Server time: 2017-10-22, 10:15
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
CrescentGent

Still not got the message? [Open Frequency]

* Marshall would unlock the gate to the camp, he'd take a look at the remains that was The Hidden Garden, shaking his head. He'd begin to chuckle before pulling out his radio, holding down the PTT *

So Pagan scum, still not got the message? Little mad that we don't do what your cute little gang "order" us to do? Even held a few innocent people against their will, requesting on our whereabouts ... Nice, just as i'd expect from a group of gimps. After what happened with Ryan and his men, the message still hasn't gotten through your thick skull, would've thought you'd have learnt but i guess not ... Baba even stuck one of your mens skulls on our clinic porch, how nice of him. Anyway, you're welcome back anytime for some fresh produce and a roof over yer head. 

Also, do keep note that Ryan and his men aren't even all of who wanted to help us, we still have backups but I hope I won't have to call upon them ... For your sake.

* Static overtakes the frequency *

Descendants    117

*Jimmy hears the broadcast and is tainted by the anger of his own robbery that caused him to loose all of his shit, then presses PPT*

"Marshal, what happened? I showed up to the camp today and everything was fucking gone, I rolled up to the radio station after that and some FUCKS TOOK ME AND CHRIS HOSTAGE! I don't know if it is just the anger that I got robbed talking, or the anger of seeing all of your shit stolen. But today has me very fucking pissed, if you need my help I am there homie. I got your back! I am ready to shoot some shit!"

*Jimmy releases PPt and stammeringly searches for replacement gear*

Fox    0

*Valentine presses the PTT*

What did I miss while I was gone?

*She pauses for a moment and looks over to Bruce and Elliot having an argument about their choice of clothing. She chuckles softly and then continues*

Uh, anyways. You got our frequ-

*A shot can be heard and Val jumps up to see what's going on*

For fucks sake, could you not? Every time I try and..

*She releases the PTT and quickly goes over to the two*

ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan shakes his head as he sits in the safehouse, he takes a swig of his canteen and raises his radio. He pushes down the PTT*

Tut tut tut

Really... after I let your man Gunnar go... for fucks sake

*he sighs*

You seem to forget the last time you left the region Damien. Rather soon after we stabbed you in the stomach and threw you in that open grave, a couple of days after I shot Dustin in the chest and nailed the rest of your guys to trees...

Marshall, I am sorry that we were not there, and I am sorry they did not get the message after yesterday

Be sure to get in touch

*He releases the PTT and drops his radio back on the table*

Marcunt    240

*Dallas looks at his fellow brothers around him, smirks with a stale cigarette in his mouth, and moves the radio closer to his face.*

"Argo Nunya."

*As he lowers the radio he chuckles deeply after releasing the PTT.*

"Fuckin' idjits."

Edited by Marcoooz

SillyGoose    231

*Joe gets up off a chair after having a few drinks with his brothers and talking about how they took a few black skull members today and how they shot woods.*

*he grabs another beer and looks at his radio*

*he hears the message, grabs his radio and presses the PPT*

Argo fuckin' nunya.

*Joe releases the PPT and continues to drink with his brothers*

Edited by jamieV_

Steck    109

*Damien is at the clubhouse poundin'' some flat beers, listens to the radio transmission, and laughs with his brothers.*

We had a consensual agreement. We had to remind you quote "businessmen" of the agreement. You not only broke the agreement, but contributed to the wasting of the product. Your tents are soakin' in the lake, where you put the fuckin' purple.

*Pauses*

Hey Ryan, how's Elena? Or how's the Doc, or Baba? Or the others from today. I hope you got the message. We ain't backin' down. You had your moments by surprise. Now, we get ours. 

*Pauses*

Argo fuckin' nunya.

*Damien ends the transmission, cleaning the blood from Doctor Steven and a man named Baba off of his boots and axe handle*

Jonas Gj    18

*Barbro accidentally pushes the PTT button on Joseph's radio when Joseph throws Barbro against the floor*

*You hear a female scream, then you hear Joseph yell* COME HERE YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!

*Then you hear a loud "thunk* //character Barbro Bagge's permadeath

*The radio goes silent*

Edited by Jonas Gj

Marcunt    240

*Dallas drops his radio on the floor, making the PTT get pushed in permanently.*

"OH SHIET YOU HIT THE BITCH WITH A BUCKET?!"

*You can hear all the brothers in the room panicking over the "accidental" death of Barbro.*

*Joseph Thomas turns 180 degrees to look at his brothers.* "WHAT-...!"

*Siggy yells out to Joe* "YOU BROKE BYLAW 10 YOU IDIOT!"

