Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:45 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 14 minutes
Sign in to follow this  
Riggsee

Enough Is Enough (Open Frequency)

*Val presses the PTT*

Took you a small army to fight two of us. Not good enough, Miller.

*She chuckles and releases the PTT before wincing while Peter is pouring alocohol over the wound on her arm*

*Yegor presses the PTT*

why are you speaking about this like such a child, you need to learn to stop talking big and see the bigger picture. This is not a game, people die and you will never see them again, one of your own just lost a child and two of your other men were heavily wound, yet you still like to throw insults around like we are on a schoolhouse playground. You need to realize that is bigger than you and your ego and how great you think yourself and your group are and how you think you can shit on anyone in the world. I do not want to continue doing the acts that were committed yesterday, i take no joy in killing people let alone a child, but i am a soldier and it is my job to make sure victory is achieved no matter what has to be done to the enemy, and if you don't see how this conflict is going to continue from now on and realize that maybe it is time to stop what you are doing than you are a fool, and you will end up like those three people yesterday

*Releases the PTT*

*Val presses down the PTT*

I'm not gonna be begging for mercy if that's what you want. You started taking our people, coming on our frequency and bragging about how you are gonna kill them instead of trying to work things out and clear any misunderstandings. You could have had peace but decided to continue the slaughter, so don't come on the radio and tell me how childish we are. You had the fucking choice, so don't tell me you don't want to continue this shit. The only reason you left a fight with bigger numbers the past couple days is, that you have shitty allies that you probably can't even stand yourself. Working together with people that feel good about someone killing an unborn child.

*She pauses for a moment, looking over at Bruce who is sleeping. With a worried face she looks at her wound from the day before*

Listen, I don't want to fight either but Miller gave us no choice. It is how it is and we won't back down. Asking for peace but still having to kill one of ours is a shit deal and your people confirmed to me on the radio. So if you actually want to work something out and not fight anymore, come with a better deal next time. But until then, stop that bullshit of not wanting to fight.

*She releases the PTT*

*Yegor presses the PTT*

I don't want you to beg for mercy, i'm not someone who gets joy out of another person graveling for their life, not my thing. I thought we had a pretty decent peace deal going but then those Akrasia dickheads poked their heads out of nowhere and started talking all the shit in the world and you folks decided to hop that train, i thought we had put all that bullshit behind and tried to have a somewhat fresh start. It's not that i will not continue this fight or that i do not want to, it is that i see no reason to fight you people. And i do not now if you know much about war but it is always a good thing to have someone you can call in to help, it is not about one being weak, it is about  wanting to be stronger, and as shown the last couple of days it has gone quite well for us, as you have witnessed. and I cannot speak for the feelings of our friends but i take no joy in killing an unborn child as i have stated, being someone who has had kids personally i know the feeling of losing someone i loved, someone i raised, and i would never be happy with having to kill the child of someone else, so do not try to put that shit on me. you had all the choice in the world, and you threw it away when you sided with Akrasia. As i already said before, all i know is war, this country has been engulfed in to many to count and i have been fighting since i was 18 sweetheart, so i will keep going until you are done, but i am trying to help you think a little bit about the consequences of the situation you put yourself in before they catch up with you.

*Releases the PTT*

Edited by Shroud

*Moody, wondering how the fuck he was supposed to know the lady they called Lyaria was pregnant. He hits the PTT*

"Well guys I guess we really coat hangered this one. But on a serious note, how the fuck were we supposed to know she was bloody fuckin pregnant? She sure as fuck wasn't showing signs."

"And why say such horrid things about us Saviors? Ain't no one here wants to have aborting a baby on their conscience, so don't make these ignorant claims, it was business and she so happened to of got an abortion out of it, not my fuckin fault."

"And as for peace, you monkies are the ones that keep attacking people we have grown close to like the people trying to do business out of Novaya. Yeah I might of been the first to throw punches but you clowns keep making it worse on yourselves."

