Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:51
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DayZDash

DayZRP should have more weapons!

Guest DayZDash   
Guest DayZDash

I think more silenced weapons like pistols should be added. This would help with the zombie problem and in a real apocalypse people would make makeshift silencers, that is if the zombies responded to sound. Anyway, thanks, and I hope my suggestion goes into effect!

Bob    0

I don't realy see the point in silenced pistols they take loads of shots to kill a zombie, it's easier to run around a building 6-7 times and then you have no agro or even run through some trees

I don't realy see the point in silenced pistols they take loads of shots to kill a zombie, it's easier to run around a building 6-7 times and then you have no agro or even run through some trees

lern2hedshotscrub

There is also a very little in makeshift weapon mods for ARMA 2, so it's pretty unlikely stuff like this will ever get added unfortunately.

Flame    0

The probably main rule of thumb when it comes to zombie lore is to aim for the head, so maybe try doing that? It is after all 1 shot to the head kills a zombie. Or consider taking a stealthy approach when navigating towns so you don't attract aggro therefore making yourself known to other survivors in the vicinity that could get the upper hand on you.

@OP I think it's a great idea to have more silenced weapons in DayZRP or even a couple of makeshift ones as you mentioned. But you have to look at it from an RP sense... there are a few dominant clans in DayZRP that are well prepared enough without the need of silenced weapons and the fact that they are capable of robbing you blind of a new found silenced weapon would make them more dangerous as they could control their aggro from zombies a lot easier and make it a hell of a lot harder for new players to get around as chances are they would have to kill the zombies with a non silenced weapon.

Nonetheless I am indeed up for more silenced weapons, the more quiet the better after all when it comes to surviving in a zombie apocalypse.

Hellbreed06    0

lern2hedshotscrub

There is also a very little in makeshift weapon mods for ARMA 2, so it's pretty unlikely stuff like this will ever get added unfortunately.

I Lol'd

Rolo    0

I wouldn't mind seeing more guns around. Be pretty cool to find some new fancy pistol or some old war time gun

Tortov    0

I can't really imagine suppressed weapons being too common in an eastern European country.

Bob    0

I can't really imagine suppressed weapons being too common in an eastern European country.

If there being any at all!!

Guest YouFailed   
Guest YouFailed

You guys actually might just take some of the RobertHammers Weapon Packs, there you got ton's of weapons where you just need to adjust what you want.

ps:

Yes, there are and were silenced russian weapons.

AKs have a silencer called "PBS"-class.

Guest Asianskills   
Guest Asianskills

Agree'd adding some silenced weapons will add more variety to finding weapons.

Guest Stratosphere14   
Guest Stratosphere14

I think that silenced weapons should be in the mod too, it'd make it seem more real

Guest Alpha   
Guest Alpha

I've read somewhere they're going to add a load of new weaponry to DayZRP in the next update, mainly handguns. Can't find the link right now but I'll post it here once I have it

Guest Hero   
Guest Hero

*whispers* AS50 pls..

Frayzies    6

I'd like to see more civilian-level weaponry. If people were wanting to go for realism they'd be doing the opposite of adding silencers to weapons and be putting in 10 different kinds of cheap hunting rifles and cheap resident-level pistols/revolvers, the kinda' shit you would actually find in a place like Chernarus.

It isn't to say you wouldn't find an AK-47 of course, I just think it'd be cool to see more variety in scrub-level weaponry, and to make high-grade weaponry more rare. :)

Mayo    0

I think that silenced weapons should be in the mod too, it'd make it seem more real

Why would there be any silenced (the real term is suppressed) weapons in East Europe, more specifically Chernarus?

I'd like to see more civilian-level weaponry. If people were wanting to go for realism they'd be doing the opposite of adding silencers to weapons and be putting in 10 different kinds of cheap hunting rifles and cheap resident-level pistols/revolvers, the kinda' shit you would actually find in a place like Chernarus.

It isn't to say you wouldn't find an AK-47 of course, I just think it'd be cool to see more variety in scrub-level weaponry, and to make high-grade weaponry more rare.

Agreed, scoped/silenced/modified military-grade weapons should be uber-rare. We need more low-level civilian loot, like the Mosin, or some of the classic Russian pistols and such.

Chris    63

*whispers* AS50 pls..

They will look up to me and whisper, "AS50 pls.."

And I will whisper back, "No."

:D

Guest Alfie   
Guest Alfie

*whispers* AS50 pls..

pls no

Tortov    0

*whispers* AS50 pls..

pls no

Yeah OP weapons like that are never coming back :) Even DayZ vanilla is having them removed.

Guest Kilgore   
Guest Kilgore

KSVK is all you need, no as50.

Sign in to follow this