Server time: 2017-08-23, 06:28

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
DatBlueWolf

Beach Bums - 102.5 [Open Freq.]

DatBlueWolf    39

Joseph Divone turns off his walkie talkie and turns on something slightly more powerful.

"Yo. This is Joseph Divone. To those who are listening with their ears, use this frequency if you wanna get into initial contact with me n' my folks."

"My folks bein' the beach bums or just bums, whatever works man. Not to be confused with the hobos, god rest their souls if they've passed on."

"Services we render are pretty open ended, but in general we make things easier by just doin' it for ya. Minimum risk to self and such."

"See ya round and adioski."

Joseph turns down the radio volume to half listen in if anyone calls.

* Marshall would be fast asleep as he hears a loud voice come through the radio. His eyes shoot open and his feet hit the floor in fright. He surveys the room and stands up, dusting himself off, he holds down the PTT *

I do believe we've spoken, correct? I'm 1 of 3 leaders of The Hidden Garden, we grow fresh produce and sell it on in mass. We are stationed in a location that will be disclosed to you if business is to continue, I'm excited for the potential business ahead for both of our organisations.

* Static *

Edited by CrescentGent

DatBlueWolf    39
26 minutes ago, CrescentGent said:

* Marshall would be fast asleep as he hears a loud voice come through the radio. His eyes shoot open and his feet hit the floor in fright. He surveys the room and stands up, dusting himself off, he holds down the PTT *

I do believe we've spoken, correct? I'm 1 of 4 leaders of The Hidden Garden, we grow fresh produce and sell it on in mass. We are stationed in a location that will be disclosed to you if business is to continue, I'm excited for the potential business ahead for both of our organisations.

* Static *

Joseph replies.

"Rad... I'll be in touch."

He stows the clunky device and continues trudging along the roads.