*Moody disgusted with the so called Gambler's trying to put the blame on everyone but their self, releases the PTT* 

*Imari presses down the PTT*

did somebody say we wanted half? Oh no you sir are misinformed but oh well

I am sorry to hear about de baby Mr Gambler 

*he releases the PTT

*Miller, leaving the airfield to the North, heard Val and Yegor on the radio and presses the PTT*

Let me make this abundantly clear. Not once, have I taken any pleasure or pride in fighting you people. We captured Pauli because you shot at me and Andy, we did what we did to Lyaria because you fucked up our peace and tried to execute my most trusted man. Not once have we been in the wrong, but unlike almost anyone else in this situation I'm still willing to make peace. This time however, you're going to have to act like normal fucking human beings and approach us with a deal.

*He releases the PTT*

*Tex hears the news and beings transmitting*

Shit. Will and Ly I'm sorry to hear about your loss if you need anything let me know yeah? I went up North for a bit to be alone. I'll be coming back soon though. From what I remember New Moon is a bunch of pussies. Millers an even bigger bitch than Izaak was. Anyway fuck those cunts. You need an extra person to help you. Well you know how to reach me my man. I'll come visit you two when I'm back in the country alright? See you soon bud.

*He stops transmitting. Packs up his backpack and begins walking down a road*

*Nick overhears the whole transmission  he was reminded of the pain he had when he lost his own wife to the infected . After a while he unconsciously he grabs his VHF and presses the PTT *

Hey there ... Will was it? Listen man my sincere sympathies for your loss

*He sights *

Man i know the pain and burden in your heart. I've lost my wife too. But i cannot imagine the pain of loosing both your wife and unborn child as well... however for their sake you have to stand strong and keep on living eh

*He briefly stops and starts transmitting again again*

Look to those who don't care that our future is dying or even laugh at these events ... the children is our future and we need to protect them.
Will stay strong buddy

*Nick releases the PTT and after trying to keep his though in order he resumes on his mission*

1 hour ago, KalebD said:

Shit. Will and Ly I'm sorry to hear about your loss if you need anything let me know yeah? I went up North for a bit to be alone. I'll be coming back soon though. From what I remember New Moon is a bunch of pussies. Millers an even bigger bitch than Izaak was. Anyway fuck those cunts. You need an extra person to help you. Well you know how to reach me my man. I'll come visit you two when I'm back in the country alright? See you soon bud.

*Miller, confused by the random man calling him out, presses the PTT* 

Who the fuck are you?

*Releases PTT*

53 minutes ago, Squillium said:

*Miller, confused by the random man calling him out, presses the PTT* 

Who the fuck are you?

*Releases PTT*

*Tex begins transmitting*

Don't really think that matters pal. Let's just say I've been around with some other groups who had some problems with you. 

*He stops transmitting*

*Yegor hears the ignorant mans transmission and presses the PTT*

No i think that it does matter boy, don't call someone a pussy and then not have the balls to back that shit up with your name. I would suggest you stay out of this beef to be honest, it does not concern you.

*Releases PTT*

Edited by Shroud

2 hours ago, KalebD said:

*Radio turns on*

God damn my good sir you seem pretty angry yet I have no clue who your warrior ass is

*Static*

Please get back to me when you can make some sense and not hiding up north *Static* would love to have a chat

*Radio turns off*

*Louie presses the PTT*

"He goes by Tex, last time I seen him he was running with the horseman, he had to gobble down on horsecock for protection, I wouldn't put him as a threat, to be honest.

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Axel sits up in his chair and places his cigarette in the ash tray, then presses the PTT*

thats some fucked up shit right there, its Will yes?, heard someone mention the name one of my boys was with you yesterday spoke highly of your group he was a wolverine, we would be happy to arrange a meeting sometime, we have alot of supplies and some numbers, we would be more than happy to offer are help in this war, the children are the future to this fucked world, i hope your misses is healing ok and im dam sorry for your child thats just got me messed up, like i say were hear if you need us, *Axel releases the PTT placing it back on the table and begins to finish his cigarette* 

*Val presses down the PTT*

Your boy has our frequency, contact us whenever.

