Server time (UTC): 2020-01-23, 12:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Sylvester Todd

How many times have you been a hostage?

One time in early 2015 when I was a newbie

Second time was 2016 with aux. I was captured by Masquerade

Never again was I captured.

Not many, been here since 2013 and I can only think of 4-5 tops.

A hand full of times. More than 5, less than 10.

Best one was the guy who took me hostage then fell unconscious due to dehydration. Brap brap!

Um I don't think i've ever been successfully taken hostage i usually die or I get rescued

Heres an example:

probably 6 as i can remember, i rarely get taken

1. i usually lie my ass out of the situation and it has prooven  success 5/6 times. good example is when i was taken by the Horsemen and i lied so bad that the one friend i had with me said after ended situation that he couldnt believe all the crap i told and just had to follow my lead.  and well we came out of the situation with no harm, and that was great since at that time i was with A World Without Borders and no one found out. still one of the best memories as a hostage.  its always fun to lie so much they start believing you and gives you all gear beside of your guns back

2. im a horrible pvper i usually die quiet fast or i tend to stay in a medium to long distance away from the situation going on so it gives me some times the option to leave to fight an other day. the times im directly involved, almost face to face i get killed

Edited by TeigenG

Properly taken hostage, with some sort of decentRP... Probably about 8 times... Not gonna lie. 

On 2017-02-22 at 9:41 PM, Guest said:

Um I don't think i've ever been successfully taken hostage i usually die or I get rescued

Heres an example:

Can I ask who were you and the group you were with?
I mean your group were attacking these people inside of the building and If I remember correctly, I was one of those people captured by CJ and his group, and it was all about CJ trying to make a deal with Louie.

1 hour ago, SameOldRalle said:

Can I ask who were you and the group you were with?
I mean your group were attacking these people inside of the building and If I remember correctly, I was one of those people captured by CJ and his group, and it was all about CJ trying to make a deal with Louie.

Mate. Their gone. Not in the community anymore, as is hinted by the white "Guest" name. 
A bit of a necro too.

0 cause I don't roleplay.

14 minutes ago, Randle said:

0 cause I don't roleplay.

can confirm

Give or take 5/6 times since 2013...

I can't recall all of them.. Some were really bad. Some were good!

All in all, 6 hostage situations since 2013 ain't bad!

New lore:

Twice so far.

One - The Children of Eden took me hostage and got shot by 15 people surrounding them in about 5 minutes.

Two - VDV initiating on UN and held in a room until conflict with the UN going on.

A dozen or so times. Usually though it ended poorly for the hostage takers. Only the Crows managed to take me without consequence. 

Around two to three times, usually I prefer shooting people then being taken hostage.

Once by horsemen 

Once by Symptom

Once by some random group of dudes at Tisy 

Been taken hostage too many times to count....

Always makes me cry.

I remember before the lore wipe that if you had a god damn Plate carrier or smerch vest, and you were walking alone in a bad neighborhood well... Time to be a god damn hostage. Oh, and been taken as hostage maybe 6 or 7 times? Usually I survive. And most of the time people feel(felt) bad for taking the old man hostage...

conflict-resolution.jpg

Edited by Isaiah Cortez

Never, surrendering is for the weak. 

before the wipe so many times i lost count after the wipe touch wood havent yet

About 7 times in total since I joined this community. SVR and RAH gave me my most memorable hostage experiences.