Infamous

a piece of mind [Open frequency]

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Hello, motherfuckers It's Louie."

*He pauses for a moment then continues to speak* 

"I'm just talking out to say some shit why the fuck not"

*He then Pauses for another moment thinking about what to say*

"Right to all you fuckers that are trying to kill me, If you would like to meet with me for peace terms, I will be at Lopatino tonight willing to negotiate out things, Before you go right lads lets just go in and gat the cunts. this ain't our first rodeo we have been fighting for a long time. It is now time for change this pointless shooting needs to be put to an end. 

*Louie then scratches his head*

"To the mother of Ciaran. Your son was an honorable fighter, He did us all proud Its a fucking awful tragedy, That his life was ended too short but this is the world now, It only get worse. I ordered my men to kill so many people after his death, we committed horrific things that have changed us forever, but it's pointless all this killing and for what It did not change the fact that he is dead that he is gone and he will never come back, To be, honest we have failed the cause we have failed you and for that I'm truly sorry, Only god can judge me for the sins I have committed.

*Louie then thinks about his old friends then pouring himself a glass of whiskey*

"To the old lads, we use to run around saving people, trying to make the place feel safer I'm sorry for the shit I have done, The terms we all ended our friendship at was not the best, I'd ask to meet up with all of ya like the olds days. but we all know since recent events it is better that we don't, Stay safe. 

*Louie then has a thought about his wife* 

"Emily its better for you to stay where you are safe, I'm not the man you married I have changed, It would be for the best you stay up north awhile."

*Louie takes a sip of his whiskey*

-User was warned for this post-

Charlo    0

*Ollie picks up his radio*

The last time we tried to talk to you it ended up with us executing two of your guys and you not following our demands.

Are you willing to buck up and give us the stuff we demand? 

*He pauses* 

I just don't want to waste energy on getting there for nothing

*Yawns and let's go of the PTT*

Edited by Charlo

Xero3451    0

*He pauses before pressing down on the PTT*

"I have no intention of big dicking on the radio but the last time we spoke to you, two of yours were executed and a third was gunned down after an attempt on our lives, don't buy this story personally but if it is indeed true, best of luck."

*He releases the PTT*

Moody o7    0

*Moody wakes up to some stirring words coming from an old ally of his, and hits the PTT*

"You guys sound awfully familiar, pretty sure we've killed ya'll one too many times so I don't think you should be demanding shit. This man is being the bigger person and wanting to talk about peace, but without skipping a beat you start demanding shit."

"Louie if you need some extra muscle for these peace talks, just give me a call. You know how to contact me."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Charlo    0
2 minutes ago, Moody20 said:

*Moody wakes up to some stirring words coming from an old ally of his, and hits the PTT*

"You guys sound awfully familiar, pretty sure we've killed ya'll one too many times so I don't think you should be demanding shit. This man is being the bigger person and wanting to talk about peace, but without skipping a beat you start demanding shit."

"Louie if you need some extra muscle for these peace talks, just give me a call. You know how to contact me."

*Moody releases the PTT*

*Ollie picks up his radio*

This is a long time history thing, unless you want to give your name out and stop hiding behind the radio I suggest you keep your nose out

*clic*

Edited by Charlo

Moody o7    0

*Moody grins while he takes his radio out, hitting the PTT*

"Well hello there bud, the names John, John Fuckin Moody. I'm with the Saviors, now will you be a good boy and go make peace so I don't have to splat your brains against a wall for the time being?"

*Moody releases the PTT*

Charlo    0
6 minutes ago, Moody20 said:

*Moody grins while he takes his radio out, hitting the PTT*

"Well hello there bud, the names John, John Fuckin Moody. I'm with the Saviors, now will you be a good boy and go make peace so I don't have to splat your brains against a wall for the time being?"

*Moody releases the PTT*

*Clic* 

Names Ollie,  Spose I'll be seeing you around if you ever decide to leave your campfire

*clic*

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"I will not bend my knee. I will not become your little errand boy. If you want supplies then you can take whatever is in the tent.  

*Louie releases the PTT*

Moody o7    0

*Moody sarcastically smacks his knee before replying*

"Man I ain't been around a campfire in a hot minute. Been to busy picking brain residue off my jacket thanks to your bunch."

"Louie you ain't the man I knew, you used to not take shit from no one. Now your letting this under manned group take your stuff? That ain't right Louie, you know you can always talk to us if your going through a rough patch."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"I have limited choices to make right now, I lost nearly all of my forces we are about to be wiped out."

*Louie releases the PTT*

Faithie    0

*Matej presses the PTT*

"Louie u need to make sufering stop, i dont think im gonna make it."

*Matej releases the PTT*

Wong    0

*Strika presses down the PTT*

IF you killed us one too many times how is he talking? How are we talking? Maybe you don't know what death means.

