Server time: 2017-08-19, 09:34

Sign in to follow this  
Souxlis

Rules passphrase

Question

12 answers to this question

You need to read the rules. It is a unique word hidden in there.

Jade    177

Reading the rules here out loud to yourself is one of the best ways to find the passphrase. If you still have trouble finding it you can always come to Helpdesk and read the rules to a staff member.

As most people here have said, read the rules out loud you'll find it.

If you think you're having troubles maybe refresh the page and read the rules word by word until you find the code. You'll know when you find it trust me.

Souxlis    0

i cant find the passphrase  im grom greece anad i cant see it please help

Souxlis    0

sory my  english is no good, i give up  thx for help :P

i translate rules to greek and nothing 

Kinda sorry to break it down to you, but English is a requirement. You may find the passphrase but you won't get pass the next steps.

Beni    680

Hello @Souxlis

The rules passphrase can be found in the community rules section of the forums. We have the passphrase because that way, we know for a fact that every single member of the community has not just skimmed through the rules... The Rules Passphrase is unique for every single member of the community. As a staff team, there really isn't much that we can do apart from give you tips....

Beni's Top Tips For Finding The Passphrase:

• Make sure you're logged in
  • Take regular breaks
  • Read the rules out loud, and section by section
  • Do NOT Refresh the page, the passphrase move's location 

May I also add that at least basic English is kinda needed to play on this server. This is an English speaking server... As @Andrey said, you may find the passphrase, but have a very slim chance of passing our white-list if you can't understand basic English. 

Good luck mate. 

Boston    646

Hello.

@Beni has the best advice (as usual). Just follow his guide. The only other thing I can tell you is that it is a very distinguishable order of characters that you will know what it is when you see it. If you haven't found it yet, you aren't reading the rules properly.

The way I found it was to read and comprehend each individual word with 3-5 seconds per word, out loud. It's time consuming, but it will 100% guarantee that you find it.

Additionally, good English is a requirement to play on DayZRP. You will struggle through the whitelist unless you speak it fluently. I would recommend getting staff assistance in Helpdesk before proceeding with the whitelist.

If you have further questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

Edited by Boston
Added 3rd Paragraph for Assistance

Boston    646

@Souxlis Do you feel satisfied with the answers you have received to this question? If so, please mark the best answer by hitting the check-mark next to a user's name.

If you need a visual representation for this, please look at Eagle's guide for marking best answers.

Let us know if we can be of further assistance. :)

Edited by Boston