Server time: 2017-10-17, 04:11
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest John Le Bear

KoS rule?

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

lets say i come across a group of bandits and disarm them am i allowed to execute all but one in rp style to teach the remaining bandit a lesson without breaking the KoS rile?

as i know KoS is a very touchy subject and i dont want to end u with a ban

Nope.

You need a good reason to execute people. Either in an RP sense or a game play sense.

It must also be completely role-played. Not a "I see name tag, he is an enemy", then shoot him in the head without a word.

Rolo    0

Nope.

You need a good reason to execute people. Either in an RP sense or a game play sense.

It must also be completely role-played. Not a "I see name tag, he is an enemy", then shoot him in the head without a word.

I wondered this too, thanks

Guest John Le Bear   
Guest John Le Bear

Nope.

i dont mean like that, i will take them off somehwere and talk to them about their crimes, then after a while execute all of them but one to teach him a lesson so that he never robs again

Toorrik    4

It would be an effective lesson. But of course they wouldn't rob again, They are dead!

Tosme    0

The closest thing you'll get to execution is when you rob someone, their friends appear and starts shooting at you, and you kill the player you just unarmed aswell.

Other than that I cant say we like the whole "execution" part much.

The closest thing you'll get to execution is when you rob someone, their friends appear and starts shooting at you, and you kill the player you just unarmed aswell.

That's just dumb, makes it impossible to be anything other than good/neutral.

Bogdan    0

That's just dumb, makes it impossible to be anything other than good/neutral.

I'm sorry to say that what you have stated is false, there is a thread called S-GRU and its reputation and that has a few recorded examples of what is possible with the system this server uses.

Rolo    0

It would also be nice if you could. You know? Show some Bandits a lesson

DORNER    0

Just break all their legs and leave 1 less morphine/blood/bandages. Let them fight over who lives or dies.