*presses down the PTT*

Beni    862

*Daniel hear's Ollie's reply and chuckle's to himself, before pressing the PTT Button*

" Ollie, you need help with whatever you're doin' here let me know... "

*The radio would fall silent, Daniel would then mumble " Fuckin' Romeo... Always causing shit, gotta love it"  *

Moody o7    0

*Moody sighs, putting his M4 back together after doing some weapons maintenance. Takes his radio out of his vest, hitting the PTT*

"Jesus man, you got me speechless. I forgot what death was, please further explain this whole death thing."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Iso    1205

*Over the course of the few hours since the original transmission, Maxwell had been deliberating whether or not to speak out and waste his breath. "Is it worth it?" he asked himself, he still wasn't sure but, with a sigh, he unholsters his radio and begins to speak.*

"Once a viper, always a viper."

"I know not what Louie is planning but, rest assured, if you or he turns up to that meeting, none of you will leave Lopatino alive. I wish I could help but..."

*The transmission abruptly cuts out.*

Skinner    496

*Dr. West listens to the mans proposal and the following back-and-forth. Pondering for a moment, he picks up his radio and decides to respond*

I, for one, applaud these efforts to find a peaceful end to hostilities. We've all made mistakes, have we not? I'm not sure how fruitful these peace talks will be, but at least the effort is being put forth. I can respect that. I do hope things can be resolved with civility and respect as opposed to guns and knives. 

*Nodding his head, he looks to the injured man resting on the bed across the room. Looking at his watch, he begins to unwrap a fresh set of gauze and change the mans bandages*

jackradders    0

*Dennis presses down the PTT*

I think dis is very good of you Louie. It is an honour to serve you, you are a good man.

*Dennis releases the PTT and looks down at his red armband with pride*

*Erik has been sitting at the edge of the mountain to enjoy the sunset outside the group's camp and listened to everybody to express their opinions when it is completely quiet, he decides to talk too so he picking up the radio and pushes the button*

Okay, "Louie" ... Nah fuck forget that!
I'll tell you this, I will never call you by name, but I and many others know you by another name, a name that you used to use when you were also part of the Eastern Front, and it's Luke Krey.
Do you think that Dante, Rolo, Callum, Jericho, Demyan, Aaron or me that we lying about your real name?

*He pauses and takes a deep breath*

Okay, I apologise that I started to talk about something else but I'm so fucking tired of people calling you by a fake name, that's all.
But you said, you want to meet your old friends?
Quite honestly I don't think there is so many of us left alive that want to meet you because we've been through this before and it always ends badly, many of us have left you for various reasons, but at least every one of us has one common reason.
That you hurting people around you, whether you are aware of it or not.

*Erik releases the button*

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"I was not a part of the eastern front. Luke Krey nobody calls me by that I used the name Louie for a specific reason, Which you intentionally fucked up on purpose thanks for that Erik Norberg"

*Louie releases the PTT*

Seiceps the Deceiver    309

*Daithi walks towards the cliff, taking in a deep breathe of air...then he coughs because of the campfire's smoke. He clears his throat and presses the PTT*

I've never actually chatted with you *chuckles* "Louie" but I've seen the issues you have caused others. I've been on the receiving end of the heartache you've caused others, as well as dished out revenge towards your men. 

*a slight pause as he opens a small birch box, revealing cigarettes. He removes one and presses it against his chapped lips, pulling out his lighter and lighting it. He releases a puff and returns to the radio*

Peace is something that his been promised by many people before you, and it never really came about till someone on either side submitted. I give you credit for finally calming down in your efforts, you've been the word of mouth around Sputh Zagoria for a while now. *taking another hit of his cigarette* Im willing to come talk, I'm with Alrasia. I'm a man who trusts others no matter the past we have had, but you better not turn on me. 

*other chatter is heard in the background, and a slight crash*

I will be there tonight, I honestly look forward to actually meeting you.

*radio silence*

jackradders    0

*Dennis lays his machete at his side and lifts up the radio and presses down the PTT and talks calmly in a Nigerian accent*

Just a word of warning to people that do not want to take up the offer of Mr. Louie. He has a lot of people that will die for him to take your lives, we are his property, we do good work for a good man.

*Dennis releases the PTT and picks up his machete to sharpen it*

*Erik hear Luke's answers and decides to give him the last response*

Were you never a part of the Eastern Front?
Yeah sure, you were the one who made sure everyone stayed together after what Aaron had done to us.
Aaron was the peaceful leader while you were the aggressive leader of the group, two different people who wanted to control group in their own opinions, but it ended with the two of you got into a fight, and Aaron was the one who left us while he stole our things and destroyed the camp.

Yeah, do whatever you want, scream out my name how many times as you want I couldn't care less about it.
I'm not the one that makes a fake name, hides behind it and hopes everyone believing that shit.

*Erik turn off his radio and throws it back in his backpack*

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"I'm trying to sort out a deal here Erik. If you could stop with this bullshit chatter it would be great."

*Louie releases the PTT*

ThatRyanGuy    0

*Ryan, feeling that the gods had taken his words away, and concerned that Louie would not get his message. Picks up his radio again and pushes down the PTT*

Louie, I will not be attending this meeting

This is because every time I have a meeting with you, insults and bullets start flying real fast

Fuck yourself

*He releases the PTT and places his radio down once again*

Edited by ThatRyanGuy

Sign in to follow this