Server time: 2017-08-17, 09:57

Sign in to follow this  
Farmer

WATERBOY THE CRIPPLE

Farmer    17

One of the best experiences I ever had playing DAYZ... Yes im new in community but this was just unforgetable expierience... Big thanks for @Marcoooz , @Grimnir and others... if i would know your names i would put it here... So grab a popcorn and enjoy the show i guess... ;D

Skinner    422

I'm not gunna lie, as soon as I heard your character start talking I cringed and rolled my eyes and thought this was going to be lame as fuck. However, your RP is actually pretty damn good and the encounter you ran into by the lake with those guys was actually really REALLY good. Great RP by you and by your captors, that was extremely entertaining. I usually won't watch a video that's more than 15 minutes long but I just watched that whole thing haha. Nice editing and music, by the way. Keep it up!

Grimnir    584

Rest in pieces Craig, glad you enjoyed it!

Good job with the editing and all that. :)

My partners in doing the "right thing" aka torturing mentally disabled people were @Jonas Gj as Siggy, @BlackySnacky as Gunnar, @Kyle_Jones as Frank and @lunathecat as the litte girl.

Nice vid man, admittedly skipped through but what I watched was really entertaining. 

Rolle    2440

That voice. Niiiiice...

Marcunt    218

R.I.P. Craig the best pedophile ever played.

"Age is just a number."

Edited by Marcoooz

1 hour ago, Rolle said:

That voice. Niiiiice...

Seriously? I found it to be quite cringy, tbh.

Anyways, cool video m9. 

Zero    276

To each his own, I personally could only watch about two minutes of it before I had to pause and step away. It's cool that people are having fun and trying to RP though.

So i miss one time rolling with the pagans and you take some psycho hostage and electrify him damn.. wish i was there :( 

BlackySnacky    30

Oh shit my man, I loved your RP. You character is extremely believable and I enjoyed every second of what happened. That doesn't sound wrong right?

You can come a long way with this, man. Hats off to you.

This was awesome! Hope you make more videos, and I hope I run into some day. :) 

Marcunt    218
14 hours ago, dankatronic said:

So i miss one time rolling with the pagans and you take some psycho hostage and electrify him damn.. wish i was there :( 

How dare you call waterboy a psycho. I bet Craig's turning in his grave right now (although he was burned)

BlackySnacky    30
3 hours ago, Marcoooz said:

How dare you call waterboy a psycho. I bet Craig's turning in his grave right now (although he was burned)

Turning in fire. That sounds metal as fuck