Server time: 2017-08-21, 18:00

Sign in to follow this  

So Proud Of My Son (Open Frequency)

*Will smiles as he hears the news from Bruce as he reaches for his radio chuckling as he picks he up. He quickly presses the PTT*

Im sure most of you know my adopted son... Buddy. Well Ill happily inform you that he is defending not only himself but the rest of his family and is climbing the ranks as a stone cold killer.

*He raises a glass and you can hear yells in the background*

Buddy! Im so proud of you my son!

*He releases the PTT*

*He laughs with joy! He presses the PTT button*

It is indeed a good day! Super proud of our bad ass to be!

*He releases the PTT button. He takes a seat next to the campfire that he made from a torn shirt and branches. He then takes a sip of his canteen.*

Squillium    323

*Miller hears the broadcast as he heads to one of the airfield barracks to spend the night. He would sound tired as he presses the PTT*

You're really doing the right thing, turning some kid into a future serial killer. Glad to see you guys still have a solid moral compass.

*He drops the radio on the ground and collapses asleep on a bed*

*Will smirks listening to Miller and reaches for his radio. He presses the PTT*

Thats a lot to say from a man who lined up a pregnant woman on a wall and then ordered a man to shoot her in the stomach... Well said Miller... Its nice to see youre doing well. 

*Click*

Shroud    112

*Yegor presses the PTT*

Yes because he definitely knew she was pregnant, stop trying to act like we are some type of savages while you are bragging about turning your son into a killer you hypocritical fuck.

*Releases the PTT*

*Imari presses down the PTT*

Lets be honest, Everyone has to be a killer now days to survive these lands. 

Anyway good to see you're looking after de boy 

*he releases the PTT*

*Will looks at his radio and chuckles to himself*

Im still up North with Ly taking care of her... He did this alone. 

*Click*

Kyle_Jones    167

[Frank hears the name buddy and immediately presses down the PTT]

"woah woah woah, buddy? ah fuck me..."

[Frank releases the PTT and changes to Sams Private frequency]

*Moody hears familiar voices and hits the PTT*

"So this one made it out of the womb alive? Thats good to hear, really happy for ya man."

"And I'm pretty sure I knew him, was a fisherman right?"

*Moody releases the PTT* 

Edited by Moody20

*He presses the PTT*

"I certainly do enjoy swinging my dick every time someone on the radio speaks aha yes!"

"Good on him I suppose?"

*He releases the PTT*

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Hopefully next you will be talking about funeral arrangements"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Beni    686

*Daniel laughs after hearing the man talking about funeral arrangements... Then presses the PTT Button*

" How about instead of chatting shit over the radio you go down and chat shit to their face's lad? I don't even know who you are lad... Who even is this guy? 

*Daniel would be laughing, as he looks over at J.K rolling a cigarette*

" He's too shook to chat shit to their face so he picks up the radio and turn's into a badman... Talkin' about funeral arrangements and all that... Bruv the only funeral you've ever been to is your own when you tried to become a someone with an actual relevant reputation but got shot down by actual top boys "

* A roar of laughter would be heard from J.K and Daniel*  

" Fuckin' hell man... What is it with people tryna become badmans and gangster's all that all of a sudden? For fuck sake 

*The radio would fall silent*

Edited by Beni

*Lyaria takes up her radio and takes a deep breath before speaking*

"Buddy if you can hear me then know I am glad you are safe. I have been worried how you would react when the time came to shoot something other than the already dead. From what I heard the guy was going to blatantly kill Bruce without even real provocation. Just some nut firing at people without fear of the consequences. You did the right thing. I know Val must be very thankful. We all are. Please be careful and I will be back soon."

*She releases the PTT and sets the radio back down before frowning at Will for so publicly broadcasting something that must be weighing heavily upon their son.*

A mumble on the radio is heard

shoulda let em kill Val first, just sayin

The transmission ends

APureGamer    55

*Guy picks up his radio and after a long day still manages to smile*

Hey man! The Guy didn't get an invite to this party.

Congratulations on being a killer. Gotta be who you are in this world, right? I'll chug a few for you!

*He turns off his radio and chugs a few bears. Before finding a place to rest*

::Bennie hears talk of a party and opens his eyes. He looks for his radio, and reaches across the open space between the couch and the table::

Party! Did someone.. *A crash sound* Oh shit! who put his table here! Why are all the table in this country trying kill me man!

*Pause*

So.. Where's the party at?

*Click*

APureGamer    55

*The Guy wakes up and throws on his pajama's*

The party is still going? I thought it was over. Shit. *Sound of beer cans being flung eveywhere* Let me know man. Im ready

*Guy turns off his radio and stumbles out the door*

::Bennie would be holding to much food in his arms, and walks out the house, tripping down the stairs::

OH SHIT! Fuck man! ......... Umm... I don't know dude? Perhaps they'll tell us?

::He rubs his wrists, and starts to pick up the cans::

*Click*

Buddy    852

Buddy sits against a cold wall in the church nearby where he'd done what was still not real in his mind; still with blood stained hands and an empty expression on his face. As he listens to words of cheer shouting and congratulating him over the radio, he could muster nothing but a tear running down the side of his face until he finally found the courage to speak up for himself.

"I.. I don't want to be glorified for doing what I've just done, it's just not right! Please just stop it; I'm NOT proud at all of what I've just done!"

His throat is extremely dry and his voice is sounding hoarse from already being dehydrated before he'd been crying.

"I would have never even considered raising that gun to the man if he'd just left my friends alone, I never wanted this; I didn't ask for any of it!"

"I'm extremely greatful for my friends safety and the support you've all shown.. but this is only sad for me. I don't want it" 

His radio turns to static as he lets it slip through his fingers to the bloodstained floor; still dazed and looking straight ahead across the church unable to feel anything in the moment.

He mutters to himself;

"How do I always manage to get myself in so deep..." 

Buddy allows himself to slip from leaning against the wall to the floor; where he lay motionless until exhaustion overtook him.

Edited by Buddy

*Holds down the PTT*

Word of advice kid; try hanging out with a different variety of people now a days there are no good guys so I honestly can't tell you who to be around but I'm quite sure those Northern Alliance guys are still in the north, those are the only guys I can think of that are "good guys" other than that be careful out there kids like you, no just kids in general shouldn't be exposed to such fucked up shit but we can't control what you experience this is Chernarus.

*Lets go of the PTT*