Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-21, 04:40
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
SMFW

Risky Radio: Bandit Reports

Recommended Posts

SMFW    2

This is Mike Risky from Risky Radio here to report Bandits in the town of Kabanino, using the common tactic of shooting different types of ammunition to make it seem like there is a conflict to lure in victims. I circled the small town watching as their decoys ran around like chickens with their head cut off 

When the time came a fired shots that landed near their decoys to get their attention, they then pursued me, firing shots that nearly hit me. 

I went from tree line to tree line only stopping to return fire, until I reached the town of Grishino where I laid low until I was sure that I had lost my tail. 

My name is Mike Risky and my purpose in life is to disrupt the operations of bandit groups like the Clowns, and Gamblers, Join Me friends, and tune to 87.8 FM on your radios to get more updates on Bandits in your area 

As always, stay safe out their friends 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moody o7    0

*Moody appalled by what he just heard on the radio, hits the PTT*

"Hey dumbass you almost got yourself fucking killed, that was an actual gunfight between my group and some retarded ass wanna be banditos. Don't ever do that shit again or I'm gonna stuff a fucking frag down your God damn throat. Have a good day you fuckin idiot."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hebee    2670

*Jimmy hears a moron transmitting*

"How dare you, You were the one that shot at us? Next time consider yourself dead, You saw what we did to those fucks in Kabanino  we will slaughter you. Why you would shoot at us like that is completely baffling to me."

*Jimmy slams his radio back in his bag and continues walking towards his makeshift camp for the night*

Edited by Hebee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
25 minutes ago, Moody20 said:

*Moody appalled by what he just heard on the radio, hits the PTT*

"Hey dumbass you almost got yourself fucking killed, that was an actual gunfight between my group and some retarded ass wanna be banditos. Don't ever do that shit again or I'm gonna stuff a fucking frag down your God damn throat. Have a good day you fuckin idiot."

*Moody releases the PTT*

*Risky laughs as he presses PTT* 

You and your gang of bandits aren't fooling anyone, I was watching you guys for a long time from all angles, I know your tactics, you can expect to HEAR from me again haha, Lets say you were in an actual gunfight, you must be horrible shots with the amount of rounds you guys were using. I like how you and your friend dodge shots, running around like a chicken with its head cut off.   

*Risky releases PTT* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

 

-User was warned for this post-

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2

 

5 minutes ago, Fox said:

*Val presses down the PTT*

If you wanna live next time, don't run towards the shots, retard.

*She releases the PTT*

 

*Presses PTT* 

what do you mean? I lived this time, You guys need to stop this shit or use a different tactic it's getting old and people are catching on. 

*releases PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Riggsee    0

*Taco emerges form a tent and as the smoke rolls out he smiles and grabs his radio then presses the PTT*

Aye aloha freedom fighter! Not cool of you to keep me and my homies locked in the house brotha shit was cramped as hell dude...  Im getting some real bad vibes from you bro and we haven't even met yet. 

Respect though for wanting to be the best soldier you can be my man! I bet you look cool as hell man! Probably got a superman shirt on under all your armor. 

*He releases the PTT holds his breath and walks back into the tent*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyaria    0

*Laing Laing smacks a battery into her radio as her other one died and she wanted to respond*

"Radio man, Laing Laing will tune into your frequency often! Laing Laing love fireworks. Shoot people who try and shoot her too. Much fun. Keep up good work."

*Laing Laing tosses her radio back into her bag and sneaks off around a dark corner somewhere in Stary.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
1 minute ago, Riggsee said:

*Taco emerges form a tent and as the smoke rolls out he smiles and grabs his radio then presses the PTT*

Aye aloha freedom fighter! Not cool of you to keep me and my homies locked in the house brotha shit was cramped as hell dude...  Im getting some real bad vibes from you bro and we haven't even met yet. 

Respect though for wanting to be the best soldier you can be my man! I bet you look cool as hell man! Probably got a superman shirt on under all your armor. 

*He releases the PTT holds his breath and walks back into the tent*

*presses PTT*

I'm just here to disrupt the bandits trying to lure good people into traps, they know who they are and they know they're in deep shit, sorry if Im giving off bad vibes Im only here to help the innocent 

*releases PTT* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0
3 minutes ago, SMFW said:

 

*Presses PTT* 

what do you mean? I lived this time, You guys need to stop this shit or use a different tactic it's getting old and people are catching on. 

*releases PTT*

*Val facepalms and presses the PTT*

You know what? I'm sorry, I'm sure you are doing a great job with that radio thing you are planning on doing. Considering I wasn't even around to see any of this, you are probably right, the filthy bandits in this country don't know what they are doing anyways. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

*She releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dustin    0

Eli picks up his radio pressing down the PTT

Ay, I don't like these bandit people either, some goons robbed me at the airfield few days ago, We should meet up and come up with a plan to end these people

Eli ends his transmission

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
1 minute ago, Fox said:

*Val facepalms and presses the PTT*

You know what? I'm sorry, I'm sure you are doing a great job with that radio thing you are planning on doing. Considering I wasn't even around to see any of this, you are probably right, the filthy bandits in this country don't know what they are doing anyways. Let me know if I can help you in any way.

*She releases the PTT*

*presses PTT* 

I'm sorry to be so quick in putting you in the bandit category, I was there and this was 100% a trap, they were trying to lure people in, I hope we can work together in the future 

*releases PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyaria    0

*Laing Laing digs in bag for radio again*

"Stupid american made radio! Why it no work. Tài guìle..."

*Sounds of a smack is heard as she knocks it a few times.*

"You hear Laing Laing now? Good. Tell me who is bandits you speak of."