*Damien Fields calms himself and the rest of his brothers and sits down by a table.* "Ey brothers, brothers, brothers... Ya think we can get a refund?"

Edited by Marcoooz

Grimnir    662

*Vera listens to the back and forth until she hears the scream of the woman. She jumps up and grabs her radio, first listening for any further signs of a fight or something like that. After hearing that the bylaw has been violated she shakes her head and sighs. After thinking about whether or not to respond she grabs the radio and pushes the PTT button down.*

Guess I am lucky that I was released... or exiled... or whatever you wanna call it.

*She pauses.*

To be honest, you are an all boys club and that won't change no matter how many guns and drugs you pay the Russians.

*She sighs.*

I wish you the best Damien, you were always the nicest. Hope you won't be dead in a ditch by the end of this all.

*She releases the PTT button, puts her radio back on the ground and leans against the wall behind her. She takes out a cigarette and lights it while waiting for any other responses that might come.*

Edited by Grimnir

ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan, completely confused by whatever the fuck is going on on the radio, pushes down the PTT*

What the...

*he shakes his head*

I almost took that comment seriously Damien, but now I'm listening in to this frequency more... I guess the accuracy of your prospects finally makes sense

*He releases the PTT and lights up a cigarette*

Cloudy    0

*He'd be bandaging his shoulder and leaning against the side of the wall as he pulls out a radio and presses down the PTT button*

''Not every fight can be won , we couldn't much of fought back against the Chinese army of mongoloids, but I'll give you that.''

*He'd pause for a second*

''Well Damien , at least you won the first fight of you life , I'm happy for you''

*He'd release the PTT button and sigh slightly as he lights up a cigarette*

Solo    68

*Baba sat in the Stary clinic cleaning his wounds from today with a bandage, he finches as he tends each wound becoming more frustrated. He hears his radio go off, remembering the voice from today. He places the bandage on the table and holds down the PTT*

*A thick West African accent can be heard*

"Eh mista Pagan, I will agree... You did send a message to me and my people that you cannot do ya own dirty work and instead get some fooks to do it for you."

*He takes a deep breath and holds his head in pain before responding further*

"Last time I remember, you were not de ones that took us in de first place, just chipped in because you wanted to tell us about ya shitty Pagan Purple!"

*Static*

"And before you say, oh but you were beaten within an inch of ya life... Correct, I was, but wounds heal and it will not stop me from taking you and making you lick the dirt from my boots."

"Enjoy the satisfaction while it lasts mista and don't forget to enjoy the rest of ya miserable days!"

*Baba throws the radio down to the floor, picks up the rag from the table and continues tending to the wounds*

* Marshall would hold down the PTT *

Damn, all these swear words ... i'd be careful, you're mum won't let you play with your friends tomorrow

* He'd chuckle *

No agreement were made at all, it wasn't written down on paper, if you had then we would've been left no choice but to stick to said agreement but considering you don't ... well then I guess it's off. You'll always be that group of scumbags that people look upon, knowing that they have no idea of how a drug business works nor a firearm ... Messing with farmers, big men aren't ye? 

By the way, the tents? Yeah, they aren't needed for our business to continue ... everything in the tents were free for people anyway so you made yourself look a bigger cock than you were since our first introduction. I'll say again, feel free to stop on by for some fresh produce and a roof over yer head!

* Static overtakes the frequency *

Edited by CrescentGent

Descendants    117

*Jimmy hears Marshal, and presses PPT*

"Yea, dont forget about my offer Marshal, don't forget"

*Jimmy releases PPT*

Mexi    1309

*Tim would reach for his radio from the bedside and begin to talk*

"We talked today, you've got our frequency. Get in touch as you were told to if things continue as they are, 'ave a good evenin."

*He'd toss the radio beside him on the bed*

Marcunt    240

*Dallas looks back towards the radio, after hours of arguing with his brothers about what to do with the body of Barbro Bagge. The PTT was broken, meaning it has been constantly broadcasting the situation.*

"What the..." *He picks the radio up and realises the problem.* "Ah, fuck sake, brothers, the whole damn thing's been broadcasted to anyone listenin' in on this damn frequency." *He turns around to his brothers.*

*Joseph looks at him with wide eyes and yells* "Then turn it off, you moron!"

*Dallas attempts to get the button out, but it remains pushed far into the radio.*

"The thing won't fuckin' work! And how 'bout y'all get the damn body outta here already, it's been hours!"

*Damien comes up to Dallas, grabs the radio and smashes it into the floor.*

*Broadcasting - finally - stops.*

Sign in to follow this