Server time: 2018-07-20, 18:44 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
King Box

Lore wipe suggestions subforum

I have thought about simply making a mega thread in gen desc but I feel as if a sub-forum for it would be better and more organized.

So basically what I'm suggesting is we have a sub-forum for suggestions specifically on the lore wipe.

The sub-forum would basically be an area where the entire community could suggest a multitude of things for when it actually happens.

So things like suggesting lore related things, to more technical things like how the lore wipe should be done. 

I feel like currently there isn't much communication between the community and the LMs and I feel like this would be a great way for us all to put our two cents in on how things could be done.

Don't really see the need for a whole subforum dedicated to it. Right now it's not even really a thing. It's an idea. I don't even really know if you'd see a full lore wipe with all things considered at the moment. 

Until the lore wipe is an actual 'thing' confirmed by staff an Rolle, I don't think it's worth making an entire sub-forum about it. Maybe later, if it is a thing and it is going to happen, otherwise it seems a bit pointless...

12 minutes ago, Post said:

Don't really see the need for a whole subforum dedicated to it. Right now it's not even really a thing. It's an idea. I don't even really know if you'd see a full lore wipe with all things considered at the moment. 

I guess that makes sense.

But I feel as if there is a lot of potential with a full lore wipe.

AFAIK though Isn't a lore wipe a definite for when beta is released? Now that is most likely years ahead still, but I see no reason to start thinking of ideas now.

Edited by King Box

I know this thread is 3 days old but I just came across it and thought I would drop my opinion in anyways. I think a lore wipe is not needed but lore about other areas of the world would be great to read and talk about. I know there was something like these before but was stopped. Maybe we can bring this back and crest a time line of the different areas / country's that were also affected by the outbreak. 

Just now, Bradley said:

I know this thread is 3 days old but I just came across it and thought I would drop my opinion in anyways. I think a lore wipe is not needed but lore about other areas of the world would be great to read and talk about. I know there was something like these before but was stopped. Maybe we can bring this back and crest a time line of the different areas / country's that were also affected by the outbreak. 

I don't know for sure but I'm sure you could post a story about people not in chernarus in the lore and stories subforum.

If you can't now I'm sure you could as a lore master, if that's something you'd want to try.