Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:28

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
SameOldRalle

For those of you who took my friend captured (Open Frequency)

*Erik takes his radio out of his jacket pocket and pushes the PTT, he sighs and starts to speak into his radio*

A few days ago I was told that it was a bunch of people who robbed a friend of mine and these people didn't say that much except that they were asking if my friend knows me and another friend of mine.

*He pauses and coughs while he mumbles something in a foreign language*

Since you seem to know who I am, so I would like to know who you are, just common sense, okay?

*He lets go of the PTT*

Elmo    920

*A calmer Max steps out of a compact, ramshackle hut erected beside a dusty dirt road trailing off into a pale green, infertile field. Shaking his head slightly from side to side, as if looking for something, Maxwell's radio buzzes to life with Erik's transmission. "I'll answer that one later" he says to himself before swiftly darting into the field, making for the jagged treeline ahead of him.*

*Now, just outside the town of Kabanino, hiking at a steady pace up the southernmost road, Max remembers Erik's transmission and makes a brief stop to reply.*

"Erik, good to hear your voice again my friend. So sorry to hear that your friend was treated so badly by those people, whomever they are. If you need my help, you know where to find me."

*Aware of the danger presented by his surroundings, he quickly stuffs his radio back into its pouch and begins to jog swiftly to the town, in search of water and supplies.*

*Erik hears the response and pushes the PTT*

Max, I'm really glad to hear you, but we can't take this discussion here because there are many who eavesdrops. 
So contact me on my private and you'll hear the details.

*He lets go of the PTT*