Server time: 2017-10-23, 16:53
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Mr Anon

to the people responsible

Mr Anon    125

*Hamish picks up and holds down the PTT button*

to the people responsible, i regret that you burnt our camp down once again but as many people are aware this is not a great achievement on your part.

* you hear a song playing in the background *

now we will rebuild our home but see when you want to burn something please use your arsenic skills and burn yourself. Would be doing us all a favour.

*Hamish releases the button*

MoTaVa    40

*Thomas hears Hamish's song and after a good laugh takes the radio into his hand and begins to speak*

"There is a special group of weak little sissies running around. The kind that wait till your not home and don't just steal your shit but they gotta burn your tents down. Sweaty little creeps that smell like arm pits and ass. How empty their lives must be."

Beni    868

*Daniel would be laughing at the men, before pressing the PTT Button*

" You would not be chatting shit if you knew who did it, Jesus fuckin' Christ...

Have fun.

*Daniel would switch off his radio and continues to work on his sons room* 

Edited by Beni

Idole    185

*Mary's walking down the road when she hears the transmission,  she bursts out in laughter finally she catches her breath and presses the PTT button*

"So these big brave little boys have yet again waited till we are not there to burn down our camp they must be very brave or not these cowards are all bark and no bite"

*starts laughing again finally presses the button to continue*

"Please do tell me why we would not be chatting shit if we  knew who did it, this act is getting old what's the saying same shit different day, to those who are so bored with their lives grow up or do us all a favour and use those fire skills you have obviously  perfected on yourself and your buddies. I'm going back to help rebuild my home.

*Mary releases the PTT button*

Edited by idole
mistake

Post    0

Tsezar presses the button on his radio.

"Going back to rebuild your home?  Home isn't dozens of tents filled with random items you've scavenged along the way-- rounds of ammunition, car headlights, and hats. It is a collection of trash. All with the facade it's some welcoming trade post. Nobody here is going to have any sympathy that you've lost all your tents filled with supplies on for yourselves. You should have expected this to happen considering how you act to outsiders. I know exactly who did it, and I am not surprised in the least. You don't though."

"The same routine, like a broken record, the same story. We lost everything, we will rebuild. Do it quietly. Everyone is tired of hearing about the same camp, and the same sob story."

Click.

MoTaVa    40

*Thomas hears a man on the radio he doesn't know. *

"Who are you to tell anyone what a home is or isn't? You strike me as the type that's been homeless his whole life."

*Thomas looks into his bag of fucks and finds it empty*

"You're words are meaningless. Your opinion is valueless. Your existence is pointless."

*After searching all the tents and under all the beds Thomas returns to the radio*

"Sorry, all out of fucks to give."

*laughs and smiles at the dead infected near me*

"The thing is...this "group" have burned our tents down would rather be little bitches and go up when they are all asleep and not a single soul around then they do it. *laughs and smirks* seen this happen to multiple times and yet they are being cowards and burning it down. Whoever robs us we gather, our camp get's burned down we rebuild. We do not stop. We do not want sympathy no one needs that shit in the world *looks at my can of kvass* all we need is a can of kvass and a rifle. *shuts off radio*

Post    0

Tsezar rolls his eyes before holding the button down on his radio.

"Of course. Of course. Original. Out of fucks to give. I suppose you have already gave them away pouting like a child about some tents and gear. None left for poor me. You all strike me as spoiled children, hording all your toys up north. Are you all that sheltered by one another that you haven't come to grips with the reality around you? You know, the worldwide spread of a deadly virus? That must be a minor inconvenience to you all.

I hope you know people have lost more than you all. A whole lot more. They have lost their homes. They have lost their loved ones. They have lost the clothes off their back. Here in the real world, people have been murdered. People have begged for their lives to complete strangers. People have been raped. There are even people that have been hung from buildings. People have walked hundreds of miles in the heart of winter to fall asleep one night from exhaustion and freeze to death. I do not know what world you are living in, but it must not be the same one we are all in evidently. 

Then there is you all. Still have everyone, but you lose a few tents of supplies, and the sky is falling. Chicken little, chicken little. That's how spoiled rotten you've all become, out of touch with the world around you that you feel this is worthwhile to be upset over. Pathetic cowards. Go on, go get some more tents, and be upset when they are torn down again.”

There is a brief pause before the he speaks again.

“Oh, and foreigner. Kvass? That's bread soda. I hope you realize that."

Click.

