Server time: 2017-10-22, 18:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Dewzeh

Best RP Streamers & Content creators?

Dewzeh    0

Hi, I know there's a thread for streamers, but I'd like to know YOUR opinion on this.

I'm new to DayZ, I've watched a lot of Mr Moon's videos & a few others. So if similar to that, that'd be great.

thanks

Stiflex    118

SiloEntertainment has by far the best dayzrp videos, especially the few more recent ones, he's overall one of the best dayz content creators out there. Commanderpixel's jailbreak videos are also lit.

As for streamers, I wouldn't say I know anyone who's interesting to watch, perhaps /cjisdead

Riggsee    0

First off hello Dewzeh just figured I'd post in here. I mainly stream hostile RP with a mix of really deep internal and character development mixed in. Feel free to stop by the stream but also check out all of the streamers on the DayZRP stream team. The links for both my twitch and the teams can be found on my signature.

Skinner    506

Mr. Moon is entertaining but uhhh... nevermind I won't speak poorly about others. Anyway check out Riggsee's stream if you want to see some awesome live DayZRP content. If you're looking for expertly edited DayZRP content with like story arcs and music and drama, then check out Gaming Roach, he is the undisputed king. @Roach

Edited by TheMatt924

Roach    1657
3 minutes ago, TheMatt924 said:

Mr. Moon is entertaining but uhhh... nevermind I won't speak poorly about others. Anyway check out Riggsee's stream if you want to see some awesome live DayZRP content. If you're looking for expertly edited DayZRP content with like story arcs and music and drama, then check out Gaming Roach, he is the undisputed king. @Roach

Aww thanks Matt :) Yes, I would highly recommend @Riggsee  for live content too. Always interesting :D

Eagle    409

Mr.Moon is honestly my favorite as he creates a story basically out of nothing... Wish he would come back.

/Moved to General

Post    0

Streamers probably Riggsee actively.

Old streamers that no longer active: Smixxa for sure.

Youtube: Mr. Moon has good editing and extended stories. Cleric Underwood. Silo is okay, scripted though. 

Randle    933

@JohnnyThunders was a really good streamer, shame he doesn't do it anymore.

Joshie    74

In my opinion, I think that @Roach is by far the best DayZRP youtuber. I'm not saying that others are bad, but I enjoy his content the most.

@Roach I love his stuff. He really captures the actual Roleplay involved with our characters, and makes his series very immersive. Mr.Moon does have some good stuff, but I only feel like Heart of Darkness captured his true RP. I do love what I see from alot of other people, but if we are talking DayZ Roleplaying, Roach and those involved are where it's at :P