Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:14
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
NecroFeelYak

Trade for Antibiotics (OPEN)

Recommended Posts

*Daniel holds the radio to his mouth as he walks along a dirt road smoking a cigarette*

If anybody out there gets this, I'd like to make you an offer. I did a dodgy job sowing up some wounds and now I need antibiotics or I'm pretty fucked.

*He tags another drag an inhales deeply*

I'm heading for Polana. I'm 10, maybe 15 minutes out. If anybody hears this and can assist, I can make it worth your while.. I'm got something you may be interested in.

*He releases the PTT*

Well.. Ball's in their court.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chewy    658

*Cait shakes her head, pushing the PTT down.*

"Hey, I recognise your voice.. You're going to need a tincture to clean your wounds before they get any worse. Then you're going to need the anitbiotics just as a plus. But the alcohol tincture is your priority. Get those wounds cleaned."

*She releases the PTT from her radio, stuffing it back in her front pocket.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Chawy said:

*Cait shakes her head, pushing the PTT down.*

"Hey, I recognise your voice.. You're going to need a tincture to clean your wounds before they get any worse. Then you're going to need the anitbiotics just as a plus. But the alcohol tincture is your priority. Get those wounds cleaned."

*She releases the PTT from her radio, stuffing it back in her front pocket.*

*Daniel holds down the PTT, a little disorientated*

I recognise yours too. I think this is the second time you've come to my rescue in as many days.

*He sniggers to himself*

My memories a little hazy right now, but I think I'm doing fine now, thanks.

*He goes to release the PTT, but stops*

I don't work too well with others.. But if you need anything. You have my respect. Daniel out.

*He places the radio in his pocket, and props himself up against a broken table to look out of the window contemplating his next destination*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chewy    658

*She'd sit on her new found barrel, tapping her heels against it as she looked up at the cloudless blue sky. She pushed down the PTT.*

"Hey, familiar-voice-guy. I don't generally do this but I wanted to check up on how you're doing. Did you pass out? Is your head clear now? Remember to tend to those wounds and keep them covered with bandages or long sleeved clothes if you have them."

*She released the PTT, sighing to herself.* 

"Maybe I should set a radio frequency up for medical advice..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Daniel lays in the rubble of old building, keeping out of sight of the man rummaging through the ruins of the airfield. He hears the broadcast and quickly holds the PTT*

Well aren't you kind. I don't remember too much, it's been a hectic few days as I've been heading North and trying not to die doing so.. But thanks to you I got my wounds cleaned up and I feel pretty healthy. If not for you I wouldn't have known what to do, so again. Thank you. You didn't have to do what you did.

*He releases the PTT*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×