Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Castiel

Awards?

Question

Castiel    1124

For a brief time after the 2016 community awards were handed out, the awards would show by the side of winners posts but it didn't look too good. Rolle said here that he would style it to make them look a little better. Is there any ETA on this? Is it planned? Because the awards don't show beside posts at all as of right now, so I was just wondering.

I'd personally be more than happy if they just looked how they did on the old website, but anything is better than nothing. As of right now they're just hidden away on profiles.

Also, will the awards from the old site i.e "Photographer", "Fashion Designer", "Video Director" etc be added anytime soon? I'm sure the people who put work in to win those titles would like to see them return.

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Castiel said:

Also, will the awards from the old site i.e "Photographer", "Fashion Designer", "Video Director" etc be added anytime soon? I'm sure the people who put work in to win those titles would like to see them return.

I do hope so I actually forgot about that. I want my Photographer back :(

Oliv    1882

I'm not sure on an ETA on getting the awards to look better. I could try and turn it on quick to see how it looks since there has been an update done, but I doubt it's fixed it as I didn't see it in the mentioned changes for IPB's last update. It may have to be something Rolle codes when he has time.

As for the other awards, it can be done. Tracking down all the winners might be a lot more difficult than the old community awards though. I don't know if it was planned to hand out anything other than the comunity awards, but if so when I or some of the other admins get some free time we could probably make that happen. Not the clearest answer I know. We have the ability to do it and probably will eventually.