Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:12
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Zero

102.5 Wayfarer's Radio

Zero    452

*Doc finishes hooking up the last of the equipment in the temporary broadcasting studio, he takes a deep breath and flips the switch on the transmitter and microphone, the radio would come to life. He would push down the button on the microphone and broadcast, his voice would be hoarse and raspy, as if his throat is filled with gravel.*

"It's about two in the damn morning, but I think I managed to setup this equipment right. Won't matter though as I have to move it again in a few days anyways.. But regardless.. Morgan, if you're out there, I took yer equipment, haven't seen you and it was just left in the cabin.."

*He pauses.*

"In other news, this is 102.5, Wayfarer's Radio, least I think that's gonna be the name.. ANYWAYS.. Enjoy some tunes, the coffee coursing through my veins is probably gonna keep me up, so at least you loners out there won't be alone tonight. Oh, and don't forget, if you have any requests, just wait until I am done broadcasting the song or hit me up on the call-in frequency 13.7."

*He releases the button on the microphone and flips the switch to broadcast some music. Hotel California would begin playing over the radio waves.*

Edited by Zero

DatBlueWolf    39

Joseph Divone tunes in to 102.5 to see if there's anything goin on on his usual frequency.

"Woooah, sweet. Can't wait to hear the music my dude. Is it gonna be on walkie-talkies too?"

He finishes his transmission.

Zero    452

*Holliday pushes down the button on the microphone.*

"We will be going live in ten minutes, stay tuned for some music and news."

*He releases the button.*

Spoiler

//The show will commence in ten minutes on S1\\

Edited by Zero

Zero    452

*Holliday presses down on the PTT button.*

"Problems have been resolved, we're live.."

*He releases the PTT button.*