*She releases the PTT*

Angry? Is that how I came across? Well maybe a little. Considering you killed the unborn child of my friend I thought it would be okay if I was a tiny bit angry. Warrior? Nah man not me. As a wise man.. Nah can't call him wise. As Jesse fucking Carter once said. Peace and love brother. I don't buy into that hippy shit though. Just a simple man to quote lynyrd skynyrd tired of assholes who think they can do shit that's wrong. Now I've had the pleasure of gassing a few people while being in the Horsemen, but never killed a woman much less a woman with a baby inside her. That's a new low in my opinion.

*Static*

Now to the annoying Irish who spared me wasting my breath to tell you my name. Yeah he's right. Names Tex. If you're wondering this guy is really fun to take. If you shoot a couple bullets above his head he pisses his pants, and then gets down on both knees begging to suck your cock to stay alive. It's pretty funny. Especially when the only time he can be big and strong is when he has his little band of ankle bitters he calls his *He says in a terrible Irish accent* boys around. Now listen I'm not trying to big dick. Just simply telling a friend that I am here if he needs help and to tell him you New Moon guys are a bunch of bitches. Sorry not sorry if I offended you.

*He stops transmitting*

5 minutes ago, KalebD said:

Angry? Is that how I came across? Well maybe a little. Considering you killed the unborn child of my friend I thought it would be okay if I was a tiny bit angry. Warrior? Nah man not me. As a wise man.. Nah can't call him wise. As Jesse fucking Carter once said. Peace and love brother. I don't buy into that hippy shit though. Just a simple man to quote lynyrd skynyrd tired of assholes who think they can do shit that's wrong. Now I've had the pleasure of gassing a few people while being in the Horsemen, but never killed a woman much less a woman with a baby inside her. That's a new low in my opinion.

*Static*

Now to the annoying Irish who spared me wasting my breath to tell you my name. Yeah he's right. Names Tex. If you're wondering this guy is really fun to take. If you shoot a couple bullets above his head he pisses his pants, and then gets down on both knees begging to suck your cock to stay alive. It's pretty funny. Especially when the only time he can be big and strong is when he has his little band of ankle bitters he calls his *He says in a terrible Irish accent* boys around. Now listen I'm not trying to big dick. Just simply telling a friend that I am here if he needs help and to tell him you New Moon guys are a bunch of bitches. Sorry not sorry if I offended you.

*He stops transmitting*

*Radio turns on*

Interesting sorry your lady friend got mixed in a war *static*  she helped as much as any other man to continue *Smiles* that raises allot of questions your lady didn't seem to care that much about her kid knowing that she went head on into battle like a lion *Pauses* so sorry not sorry that she died.

*Static*

Or maybe you guys want more men on your side *Static* so you create this bad advertisement of a lady with a kid just like all you Americans that sell your cheap beer that's nothing but water *Takes a breath* Horsemen Huh I remember leaving on good terms with you guys guess not what shame

*Radio turns off with Bitch being said in a mocking voice*

*J sits down in a fancy rocking chair, he holds down the PTT*

Get 'em while they're young... Isn't that the poor excuse for traders gone rogue mentality? Huh... Karma is quite the bitch...

*J chuckles and realizes that an opportunity popped up*

Hey lads, good on ye for getting rid of more of 'em gambinos', we like the competition, though should It really be one?

Maybe uhh, we could have a lil' chat, chances are that we might find, that we share a common discomfort, eh?

*J throws down the radio on his bed, and leans back in his chair and starts rocking*

*Andy lifts his radio off of the desk, the motion causing a pain in his midsection, he places his hand over his midsection, and presses the PTT with the other*

All of this fighting. where is it going to get anyone. Most of you don't understand, you throw around the term 'war' as if it holds no meaning. in reality, you do not know, nor have you seen what true war is like. You loose the people who you hold dear, you lose the will to fight but you keep going because you 'have' to, to get back at 'them' for what they did. Eventually war becomes the only thing you know, and no matter what you do, you can't forget it. It is something you have to experience to truly understand. I have fought too much, killed too much, and lost too much for one life time. You claim to be protecting your people, are we not protecting ours? For every choice made, and there is always a choice, there is a consequence. I do not advocate war, on either side. 

