Server time: 2017-10-23, 17:01
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Steck

Message to Hidden Garden [Private frequency]

Steck    109

*Damien at the clubhouse is sitting at the table with his fellow brother poundin' some disgusting stale beers, and watching Cade Wilson patching up his leg from being mauled by wolves. Damien picks up the clubhouse radio and transmits*

Eh, this is to the ones around Stary Sobor, the garden folks.

*Scratches his head*

How's the business expansion goin'? I mean, the purple is on high demand, and y'all are business men. I can only imagine that business is fuckin' boomin'.

*Pauses*

The club will be down to pick up it's first payment of fifty percent tomorrow a little after dusk. Not forty nine, fifty... 

*Pauses*

We'll also be bringin' another shipment of teddies, a much larger delivery than the first. We wanna see if y'all can handle it. *Damien laughs* See you fellas soon.

*Damien ends the transmission*

* Marshall would rub his eyes before picking up the radio, he'd hold down the PTT *

Well ... Prepare to be disappointed, lad. We've offered your product to many of the people that wander in and yet they don't wish to partake in it, some even said that it's dangerous for fuck sake. Not sure what you've got us involved in, yes business is business but not much you can expect from farmers, is there? Your statement of "purple is in high demand", that's wrong ... I'd cancel that shipment as well, I don't wish to participate in the drug business anymore but I won't speak for the entire family.

* Static overtakes the radio as he knocks everything off of the clinic table in anger *                                                                                                                             

Jon Snow    0

*John would sit in the clinic, shaking a bit, hearing this, he'd hold down the PTT*

Yes, well.....As Marshall has just said, hardly anybody wanted nothing to do with it, most people just asked us why we had so many teddy bears in our tent. I think this may have been one big fucking mistake on my part....I will see you all later on then I suppose, maybe we can talk this out? I honestly don't fucking know anymore.

*John just sits, staring at the clinic floor, preparing for whatever may happen in the distant future*

*static overtakes the frequency*

Edited by Jon Snow

Sign in to follow this