts it back on his belt*

Edited by Adolfo

*Pauly picks up his radio*

"I'm not fond of this either but something has to be done as it seems like the more we kill the more numbers they gain. They multiply like fucking rabbits. Eli, Elliot, Dennis, and Noah pull your heads out of your asses. If you even question your loyalty as a Gambler and say your gonna leave then you're a fucking mutt, and I honestly would rather you leave than stay 'cause a man with doubts is no good to me. As for you Tim... YOU ARE A FUCKING MONGREL! GET OFF THIS FUCKING FREQUENCY YOU FUCKING GROUP HOPPER! If you don't then the next time I see you I will beat you to a fucking bloody pulp. Stop with your bullshit all of you. I'm so fucking tired of this shit. Quit questioning your allies. Miller you better give these guys an even fight or I swear to fucking god..."

*Pauly lays down his radio*

Edited by Hellish

*Noah listen to Pauly and he press his PTT on his radio*

Noted,  I'll stop dicking around

*he turn off his radio*

*Johnny picks up the Pork Chop for the Ham radio in his office taking a breath with a short sigh afterwards*

"A week and a half. That is how long I will give this to work itself out. After that week and a half I will be arriving in the area to check in on my people. Now it's everyone in here's choice if I come with open arms and a loving heart or if I come with more men to put a end to this war. Let me make one thing extremely clean the gamblers will remain on the top as they always do. The house always wins baby."

*Mr. Denver sets down the pork chop while looking up at Wallace who is sitting in a leather chair in the far side of the room. "Start making the call for the good old boys we are going to need some veteran guns. Also find me where the fuck Rogers been!"*

Edited by Johnny