Server time: 2017-10-22, 17:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Vapor

Group ideas

Vapor    0

If we aren't going to go back to regular forums for groups. Can there at least be a forum for people with group ideas, so they can receive feedback, criticism, and overall interest from other people.

Because lets be honest... no one bothers with groups or guides... 

Idea: Forum for group ideas to be shared, so members of the community can leave feedback and suggestions. Thank you and have a beautiful time.

People like this guy

@Rolle

Edited by Vapor

Riggsee    0

Ill +1 it. Im always all for people sharing ideas so lets put them all in 1 easy to find space. 

AndreyQ    0

I'll give this a +1. I kinda miss the group ideas and how the old groups were done.

Edited by Andrey

Bradley    0

I loved when LoreMaster would go over the group Ideas page and accepted or Say no to groups that didn't have the right lore or standards that the community and the loremasters wanted.  This was a good thing to have in my eyes it will give people time to work on their groups and get some good old feedback from everyone that wanted to give them feedback. Why did this way i going about groups change? 

@Staggs Can you share some light on my question, You have been in loremaster the longest while i was here so i am just seeing if you can point me in the right direction of a thread or just overall why it was changed? 

Vapor    0
Just now, Bradley said:

I loved when LoreMaster would go over the group Ideas page and accepted or Say no to groups that didn't have the right lore or standards that the community and the loremasters wanted.  This was a good thing to have in my eyes it will give people time to work on their groups and get some good old feedback from everyone that wanted to give them feedback. Why did this way i going about groups change? 

@Staggs Can you share some light on my question, You have been in loremaster the longest while i was here so i am just seeing if you can point me in the right direction of a thread or just overall why it was changed? 

Nah m8. The reason they stopped loremasters from approving or denying groups, is because that is not why they brought back the loremaster position, it what brought back to do events and update the lore as needed.

I think the community can do enough when giving feedback. And if is not adequate Mods+ will archive it.

Alex    465

We're currently in talks about all of this and you'll likely see some changes in the near future. 

Vapor    0
Just now, Alex said:

We're currently in talks about all of this and you'll likely see some changes in the near future. 

Soon™? Okay. :D

Alex    465
Just now, Vapor said:

Soon™? Okay. :D

We got Fox and Post recruited, lots of changes LM wise and their focus etc. Can't say much now, but I'm sure staggs will.

Vapor    0
2 minutes ago, Alex said:

We got Fox and Post recruited, lots of changes LM wise and their focus etc. Can't say much now, but I'm sure staggs will.

Wait? Loremasters are going to be incharge of group ideas again? That's not what I am asking here...

I am asking for a forum just specifically for group ideas to be shared and receive feedback.

Boston    780

I think comments on group pages are overlooked, and not taken as seriously as a real group feedback page.

+1

Alex    465
Just now, Vapor said:

Wait? Loremasters are going to be incharge of group ideas again? That's not what I am asking here...

I am asking for a forum just specifically for group ideas to be shared and receive feedback.

That's kind a part of what's being discussed, whether or not stuff like that gets done. Bottom line, we're in discussion about it.

DickSlide    250
3 minutes ago, Vapor said:

tbh take me back to the day where every group had to be accepted. That was a great system. We never had shit groups running around that we have now. I would like to see this system back as we now have 3 very good LMs in my eyes.

Edited by DarkSide

Vapor    0
1 minute ago, Alex said:

That's kind a part of what's being discussed, whether or not stuff like that gets done. Bottom line, we're in discussion about it.

Well, if we go back to the old system, that would be fucking amazing. You have some solid LMs and I believe they can review groups and do lore work at the same time. :D

Post    0

Please keep in mind that this is purely an opinion, not an official change. My idea would still allow users to create groups as they please in the same pool as others, but we would have a verified emblem on DayZRP approved groups. Groups that meet the requirements, have a proper lore, and roster would be verified and approved. Groups that do not receive feedback, and given a time frame to fix the errors. Of course these reviews would be done when time is available as a secondary focus from lore work, generating events, and stories. 

Iso    1235
43 minutes ago, Post said:

-snip-

Would you have an approximate estimate of the average time it would take for a group to be accepted if it were to meet all of the aforementioned requirements. Would it be several days, a week maybe?

APureGamer    55

Beanz worthy suggestion man. +1

Miss group ideas. I got a few I wanna run by myself so it will help. 

King Box    0

A forum for group ideas and feedback so people can shape their ideas to the best it can be is always a good thing. +1 for sure

Edited by King Box

Bradley    0
On 12/02/2017 at 1:31 AM, Vapor said:

-snip-

This was what I was trying to say the old system is way better and if lore masters would accept groups again then like someone said before we wouldn't have shit groups running around. I think that we have a soild lore master team they can deal with looking over groups again m. But like I said this what I said in my frist post and it looks like the idea with the old system is liked. 

Vapor    0
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

This was what I was trying to say the old system is way better and if lore masters would accept groups again then like someone said before we wouldn't have shit groups running around. I think that we have a soild lore master team they can deal with looking over groups again m. But like I said this what I said in my frist post and it looks like the idea with the old system is liked. 

Well, like I said in my other post. The loremaster position wasn't brought back for groups and the such. They were brought back for Lore and Events. But if they are going to be doing group approvals, whatever... I just wanted a forum to post group ideas and people can shit all over them or like them, either way, I am cool with it.

Hebee    2681

All of these +1s but you only got 2 beanz feels like injustice tbh.

This is a great idea and I would love to see it implimented. Actual +1.

Edited by Hebee

Vapor    0
Just now, Hebee said:

All of these +1s but you only got 2 beans feels like injustice tbh.

This is a great idea and I would love b to see it implimented. Actual +1.

I'mma a shit memer and disgraced ex-staff... There is no justice. k e k

But yeah. See what happens. If we go back to the old format, things will be great. Dayzrp might be on the right track and listen to suggestions and shizz. Especially ones where the majority are for it. :)