Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:06
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Bradley

Message To Miss Lyaria [Opern Freq]

Bradley    0

*Steven Picks up the radio with a hesitant hand and looks at himself in the mirror across the room from him, He thinks to himself that he has to talk to her, So he picks up the radio jumps up and sits in a chair and Presses the PTT Button*

" Hello Miss Lyaria This is Doctor Stone *He lets go of the PTT button clenching the radio and watching his hand go red from how hard he is squeezing it, He looks at himself again and tells himself that there no other way* " I was Just wondering what you wanted a couple of weeks ago when we seen each other for the first time well in a long time really but when i sat down in the house you was gone and left me to walk the streets alone I-I-I Don't know what you wanted but we can talk about it now if you want? 

*He Lets go off the PTT Button Feeling happy for what he just did, Steven picks up his book and start to read it and is waiting for a reply* 

Riggsee    0

*Will hears the radio transmission and looks into the other room at Ly resting on the bed and presses the PTT*

Hey Doc this is Will dont know if you really remember me. Ly is currently resting and Ill let her know that you contacted her with whatever it is you want to talk to her about when shes fit and ready for it. If you have any message you want me to relay to her now would be the time. Were kind of sharing a radio at the moment.

*He releases the PTT*

Strider    0

*Naz still wasted to no ends takes his radio and starts transmitting slobbering on his words*

Jesus you sound like such a fucking desperate whimp. You want to hear about her problems she had a couple of "weeks" ago? Hahahahaha! What are you a fucking personal pillow? So many sensitive fucks in this country, man the fuck up pussy.

*he tosses an empty bottle and the transmission fades to static*

Edited by Strider

Bradley    0

*Taking it what both men said The Doctor press the PTT Button once more *

" Thank you MR.Will I hope she is okay and resting up I do have a message for her but that can wait for now "

* The Doctor voice turns a bit more angry when carrying on his sentence *

" Who The F-F-Fuck are you coming on this radio frequency looking to get  into some trouble or trying to show people that you have some big dick. You are a nobody on here my friend i don't give who Th_Th The fuck you are but this is a radio and you are talking down it doesn't mean anything to me. If you heard me correctly It's not her problem from a week ago she stopped me fucking ass hole get you ears checked by some other doctor because damn well i'm not going to. Also thank you for taking you time out of your day to talk down the radio because i bet you have nothing else to D-D-Do. "

* The Doctor lets go of the PTT Button and rolls his eyes and the man's comment " People these day's " Steven looking at his friends laugh and joke he gets into bed and start to read his book until he finally falls asleep *

Edited by Bradley

RogueSolace    453

"Just ignore the idiot, Doc. Pretty bad if his only form of amusement is to be that stupid."

Edited by RogueSolace

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria takes the radio and speaks into it with a tired sigh as she struggles to find a comfortable way to sit in the bed*

"Doctor Stone it's Ly. I was simply glad to see you were alive and well the last time we met. I only wished to ask how you had been and who you were with. Ensuring you had a safe place to work and all. I hope all is well. Perhaps we will meet again on the road soon."

*She releases the PTT and hands the radio back to Will*

Sign in to follow this