Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:18
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Duorhs The Conqueror

To The Pagans(63.5 Private old New Moon Cartel Freq)

*Having heard about their old Allies the Pagans being back around Chernarus, Yegor would press the PTT*

Hello, This is Yegor Krasnov of New Moon transmitting to our old friends the Pagans. I heard that you boys were back in town getting back to business and since we had a good relationship some time ago i would ask maybe we can reforge the friendship between our two groups. I would like to arrange a meeting of sorts, we can discuss opening up our business relations again and maybe we can help each other out in some other endeavors we are involved in. Either way, I was very pleased to hear you guys are back and running operations again, and i hope to hear from you soon.

*Yegor Releases the PTT*

Edited by Shroud

SillyGoose    231

*Joe hears the mans message on his old radio and decides to press the PTT*

You would like a meeting? Sure. We are always open to discuss business.

I ran into Miller a while ago so we know where your ''camp'' is. 

Expect to see us soon.

*Joe lets go of the PTT button*

*Yegor Presses the PTT*

Sounds good to me friend, i am currently up north tending to some personal matters, however i will be able to meet with you some time later today. And of course i believe you should still have our open radio frequency from before so you can contact any of our members who are currently around there if needed. But i look forward to us meeting again friend, it has been far to long since our two groups have spoken.

*Releases PTT*

Edited by Shroud

Sign in to follow this