*laughs* we did not ask for a fucking life story *kicks my can of soda bread into a nice big warehouse*

Edited by BerskyTheBear

ToeZ    497

*Toez picks up the radio, enraged by the response*

"If you think you can stroll over to whatever little shithole you're sat in, pick up the radio and tell us that we've not lost anyone, and that we live happily doodily lives, then you best get a god damn grip, just because you have your little depressionist way of dealing with life? That's great, but fuck you, we have our way, and that gathering all this stuff that you consider scraps, because let me tell you, I was gonna build a big ol' robot with headlights for eyes and multiple hats, and you're friends have ruined that! NO ROBOTS FOR YOU! We all lost people, we lost the scraps of us trying to put shit back together! you dumb cunt! Now, tell your wee' friends to stop being little shits who thinks its funny to play with mummy's lighter, cos we all know she's probably smoking 40 a day between all the men paying for her service, and burning our shit down whilst we sleep at night. It's not exactly the best way of making yourself seem the biggest bad-ass's around. You just look like you're good at starting fires by lighting flammable items, WOW! "

*There is a pause as he coughs from a winter cold*

"By the way, I fucking love this bread soda shit, so thank you very much."

*There is static for a while, and then the radio clicks off*

MoTaVa    40

*Thomas hurries over to his radio*

"You are not the brightest guy are ya? You strike me as the type of guy that used to bag groceries."

"You are babbling incoherently. Going on and on about how awful it is in this new world. How much everyone has lost. And then out of the other side of your face, trash us for trying to start a new world. A place where people can have new things. A place where people band together to try and protect the weak, the sick, and the young. Your small mind doesn't allow you to understand how ignorant you sound. How contradictory your statements are. "

*Shaking his head, Thomas sits the radio back on the table*

Idole    185

*Mary hears Tzezar over the radio and presses the button on the radio*

"Who are you to say who has lost more, you know nothing of what any of us have been through. You don't know what I have lost or what any of us have lost. I have lost every person that I have cared I have been beaten and tortured and have to constantly put up with people like you and the bored morons who have nothing better to do with their time then to wait until every one of us are asleep to destroy what we have built every bloody night, you did it in stary, you did it in the Novy compound. The only people who are spoiled are you and the people who continually do it night after night GROW THE FUCK UP!

*Mary turns the radio off*

Isaiah Cortez    59

*Old man adds some more firewood to the stove, and sits back ontop of his bed. He Picks up the radio from the charger and presses the PTT*

"Tzezar. I hope you realize we are still trying to achieve something what you never can. A place for humas to come and rest. And I can straight out say that I do not consider a man making petty demands and flailing his gun around a human. We are a family, who sticks together no matter the situation. We don't change our friends like clothes like you and many others do, on a whim and a fleet of thought. We don't go to other peoples homes, ransack it to the ground without a reason. We work for our supplies, we TRY to help people. But only thing these people get... is only sorrow and grief for  trying to achieve it. Maybe that's why I'm away."

*Old man sighs and mutters something just before depressing the PTT*

"Ehkäpä mie lähren poies. Pohjoiseen. Kauas, kauas pois."

*Silence*

*Sid picks up his radio and press the PTT button*

"We need to get used to half-men attacking the camp when everyone's asleep. And they think we will surrender"

*A guy screaming in the background*

"Excuse me, dinner will be ready soon" 

*Sid laughs and release the PTT button*

Strider    0

*Naz takes his radio*

All of you fucking Westerners coming over here for some reason calling this place your "home". Who gives a shit about a dumb piece of land and a couple tents? Just build somewhere else to stop getting fucked over by these other idiots? Like what's so hard? I'll never fucking understand.

*He searches for a bottle of alcohol* 

Ughhh whatever, to sober to argue this dumb shit.

*Naz puts his radio on the table and downs another bottle*

Edited by Strider

ToeZ    497

*Toez picks up the radio after hearing Naz' response and clicks on the PTT*

"Not sure if you've heard, but there's a thing such as leading by example, if we back down to these pussies who like to hit people whilst they sleep or when they're low on numbers, that like to tear down the camps of people trying to rebuild whatever kind of society might be possible, then that leaves no example to anyone else that they might be able to do the same. We will not give these people the pleasure of feeling in any way that they might have even the slightest slither of winning whatever kind of fight this is, because we have the dedication and some of the strongest moral compasses i've ever seen. Stary yar might just be a little dump of land and some tents, but hey, that place has history that has tied us all to it, those that have any care for it, anyways. Just because you can't keep a camp in one place for more than a couple days, don't tell other people to."

*The radio clicks off for a second, and then back on*

"Oh and enough with the westerners comment, no one cares that you're from around these parts, you just sound like a cunt."

*Toez lets out a rough cough , cut off halfway as he releases the PTT*

Edited by ToeZ

Strider    0

*Naz takes his radio*

Okay then, we'll see how much your moral compass is worth when you eventually die because of your idiocy.  I guess no one around here cares for their fucking lives.

