Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:09
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Infamous

To Vista [Private Frequency]

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Right boys, you all know that I have taken a leave of absences, in which I apologize for you boys are like children to me, but there will be events coming up in the few days in which, I will most likely not survive. I just wanted to say I'm proud of you. It was an honor gentlemen." 

*Louie then has a thought about his love and then speaks*

"Boys Emily thinks I'm meeting her up in Russia that is not the case, I'm about to end our troubles once and for all." 

*The rattling of grenades on a vest can be heard*

"Anyhow I'm off."

*Louie releases the PTT * 

TheProxJack    0

*Jack picks up his radio and presses down the PTT, panting as he does so*

"Louie what the fuck do you mean man? We just murdered a bunch of those yellow armband fucks."

*Jack releases the PTT*

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"The death of Ciaran has fucked with me to much Jack. I have had enough with these scumbags, I blow them to Kingdom fucking come."

*Louie releases the PTT*

Edited by lukzo2024

Stiflex    118

*J overhears the transmission, attempts to reach for it, but bullets fly passing, J drops the radio on the ground*

*an hour later, J presses the PTT*

Shit, Louie, fucking do it, end it now man. Enough is enough.

*Changes rags on chest, applies pressure, J speaks in a deeper quieter tone*

I would've hit ye up earlier mate. But the fucking Gambinos and their leash holders came up to the poor saps we were subjugating. We put most of em to the ground, alas some scurried off.

*J releases the PTT and throws the radio on a table*

TheProxJack    0
3 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

-snip-

*Jack presses down up the PTT*

"You're gonna do fucking what?"

*Jack releases the PTT*

Infamous    874

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Right lads, This frequency is secure enough, I'll let you boys in on it, ima gonna get their leaders in a sit down and blow them up. 

*Louie releases the PTT*

5MILE5    37

*Emily presses the transmit button and begins to speak.*

"Louie you bastard, did you think I wouldn't know this frequency. I'm coming back right now and you better not be dead when I get there."

*She tosses the radio in her bag and makes her way back.*

Edited by 5MILE5

jackradders    0

*Jack is sat in a house in Stary up against a wall. He is covered in blood and bullet wounds. There is a stranger sat next to him and offers out Jack's radio to him whilst holding down the PTT, he starts to talk quietly*

J? Jack? Rick? Anyone? Where did you guys go?. I got fucked up in a house just down the road from the clinic when the shots started flying. I was with Caleb but he got out I hope and this good lad Dennis found me. 

*He coughs harshly and blood comes up*

I'm done boys. I can't survive this one... I've dodged the bullet one too many times and now things are catching up with me I guess. Look lads from what I can tell, i'm bound to die here so I want you to know it was a pleasure being at your side for so long, you're all my family and I want you to keep on fighting everyday for one another. Dennis has looked after me for a few hours now... Feel bad for the guy, doubt he's ever seen this much blood before, but he seems to care to look after me for some reason.

*His breathing becomes slower as he continues*

I'm sending Dennis to find you, he wants to help... He said something like "no man should ever be hurt by another like this and left in such a state". He wants to help lads so treat him well.

It's been an honour boys. Keep on fighting, keep VISTA alive.

*Dennis releases the PTT and sits down next to Jack who is slowly dying, he accidentally leans on the PTT and you can hear him say something to Jack*

I'll do you proud man, you and your boys. Rest in peace my friend.

*The radio falls silent*

//perma death Jack Radford

Edited by jackradders

evanm23    381

*Evan heard jack coughing and saying hes gonna die, he frantically panics lookin for his radio, he finds and pushes the ptt*

No, no, no, no, j-jack you cant die on us man, w-we we killed them bro we fucking killed most of them!! p-please man plea-

*He stops to hear Dennis say "Rest in peace my friend" evan drops his radio and starts to sob, followed by a bang from a punch against the wall*

*He mutters under his tears*

i have to fucking do something 

*he puts his radio in his pouch on his vest and leaves his cozy, nice and small house*

// X D X D 

Edited by evanm23

TheProxJack    0

*Jack sits by the graveyard at Kabanino church and lays a machete down on Radford's grave and presses down the PTT*

*He whispers*

"Rest in peace brother."

*In a more serious tone*

"Dennis... If you're still connected to this frequency contact me as soon as possible."

*He pauses for around 10 seconds*

"We need to talk."

*Jack gets to his feet and releases the PTT*

Edited by TheProxJack

jackradders    0

*Dennis is sat at a pond washing the blood from his clothes and hands as he hears the radio that Jack left him with make noise in his bag. He pulls it out in time to hear a strangers voice say that he needs to contact them. He dries off, sits down in his tent and then presses down the PTT, he speaks in a Nigerian accent.*

Ello? Dis is Dennis or Dex, I do not care which one you use. I guess you listened to Jack's goodbye. He seemed like a good lad, shame what those motherfuckers did to him.

*He then sounds angrier*

You see lads, I never thought people could leave a man in such a state, I was wrong. What I saw will haunt me for my life but I do not care. I wish to help you men out. I promised Jack that I would find the motherfuckers that did this to him and he told me to do it alongside you guys, apparently you are good lads to be around.

*He then shifts to a more concerned tone*

I do not know where the fuck I am. Where are you guys, I will find you and help you from here on out. I want to work for you.

*Dennis sits back and releases the PTT and holds the blood-stained red armband Jack wore in his hands and smiles to himself*

Infamous    874
2 minutes ago, jackradders said:

-snip-

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Who the fuck are you, you sound like you lick windows for a living." 

*Louie releases the PTT*

jackradders    0

*Dennis presses the PTT*

My name is Dennis, I helped a lad called Jack in his dying moments and he told me I should fight alongside these boys. He was already tuned into this frequency and so we used it to give his goodbye's and for me to find these lads.

*Dennis releases the PTT*

Infamous    874
Just now, jackradders said:

-snip-

*Louie presses the PTT*

"No fucking clue who that is, sorry mate he must of been tuned into the wrong radio frequency, now fuck off."

*Louie releases the PTT*

jackradders    0

*Dennis presses the PTT*

Ay man do not be so fucking rude. I am here to meet these boys and all I need is a location, I will talk more then.

*He releases the PTT*

Infamous    874
2 minutes ago, jackradders said:

-snip- 

*Louie presses the PTT*

"If you want to roll with us, go to Kabanino and look for blue armbands and say that you are Louie's friend, they are nice people they will treat you well."

*Louie releases the PTT*

BL4DE    11

*Shaun picks up the radio, and upon hearing Jack's dying voice, presses down the PTT*

Jack? JACK?! Where the fuck are you?!

*He can hear Dennis whisper to Jack and Shaun pauses*

Jack...

You're in a better place now brother... And you will forever be my brot- 

*He begins to break down crying*

I'm fucking done. Everyone i care about is fucking disappearing...

*Releases the PTT. Lays against the wall crying, he headbutts the wall behind him several times until he is knocked out cold*

Sign in to follow this