Server time: 2017-08-20, 17:30

Sign in to follow this  
AlfieRoach

Passphrase for Whitelisting

Question

AlfieRoach    0

I know you're not allowed to help with the passphrase but I've read through the rules 3 times and I still cant find it. I'm not sure if I'm just stupid but is there anything else I can do? thanks.

6 answers to this question

Shadows    1008

Keep reading it. Reading aloud can help you find it a bit easier. Just take your time, it's in there.

Elmo    913

I would suggest reading it out loud to yourself slowly and carefully, do not refresh the page as that will reset the passphrase to a different location and you will have to start from scratch. It is in there and you will find it if you approach it slowly and methodically. We've all been there, good luck with it :) 

If all else fails, I would recommend contacting a member of Support Team via TeamSpeak or the PM system.

Edit: As you are relatively new to the website, I would also recommend consulting Eagle's Solving Guide if and when you find an answer to your question.

Edited by Elmo

Boston    648

Like the kind people above have stated, you must read aloud, slowly, and carefully, and don't refresh. Just aswell, make sure you're logged in. Do what I did, read it out loud, and comprehend every single word. You will know when you've seen it.

If you have further questions, do ask! :)

Brady    287

Im not sure if this is still a thing, but when I was first getting whitelisted I went on teamspeak and asked staff for help. They said they cant exactly help me as its randomized for everyone, but they did tell me an area in the rules where the passphrase comes up most frequently. I eventually found it in the area they told me. Maybe you could try it, but im not sure. If it is not a thing, like others have said read it outloud and you will know what it is when you see it!

Nocheluz    104

This is a shameful copy and paste answer from the thread above yours. This question gets asked a lot, the answer doesn't really change. Here ya go, my two cents on it.

One thing besides reading it aloud that helps is reading for comprehension! Read to understand what you're reading, not just skim the text to find the passphrase. If you do this, then when you come to the actual PP it won't make sense in the context of the sentence or paragraph.

Good luck. You're going to feel like "duh" when you do find it, :) and believe me, keep at it and you will. Just follow all this good advice you've been given.