Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:43
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Darra

To Eli Smith and Akrasia (Open Frequency)

Recommended Posts

Darra    153

*After talking with Mary about what happened at Stary Yar last night, Darra slowly walks into her bedroom, grabs her radio off the nightstand, and with her hand shaking presses the PTT and hoarsely whispers*

"Not only no, but hell no."

*Not knowing if anyone heard her transmission, she releases the PTT, drops the radio on the bed, walks out of the house and heads to the center of town.*

Edited by Darra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mental    0

*Jason hears the transmission and replies*

"Oh boy, you people never learn do you?"

*He laughs through the radio and talks again*

"See you soon, again."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*He presses down the PTT*

 

"Well it could've been done and dusted, but I guess not, be seeing you."

 

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mexi    1302

*Tim would pick up the radio after hearing a mad ting*

"I mean.. I enjoy shooting the rest of your people quite a bit. So I guess I'll just cave your head in this time around ya sket."

*He'd place the radio down on his table and take a sip from his tea with a grin on his face*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ExoticRainbow    235

*Rio presses the ptt laughing hystericly and yells into the radio*

HOLY SHIT! MOVE THE FUCK OVER CHUCK MOMMAS GONNA PROTECT HER CUBS!

*He pauses to collect himself*

Well this is going to be fucked all around. Hope both sides prepared for this.

*Releases the ptt*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin    0

Eli hears Dara over the radio, laughing a bit he presses down his PTT

'Ah shit lady, you are really about to jeopardize you and the life of your friends over an ego issue?'

Eli sighs as he ends his transmission.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darra    153

*Darra is not far from her house when she hears the responses to her transmission.  She stops, turns around and heads back to her house.  Once inside, she walks to the bedroom, picks her radio up from the bed, presses the PTT and says*

"No, it's not an ego issue.  I'm just a stubborn woman who will not bow to unreasonable and unrealistic demands made by a group of thugs.  That's it in a nutshell, mate."

*She releases the PTT, tosses the radio on the bed and heads back outside.  She pauses for a moment, shakes her head and rolls her eyes skyward, and then continues walking.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin    0

Eli hears Dara and sighs.

Alright lady, I assume the graveyard in town will serve as a good spot for your people? 

Think about it, is blood what you all want? You can't defend yourselfs for shit, time and time has been proven, we don't enjoy hurting you people. Shit if you can't get the supplies they want work with em, give them something. They are pretty easy to work with, or they can be a nightmare. 

Or would you rather see your family, friends die over yes an ego? 

Eli pauses a moment thinking

I tell you what, we will come back, a day or two, maybe an hour from now, you won't know when. I suggest you work with these guys...

Eli ends his transmission and sighs

Edited by Dustin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infamous    875

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Turn the kettle on I'll be up shortly to help with your pest problem." 

*Louie releases the PTT*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wong    0

*Imari presses down the PTT*

We asked for a little supply help once a week and in return we'd help ya fight and defend ya town not sure how this is unreasonable and unrealistic demands. Maybe you didn't listen correctly.

Sure Mr Louie show up and you'll end up like that time ya tried robbing my bruddah at de start tents.. shot in ya back.

Dont sit on de radio crying about settling thing den decide to be big man. 

Mrs 101 lady we'll be up soon to talk again hopefully without one of your people trying to kill mine.

*Imari releases the PTT*

Edited by Wong

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moody o7    0

*Moody tunes in to the frequency, hitting the PTT*

"You are gonna go after the family that I look after? Well I hope you got some extra muscle because you are gonna need it."

*Moody scratches his head before continuing*

"Can't wait to see all the bodies that will be slain, all over someone not getting hand fed supplies. What a joke you bunch are."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Darra    153

*After searching through many flats in Zelenogorsk, Darra finds a working radio.  She raises it to her mouth, presses the PTT and says*

"My children are my only priority; I will do anything to keep them safe.  New demands have been made; I will comply for the sake of my children." 

*Darra releases the PTT and drops the radio as she slowly slides down the wall and sits on the floor.*

Edited by Darra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Xero3451    0

*He presses down on the PTT*

 

"There we go, was half expecting you to go back on our agreement...We'll be in touch."

 

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×