Edited by Lyaria

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
1 minute ago, Dustin said:

Eli picks up his radio pressing down the PTT

Ay, I don't like these bandit people either, some goons robbed me at the airfield few days ago, We should meet up and come up with a plan to end these people

Eli ends his transmission

Presses PTT

In due time friend 

Releases 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Squillium    426

*Miller, at this point amused as he tends the bullethole in his side, presses the PTT*

I gotta show you this bullethole in my side? No one needs to lure people anywhere, dumbasses like you are easy to find.

*He laughs through the pain as he releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

*Val presses the PTT*

Yeah, maybe we should meet up and do something against all of these bandits in the country.

*She releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
1 minute ago, Lyaria said:

*Laing Laing digs in bag for radio again*

"Stupid american made radio! Why it no work. Tài guìle..."

*Sounds of a smack is hear as she knocks it a few times.*

"You hear Laing Laing now? Good. Tell me who is bandits you speak of."

*presses PTT* 

They are wolves in sheeps clothing, and for all of the wolves listening and replying, you wont trick me 

*releases PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lyaria    0

*Laing Laing adjusts her bling blings on her face and presses the PTT*

"Tell Laing Laing where wolves are. She go to 'Dog Town' you call Kabanino and find no dogs. How Laing Laing supposed to eat?"

*She releases the PTT and goes back to simmering her chicken stew.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
Just now, Lyaria said:

*Laing Laing adjusts her bling blings on her face and presses the PTT*

"Tell Laing Laing where wolves are. She go to 'Dog Town' you call Kabanino and find no dogs. How Laing Laing supposed to eat?"

*She releases the PTT and goes back to simmering her chicken stew.*

The wolves are sleeping, you will know when they awake, Risky will find them 

13 minutes ago, Fox said:

*Val presses the PTT*

Yeah, maybe we should meet up and do something against all of these bandits in the country.

*She releases the PTT*

*Risky Presses PTT* 

I run alone Val, I love to help others and don't have a problem working with you but just know, I run alone 

*Risky Releases PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fox    0

*Val presses the PTT with a confused and surprised face*

Uh, have we met before? How the fuck do you know my name?

*She releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aberration    0

*Stitches would groan and rub his hands into his temples over his mask and sigh into the radio pressing down on the PTT and speaking slightly unamused with a hint of pain in his voice*

"Listen lad. Been doing what ah... You want to do for a long time. You aint going about it the right way. You shouldve kept your mouth closed and reported it to people that have the resources to do something, not risk gettin your blasted head caved in by stray rifle fire. You want to do ahhh... Dobre? Good right? You need to spend time in the dark watching for a time before you should spring into action. You broadcasting like this over the radio... Not smart, lots of people will find you simple. Take advantage of you and put a round in your head. Youve got quite the amount to learn eh? Contact me sometime. 31.3 Hz. Ah preferably only when you are on the verge of death tho... Not one for social calls chap."

*Hed sigh again and release his thumb from the PTT strapping the damaged device back onto his suit pocket*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
16 minutes ago, Squillium said:

*Miller, at this point amused as he tends the bullethole in his side, presses the PTT*

I gotta show you this bullethole in my side? No one needs to lure people anywhere, dumbasses like you are easy to find.

*He laughs through the pain as he releases the PTT*

*Risky Presses PTT while trying to hold back a laugh* 

I hope you were one of those dumb asses cashing me today, and I hope that bullethole of yours was from a 5.56 mm round fired from my ol' M4A1, sounds like you're the dumb ass with all that brain damage

*cracks up laughing as transmission cuts out* 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moody o7    0

*Moody smiles, and hits the PTT*

"Hey Risky, remember a man named Moses? Well he knows you and hes craving to play minesweeper with you."

"And listen to my man Stitches, he has a point: stay in the shadows and watch. And another good tip is to wear a gas mask, and wear the same damn shit all the time so no one knows who you are."

*Moody begins to laugh, releasing the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SMFW    2
2 minutes ago, Stitches said:

*Stitches would groan and rub his hands into his temples over his mask and sigh into the radio pressing down on the PTT and speaking slightly unamused with a hint of pain in his voice*

"Listen lad. Been doing what ah... You want to do for a long time. You aint going about it the right way. You shouldve kept your mouth closed and reported it to people that have the resources to do something, not risk gettin your blasted head caved in by stray rifle fire. You want to do ahhh... Dobre? Good right? You need to spend time in the dark watching for a time before you should spring into action. You broadcasting like this over the radio... Not smart, lots of people will find you simple. Take advantage of you and put a round in your head. Youve got quite the amount to learn eh? Contact me sometime. 31.3 Hz. Ah preferably only when you are on the verge of death tho... Not one for social calls chap."

*Hed sigh again and release his thumb from the PTT strapping the damaged device back onto his suit pocket*

*Risky presses PTT* 

Thanks for the advice friend, and thanks for radioing in, the chances of me getting struck by rifle fire from these bandits is a million to 1 since they're probably shooting a wall, and you're right I should've kept my mouth shut, but guess what, the more people talk, the further the word gets, it's a trade off. I work alone, and the only time you'll meet Mike Risky is either through the radio, or a gunshot from the tree line. Catch me on 87.8 FM on your radio, that's Risky Radio by the way 

*releases*

1 minute ago, Moody20 said:

*Moody smiles, and hits the PTT*

"Hey Risky, remember a man named Moses? Well he knows you and hes craving to play minesweeper with you."

"And listen to my man Stitches, he has a point: stay in the shadows and watch. And another good tip is to wear a gas mask, and wear the same damn shit all the time so no one knows who you are."

*Moody begins to laugh, releasing the PTT*

*Presses PTT* 

From the airfield? 

*Releases *

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×