Server time: 2017-10-21, 10:21
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

A Message To Mr. Moody [Open Freq]

Zero    463

*Doc holds down his PTT button and transmits. He would begin going on about a fake diagnosis.*

"Moody, I just got your test results back, they aren't good. It seems that you have contracted several venereal diseases and you're going to need some medication to help with your problems, radio me here so I can tell you where to find the medication. Oh, and that rash needs to be treated as well, for the toe fungus I would recommend using some apple cider vinegar or maybe some ENZYMEDICA Candidase capsules. As for your prostate exam, everything looks fine, I'm sorry for my abnormally large hands, but these days you can't pick and choose your doctor."

*He releases the PTT button and awaits a response. He would then think and look down at his radio dial.*

"Shit, this isn't my secure frequency."

Edited by Zero

Moody o7    0

*Moody slams his head against a wall before hitting the PTT*

"YOU JACKASS! You never did a god damn actual checkup on me! For fucksake is this god damn frequency even fucking secure? Patient confidentiality doc damn.

*Moody releases the PTT and continues banging his head on the wall in front of him*

Strider    0

*Naz tosses a bunch of empty bottles around and takes his radio*

Jesus fuck, this moody guy sounds fucking disgusting. Should clean up pussy boy.

*He stumbles back and knocks his head on the counter, falling unconscious*

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria grabs the radio from Will as he flips through the frequencies.*

"Is that Doc?"

*She presses down the PTT and brings it to her lips as she laughs darkly*

"Mr. Moody I am looking back through my records and we did indeed waste medical supplies on your checkup. I will collect payment from you in the very near future."

*She tosses the radio back to Will not even caring to hear a response.*

Moody o7    0

*Moody face-palm's, then pulls his radio out, hitting the PTT*

"I hate you all, I really do. I NEVER GOT A FUCKING CHECK UP! I unlike some people still try to hygiene. I'm gonna end up suck starting my fucking winchester."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Zero    463

*Doc holds down the PTT button and transmits.*

"Hm, it appears that I did not tune to my secure medical frequency, I do apologize Mr. Moody, I hope you do not wish to find a new physician.. Oh what the hell, it is not like you have much a of choice, there aren't many doctors around anymore."

*He begins chuckling.*

"Perhaps I should prescribe you some anti-depressants, as it seems you are suffering from suicidal thoughts now, perhaps some anti-psychotics as well?.. You seem.. On edge.

*He releases the PTT button.*

Edited by Zero

Castiel    1124

Presses the PTT

Hahahahha holy shit. This Moody fella sounds like one dirty mother f--- you get the drift.
Whataya doin' gettin' your prostate tested by this big handed buffoon? What happened to that lady doctor I heard so much about? That'd be who I went to.

Releases the PTT

Moody o7    0

*Moody can't help but to laugh at this point. He hits the PTT*

"I swear to fuck, I didn't get a prostate exam. Although you are right, I have had quite a lot of suicidal thoughts recently."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this