Server time: 2017-10-20, 21:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
ThatRyanGuy

Black Skull Business Frequency [42.0]

ThatRyanGuy    0

*The radio bursts to life*

This is Ryan Robertson of Black Skull

Use this frequency to contact Black Skull for information on any contracts or business agreements

Do not disclose details, meetings will be organised face to face to discuss any further details required

This message will repeat every hour

*The broadcast fades to static*

Aberration    0

*Stitches would keep the distant shapes lined up with his right eye as he would hear his radio buzz to life and a familiar voice broadcast over the radio, he would rest his rifle by the strap letting it dangle from his arm and would search for a new filter in his pocket grabbing the plastic and lightly smacking it to crack it slightly on the tree screwing the broken device into his mask to produce the loud raspy breathing sound then grab his radio and press the PTT*

"Ahh well ello there ol chap! I believe I have a contract I would enjoy the ahhh discuss with you gents, a mutually beneficial one at that, Course I will provide payment and the sorts, That can be discussed more privately eh? Ill be monitoring the frequency keeping me ears open and the sorts.

*Hed release the PTT and smile to himself cheerfully behind his mask*

ThatRyanGuy    0
40 minutes ago, Stitches said:

-snip-

*Ryan sits at his desk, tapping the revolver on the table while staring out the window. He looks toward his radio as he hears Stitches voice and takes the radio into his hand, listening closely before pushing down the PTT*

Its been a while Stitches, good to hear you made it out after the trading company collapsed

We can discuss details in person, if you have secure frequency from any Black Skull member we can organise a meeting through that. If not, you will most likely find us in the usual towns and cities

*He releases the PTT and places the radio back on the table. He taps his foot restlessly on the ground and reaches over the desk, opening a can of pepsi and taking a swig*

Lyaria    0

*Lyaria sits at the edge of her bed and grips her radio tightly as she stares at her boots mentally preparing herself for the journey.*

"Ryan, please tell Woods I need to see him. I can't seem to recall his private frequency. I think he may still have mine...if not, then tell him to find me in the town he stayed in after the night we first met."

*She releases the PTT with a heavy sigh hoping her memory was correct and that encounter she was referencing was their first encounter.*

ThatRyanGuy    0
13 minutes ago, Lyaria said:

-snip-

*Ryan sits in the safehouse and hears the message on the radio. He picks it up and looks over to the staircase where Woods and Vanessa had gone, he pushes down the PTT*

Woods is, busy at the moment. I will let him know and get him to contact you in a couple of hours.

*He releases the PTT and goes back to cleaning his rifle*

jackradders    0

*Ethan is sat on his bed in his cabin whilst flicking through the frequencies to find the one that a man had given him over the radio. He flicks to the correct frequency and presses down the PTT*

Uhhh hi? The name's Ethan, Ethan Jones. I recently spoke on a frequency of a community that I was wanting to build and someone told me to come onto this frequency to contact someone about people and supplies and shit like that. 

The idea of this community is to have protection and force, not just to sit around farming all day and pretending everything is alright. No. This isn't a community of wanting to restore order to the world, because that shits out the window. I want to build something that brings certain groups of people together. It provides a home, food, water, protection and some form of society to everyone who lives in it, but no idea of building more than that. 

Look to cut a long story short, I'd like to meet in person, this radio shit is too difficult for me to work out half the time. I can explain this idea of mine better in person. Please get back to me.

*He releases the PTT and then lays down and tries to get some sleep*

ThatRyanGuy    0
3 hours ago, jackradders said:

-snip-

*Ryan puts his feet up on his desk and takes out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a drag. He looks round at the empty lounge as the others are asleep and picks up his radio, tuning the frequency to 42.0. He listens in and pushes down the PTT*

Hello Mr Ethan, the names Ryan Robertson

I am sure we can work something out. I am afraid one of the only services we do not provide is protection, myself and my people don't really like hanging around in one place for extended amounts of time. However, we may be able to help with this idea of a "force" behind your community, for a price of course

*he takes another long drag of his cigarette*

We can meet. In a couple of hours I am sure some of our people will be hanging around the Stary and Kabanino area. I am not going to broadcast an exact time over this frequency but just ask for Black Skull. We do not really have a uniform, but I'm sure we will find eachother

*He releases the PTT and continues browsing the various frequencies*

ThatRyanGuy    0
11 minutes ago, Rocket1219 said:

-snip-

*Ryan picks up his radio once again and pushes down the PTT*

Meeting me alone James, if I remember correctly some of your friends would love to see my head on a pike ey?

*he smirks*

I'll look forward to seeing you, although I doubt I will be alone. If my friends piss you off too much i'm sure we can head off somewhere to chat

*He releases the PTT*

H1ber    29

*Frank adjusts the frequency on his radio and holds down the PTT*

To everyone of the Black Skull group this is Frank Smith speaking about the business deal we talked about earlier..

I have some things to say about the deal, since other groups have tried to make deals with us in the past and after a while they kinda forced us to provide things to them..*sighs*

*Throws some more wood into the fireplace*

So we don't want to be your, hmm how should I say this... "slaves". We are looking for partners that help eachother out in bad situations.

I can say we are probably more geared than most of the groups around these days since we have been gathering stuff ever since the outbreak like I said. 

So yeah, we can provide you ammunition, guns, medical supplies, you name it. 

We've been staying so long in the woods since everything started so another reason is why we are doing this is that we crave human interaction. It kinda gets a man insane just hiding everyday and night... 

I wish you can give me some information on what can you provide us if we do this.

*You can hear him discussing things with his group just before releasing the PTT *

ThatRyanGuy    0
9 minutes ago, H1ber said:

-snip-

*Ryan takes his radio from his pocket and pushes down the PTT*

Sounds like a deal to me

We operate like mercenaries, if you haven't already figured it out. If you need information, people or supplies come to us first and we will deliver. As payment we can take the weapons and ammunition you told us you had a surplus of. We provide a service and you provide the payment

Contact us on this frequency if and when you have work for us

*He releases the PTT*

H1ber    29

*Frank reaches for his radio and holds down the PTT*

Alright sounds good, we will discuss things with the group.

We will keep our options open for a while, discuss with some other groups and see what they have in mind.

I will contact you in a couple of days or sooner when we have decided.

*Frank releases the PTT with his mind full of thoughts regarding the deal*

Sign in to follow this