Server time: 2017-10-24, 00:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Iso

What Are You Up To?

Iso    1242

Maybe its just me being nosy but I'm genuinely curious as to what people have been doing in RP lately, or have done. I'm not entirely sure if there's a thread like this already, maybe "Whose roleplay did you enjoy today" but that doesn't really lead to a discussion over RP, just a few thank yous and well-dones here and there.

Just yesterday I was with the Hidden Garden and Bradley discussing my plans to find an ordnance survey station to gain access to infrastructural maps for a mainly RP oriented quest to find any potential power generators in the region. Its nothing much in terms of fantastic RP, but its going to keep me busy and gives me motivation to log in and actually have a goal to achieve in RP, instead of sitting on my ass and conversing with people for an hour every day.

I don't know, people say RP is stale at the moment and I'd be inclined to agree (another time) but maybe I'm just not seeing it, so I'd really like to know: what have you been up to?

AndreyQ    0

When I played the last time I bumped into 101, pickpocketed one of their lads then went to Novaya where I got robbed for my yellow working boots. So nothing too crazy I guess.

Sofie    0

Lately I have been running with random people I meet or alone. Been having some geeky medical roleplay with @TheMatt924. I am also mentoring people across the land, hoping to bump into you guys and introduce them to quality roleplay.

Randle    933

not playing because I don't like standalone and lif died

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hebee    2683

Pretty much every time I have gotten on since I have been back its has followed the same path.

Log on -> Initiated on by Akrasia -> Firefight -> Log off -> Play WoW

Lyca    783

Being edgy with kuru.

Besides of that. I had a few great conversations at the camp in Stary and with a few strangers. :x

Vapor    0

Trying to get into a war with A New Moon all time. Pretty fun. :)

Skinner    506

I've been getting lots of fun RP from New Moon, Akraisia, and the Gamblers just by hanging out at the Hidden Garden with Marshal and John. I've also been roaming the map with @Sofie talking zombie science and performing experiments, talking about zombie data, and bouncing zombie theories off each other and whoever else we run into along the way!

Voodoo    492

Ive just been logging on, running around the triangle not bumping into anyone. Then going on the NWAF to not see anyone then going to Novaya just to log out from being bored and then starting up Battlefield 1.

So basically running simulator..

JakeWP    0

Getting back in to the swing of things , meeting people in and around kab,

Been good so far

@Xero3451 is a bad influence on me 

APureGamer    55

Mostly some internal and trading RP with the bums. Im also just developing my new character. RP has been kinda stale lately. 

Shane    577

Chilling in the woods by my safe space 

nah but seriously though I've just been roaming around the place.

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

I love working my business skills, since fighting has picked up in my schedule I've been meeting random survivors in between battles. When I meet these people I make deals with them, they do a little scouting for me, like: Information Gathering, Town Scouting, general little birdies that benefit me. In return they gain immunity.

So if you ever got a man trying to strike a deal with you, and he has a stutter, don't make fun of his stutter ;)

Edited by Species

DarkPengu    62

Im learning to be a medic and training for castle colony. and trying to find new experiences xD  

Mira    0

Eh, I've just mainly doing some internal RP with @Cloudy, @Shade and the rest of black skull with the occasional firefight

Edited by Mira

Joules    274

>be me

>log on to RP my new character that I put a lot of effort into

>Don't find RP until...

>"Hey woman, do you need food? Oh there is a military base right over there"

>Logs off

>MFW

Pinky    128
1 minute ago, Joules said:

>be me

>log on to RP my new character that I put a lot of effort into

>Don't find RP until...

>"Hey woman, do you need food? Oh there is a military base right over there"

>Logs off

>MFW

Its because you never come around Hidden Garden anymore ;)

Joules    274
Just now, Pinky said:

Its because you never come around Hidden Garden anymore ;)

Had a busy week at uni. haven't even gotten IG since the first interaction.

Shade    0

Mostly some dank internal roleplay with @Cloudy and @Mira. Other than that, constant trash teamspeak erp with the rest of Black Skull.

Hollows    459

RPing with the Regulator boys, trying to find people to help and alliances to build. Also, avoiding schools, for... Reasons.