*Naz puts his radio down and goes back to reading his book*

*Sid picks up the radio* 

"I've been digging graves for the last few days. Don't worry, you guys will have the honor"

*Sid laughs while throwing the radio away*

Strider    0

*Naz laughs and takes his radio*

Okay, big guy. I'm not even part of theses "assailants" just trying to knock some fucking reason into your thick skull.

*Radio turns off*

Joules    274

*After a long journey, Tucker finally arrived back to his home of 'Elba'. It took a few hours of cranking the heat on the wood stove, but his house was now livable. While waiting for the warmth, he distracted himself by scanning through the radio. He lands on the frequency and listens. He hears Jack talking about his old home and cusses. After composing himself enough he depresses the PTT*

"So people are still living in Pinewood eh? See I had heard differently. For the love of Christ, that place can't get a break eh? I never had these problems when I ran the place. Sure we had a bit of a spat with the Jackals... yeah sorry not gonna hold my tongue on that name anymore... where was I. Oh yeah, we had a bit of a fight with them, but never did we have so many problems. Maybe you should... I don't know... get out of my home? Find a new place? Maybe be smarter on how you set up your little... 'civilization'."

*He pauses for a moment and thinks about a way to continue.*

"Hows it goin' old bud? Still goin' around callin' yourself by that nickname I gave ya? What did I tell you about pissing off the locals? Bad shit happens. Just... don't.... do it... *he chuckles a moment* Glory to Pinewood, death of the volki! *he laughs even more* Sorry I couldn't contain myself."

*he releases the PTT and continues to listen while warming his home and preparing for the night to come.* 

Isaiah Cortez    59
57 minutes ago, Joules said:

*After a long journey, Tucker finally arrived back to his home of 'Elba'. It took a few hours of cranking the heat on the wood stove, but his house was now livable. While waiting for the warmth, he distracted himself by scanning through the radio. He lands on the frequency and listens. He hears Jack talking about his old home and cusses. After composing himself enough he depresses the PTT*

"So people are still living in Pinewood eh? See I had heard differently. For the love of Christ, that place can't get a break eh? I never had these problems when I ran the place. Sure we had a bit of a spat with the Jackals... yeah sorry not gonna hold my tongue on that name anymore... where was I. Oh yeah, we had a bit of a fight with them, but never did we have so many problems. Maybe you should... I don't know... get out of my home? Find a new place? Maybe be smarter on how you set up your little... 'civilization'."

*He pauses for a moment and thinks about a way to continue.*

"Hows it goin' old bud? Still goin' around callin' yourself by that nickname I gave ya? What did I tell you about pissing off the locals? Bad shit happens. Just... don't.... do it... *he chuckles a moment* Glory to Pinewood, death of the volki! *he laughs even more* Sorry I couldn't contain myself."

*he releases the PTT and continues to listen while warming his home and preparing for the night to come.* 

*Old man sits on the edge of his bed and sighs on the sound of a man speaking. He presses the ptt and starts talking*

"Tucker, you are a man with principles, even though your head is so messed up. I think you need to get over "Pinewood"... It's our home now, no changing it. You tried to make a civilization for your own needs and it failed, before it could even start. Oh well, that is bygones now. Now we have new battles ahead of us. And ones I hope winning by talking alone. We'll see, you people wanting to use us for easy living. We need to have talks... Without a guns to our faces. Because, if you are claiming to be such great men, you are not needing violence to negotiate? Hm? I'll be listening."

*Old man depresses the ptt and tugs the cassette player on, playimg some old tunes*

ToeZ    497

*Quickly clicks on the PTT at the sound of of his old friend*

"TUCKER! FUCK YEAH MAN! Lost another toe! But eight toes didn't sound as cool so y'know, we've moved on to "Toez" it kinda stuck I guess..."

*Toez lets out a brief sigh before he continues*

"Well fuck me Tucker, it's been a while and there's been a lot you've missed, Pinewood is 101 territory and has been for a good while know, we're the last standing beacon, we've outlived the rest of the the groups that have tried to stand up against these cunts, but hey, we're still chugging along. We won't settle to these people Tucker, but hey, hit me up sometime, long time no see, miss you ol' pal"

*Toez sniffles in the cold breeze as he sits ontop the cliffside rocks and releases the PTT, then taking a slurp of homemade tea from his thermos*

Alex    465

*a man picks up his radio*

"Tents? Can't you guys live in the houses?

Honestly, just go find a quiet village, stay off the fucking radio and go live your society. You're just drawing attention to yourselves."

*he puts the radio away*

Sign in to follow this