*He looks down at his midsection to see a stich had ripped causing one of the entry wounds to bleed again*

I wouldn't wish war upon anybody, I wan't to see no more bloodshed. Frankly, I'm getting too old for this shit, and I have multiple bullet holes to look after. I know that one day will be my last, but if it is to be soon, I would like to have peace. I'm not saying come to a peaceful agreement for me, both sides, do it for your children, and your children's children so that they may have a better life than you had. And for what it's worth, I am sorry you lost your child, no parent should have to watch their children die. If you can't come to a peaceful solution, contact me privately and I'll propose something favorable.

*Andy realeases the PTT, clips the radio to his backpack, and proceeds to head south*

"Yì yán jì chū, sì mǎ nán zhuī."

*Laing Laing felt like she could contribute in the education of foolish men and had picked up her radio to start talking. She continued to press down the PTT and continues on with a translation.*

"Man's words must always be carefully held. What is said can not be taken back and will be used to judge. Men who laugh and talk of loss of child life like it is funny do not know ancient Chinese proverb."

*She shakes her head and glances down before saying cryptically*

"Zhòng guā dé guā, zhòng dòu dé dòu."

*Radio turns on*
Sorry there China lady, but so must women's words be held to theirs, Da?
*Static*
She chose to continue a war even fighting alongside theses men, yet never complain about the kid when getting shot... interesting very interesting *Raises his voice* What a great Fking mother right *Static* keep your Ancient Chinese noodles out of this mess, please.

*Radio turns off with Сука Блять being heard in the background*

On 2/6/2017 at 3:13 PM, KalebD said:

*Static*

*He stops transmitting*

*Artyom laughs as hears the familiar voices whining about a child and presses the PTT*

"I don't know why you men are so horrified at the death of a child. New Moon obviously had a reason to shoot the bitch, and the way I see it, fucking shoot the kid too. She was an enemy of New Moon, she knew the risks."

*Artyom pauses*

"Just because you have a vagina and a kid inside your stomach, you think your are exempt from the consequences of this world? Had I been there and known she was pregnant, I would've made sure I killed that fucking kid, then had some fun with the bitch before smoking her ass too. If you are my enemy, I won't kill you. I'll kill your family; Friends, Parents, Lovers, Children. All the while leaving you alive to experience it all. And when everyone you care about is 6 feet under, then I'll kill you."

*Artyom releases the PTT, satisfied with his rant*

9 hours ago, LuckyMcHatchet said:

*Artyom laughs as hears the familiar voices whining about a child and presses the PTT*

"I don't know why you men are so horrified at the death of a child. New Moon obviously had a reason to shoot the bitch, and the way I see it, fucking shoot the kid too. She was an enemy of New Moon, she knew the risks."

*Artyom pauses*

"Just because you have a vagina and a kid inside your stomach, you think your are exempt from the consequences of this world? Had I been there and known she was pregnant, I would've made sure I killed that fucking kid, then had some fun with the bitch before smoking her ass too. If you are my enemy, I won't kill you. I'll kill your family; Friends, Parents, Lovers, Children. All the while leaving you alive to experience it all. And when everyone you care about is 6 feet under, then I'll kill you."

*Artyom releases the PTT, satisfied with his rant*

*Miller, hearing one of his allies on the radio, sighs and presses the PTT*

As I've said we don't WANT to kill kids, but it sure as hell isn't our fault it happened.

*He pauses*

Moody, tell your little serial killer here to calm the fuck down. We've moved passed talking shit, just kill them.

*He releases the PTT*

*Moody hearing Miller hits the PTT*

"Yeah sorry about that Miller, he's a little heated after the shit thats been happening."

*Moody releases the PTT*

Sign in to follow this