Server time: 2017-08-23, 11:52

Sign in to follow this  
Kyle_Jones

To Pringles [Open]

Kyle_Jones    169

[Frank walks upstairs in the bar into one of the rooms and closes the door, holding down the PTT]

"You said your name was pringles, but I know what it really is, Woods.. right? I met you yesterday and mistook you for one of the Pagans, gave you my knife."

[You hear him chuckle through the mic]

"I told you to give it back but shit got a little... heated, well anyhow if your in the Kab area just radio me, kinda want it back"

[If you were to look at the knife it would have Frank and Lyuda's name carved into the handle]

"Anyhow i eagerly await a response, pringles.. hehehe"

[Frank releases the PTT and jumps on the bed, resting his head]

*He'd be scrapping dirt off his sneakers as he hears the radio call , he'd pause for a second looking at the knife. He'd continue scrapping the dirt off as he picks the radio up and presses the PTT down*

''It's mine now.''

*He'd release the PTT , and pass the knife to Ryan as he scrapes the dirt off his*

Kyle_Jones    169
2 hours ago, Cloudy said:

*He'd be scrapping dirt off his sneakers as he hears the radio call , he'd pause for a second looking at the knife. He'd continue scrapping the dirt off as he picks the radio up and presses the PTT down*

''It's mine now.''

*He'd release the PTT , and pass the knife to Ryan as he scrapes the dirt off his*

[Frank hears the transmission and balls his fist, before pressing down the PTT]

"I said to give it back, why are you being an asshole bout it?"

[Frank releases the PTT]

*Vanessa picks up Woods's radio and holds a Pringles can to her mouth and holds down the PTT*

"And we don't want to give it back, we're not being assholes we just kind of like the knife."

*She releases the PTT and throws the radio at Woods accidentally hitting him in the head, he falls over and gets knocked out for a short time*

- Bennie rolls of the couch and lands on his radio, which happened to be on this frequency. There would be a loud crash sound and glass breaking -

Awwww man.. I.. I broke the table... Ohh shit... 

- He lifts himself up and the PTT would lift as well, ending the transmission -

Kyle_Jones    169
4 minutes ago, Earthwalker said:

*Vanessa picks up Woods's radio and holds a Pringles can to her mouth and holds down the PTT*

"And we don't want to give it back, we're not being assholes we just kind of like the knife."

*She releases the PTT and throws the radio at Woods accidentally hitting him in the head, he falls over and gets knocked out for a short time*

[Frank presses down the PTT]

"That knife has history, i've had it since the start, you can have another knife"

[Frank releases the PTT]

- Bennie would think again about who was talking and picks up the radio. He cleans the glass off of it -

Ohh hey Vanessa! Sorry if I interrupted your guys knife talk... Any reason why you can't find another? Tell us a story man...

- The transmission ends -

Edited by Frosty

*Ryan emotes to Vanessa to pick up Woods, chuckling slightly as she stresses out thinking she killed him. He lifts Woods up and takes the knife from beside him, leaving Vanessa to try and wake up Woods as he takes the radio. He pushes down the PTT*

Hey Frank, nice knife

*he looks down at it for a moment*

Tell Damien and Joe that Ryan says hi... Oh, and tell them you are gonna need a new knife

*He keeps the PTT pressed as he throws the knife into the lake. He watches it sink to the bottom and chuckles to himself, releasing the PTT and placing the radio to one side*

Kyle_Jones    169

[Frank holds down the PTT]

"My best friend gave it to me with mine and her name carved into it, its pretty much the only thing i have left from her, so im just asking for it back, if its about the knife issue i can find another one for you"

[Frank releases the PTT]

5 minutes ago, Kyle_Jones said:

[Frank holds down the PTT]

"My best friend gave it to me with mine and her name carved into it, its pretty much the only thing i have left from her, so im just asking for it back, if its about the knife issue i can find another one for you"

[Frank releases the PTT]

*Ryan, looking at the lake where he threw the knife, pushes down the PTT once again*

Oh...

*he sighs*

Well, that's what you get for joining the Pagan's to be honest

*He releases the PTT and throws the radio back to Woods as he wakes up*

- Bennie makes a frown face and presses the PTT -

Man.. Dude... You guys should give him the knife back.. He seems sad.. I'd cry if I lost mahalo...

He releases the PTT, and tries to navigate over the broken glass -

*He'd wake up , lifts his head towards Vanessa as he's rubs his head slightly, looking at her stressed out. He'd pick a radio up from the ground and press the PTT down*

''T-The kni- god fucking damn it hurts.. The knife is sinking in a lake as we speak''

*He'd release the PTT button taking a seat against the wall*

Kyle_Jones    169

[Frank balls his fist and holds down the PTT]

"Oh, if it isn't the cunt himself Ryan, go fuck yourself Ryan, the pagans say hi back..."

[Frank releases the PTT]

*She takes the radio off Woods and holds down the PTT yelling slightly*

"You leave Ryan alone! He is a nice guy!"

*She releases the PTT and throws the radio back to Woods trying not to hit him in the head with it*

SillyGoose    210

*Joe picks up his radio after having a drink with dallas and damien. He presses the PTT*

*He yells with all his might*

PROSSSPEEEECCCCTTTTTTTTTTTT

*he pauses*

Clubhouse now.

*Joe releases the PTT*

Kyle_Jones    169
1 minute ago, jamieV_ said:

*Joe picks up his radio after having a drink with dallas and damien. He presses the PTT*

*He yells with all his might*

PROSSSPEEEECCCCTTTTTTTTTTTT

*he pauses*

Clubhouse now.

*Joe releases the PTT*

[Frank recoils as he hears the yell]

"Fuck me man calm down, im on my way"

[Frank releases the PTT and changes the frequency, allowing no further responses to be heard]