Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:33

Sign in to follow this  

Enough Is Enough (Open Frequency)

*Will sits at a desk inside a house fiddling with the radio twisting the knob to random frequencies. He runs his hand through his hair and looks at Lyaria sleeping next to him. He sighs and presses the PTT*

Ive heard of a lot of things in this country... Almost everything imaginable, whether it be good news, bad news, or just a story that chills you to your bones I wanted to believe that Ive heard it all.... Until today. 

*He sighs*

Until today when I had to walk in on the woman I love laying unconscious in a shed riddled with bullet holes. Until I had to sit beside her as she received emergency surgery to remove a bullet from her stomach. Until....

*He pauses*

Until I heard that she was pregnant with my child before the bullet struck her....

*You can hear him choke up a bit*

To Miller... This war has gone far enough. Killing of grown men? Thats fine. But taking a pregnant woman and lining her up in front of a wall and shooting her in the stomach... Enough is enough. You took a pregnant woman and FUCKING SHOT HER!

*His anger takes over in his voice drastically changing the tone*

You shot her and you killed my child you fucking psychopath. To the members of New Moon, is this really the type of man that you want to follow?! A man that kills unborn children?? A man that orders you to pull the trigger on a pregnant woman?!? Is this the man you want to lead you or are you just too fucking spineless to admit that hes wrong?

To anyone with a bit of sympathy or maybe even an ounce of morality left in their body. These men that call themselves New Moon kill unborn children. Not only do they do that but they leave pregnant women for dead... Miller orders a firing squad on a woman who hasn't even fired a single bullet at his men. Its time to put a stop to this. Like I said... Enough is enough. 

*He pauses and looks at Lyaria again* 

Miller... Im going to make this evidently clear. Hide behind your men while you can because I will kill you. You killed my child and youre going to pay for it its that simple. Enough is enough. 

*He sighs and releases the PTT*

Squillium    323

*Miller, upset at this revelation, grabs his radio and presses the PTT*

Will, I did everything I could to avoid this. Her blood is on your own hands, or at least on the hands of your leaders. Had she informed us she was pregnant we wouldn't have shot her.

*Miller releases the PTT and looks to the sky as if it will tell him what to do*

*Will angrily presses the PTT walking out of the room careful not to awake Ly*

Blood is on my hands huh? As if this is my fault?! As if you taking her lining her up and shooting her is my fucking fault you prick?!? Youre now known in this country as a child killer. Congratulations I heard the title comes with some great perks. 

You son of a bitch. 

*He releases the PTT*

Edited by Riggsee

*Woods rests in an another apartment they found , he walks to a room where Ryan , Vanessa and Kibuka are , he pulls out a radio and presses PTT down*

''Right , Miller.. I never approved the deal we had between your men and our men , but Baba told me to keep it quiet and let it be''

*He'd pause for a second*

''Miller consider our little ''Alliance'' over from here on out''

*He releases the PTT button as Ryan stands up and pulls out a cigarette with his hands shaking remembering his unborn child. Woods looks over at Ryan and sighs slightly*

Squillium    323

*Miller, becoming frustrated, presses the PTT*

Will, our men helped eachother only a few days ago. Since then Pauli went on the radio and clearly stated he didn't want this conflict to end. Your men then captured one of my most important men, Andy, and attempted to execute him. Nothing me and my men have done has been anything other than a response to your actions. And again, if we had any idea she had a child we wouldn't have done what we did. We're not monsters, we're just trying to protect ourselves.

*Miller releases the PTT*

*Will presses the PTT again looking into the radio trying to find out what to say*

Ive always said since I met you that your actions speak louder than your words. This one will not go unforgiven... Wish things couldve ended better Miller but you're going to pay for this. 

*He releases the PTT and lays down closing his eyes*

Eagle    346

*Radio turns on*

Interesting very interesting Children?? I don't even know what you mean*Static* it was a woman apart of an organization*Static* that had started a war with us because we didn't give your friends half of our stuff *Static* We had a none aggressive pack and you decide to fight 

*A bottle is heard being open*

come on you can't light a match and expects it to go out by pouring gasoline on it.

*sips from the bottle*

Shame she had a child *Sips* you should have been more careful with your words

*Radio turns off with the bottle being heard in the background*

Coda852    32

Jimmy rubs his head frowning at the news that he had just heard on the radio. He brings it up to his lips and presses the PTT, there is nothing but just silence for a moment.

"Ly...Will...I truely am sorry to hear about this, I am gonna stop by soon to help out how ever I can. I would have come earlier but a certain wolf pack had me stuck somewhere. Anyway, I am very sorry for your loss, this is reminding me of a time The Masquerade took one of our group members children. I know you'll be strong but just remember rushing into this is a very bad thing! Try and be calm, mourn first, attack later."

Jimmy releases the PTT and clips his radio onto his belt before continuing along the road.

Just now, Coda852 said:

-snip-

*He opens his eyes for a few minutes talking very quietly into the radio*

Were spending a few days alone just me and her up North while she recovers.. This wont be rushed I promise you that. If any of you have mine or her private frequencies youll be able to reach us there. Feel free to ask me questions and Ill try my best to answer. Give us a few days to wrap our heads around everything and then we will come back South to see you all. 

*He releases the PTT*

*A thick Russian accent comes through the radio yelling*

HAHAHAHAHA! Now that's how you start shit.

*More laughter can be heard, a few seconds later the man seems to have calmed down.*

Who gives a shit? Little fuck wasn't even born yet. Sensitive pussies everywhere in this fucking country. I don't know much about this stupid conflict, but you're all knee deep in this shit. Welcome to the new world, people die all the fucking time. Dasvidanya.

*Faint laughter can be heard and the radio turns off a few seconds later*

Zero    285

*Ashur holds down the PTT button on his radio.*

"Damn Miller, I knew you and your men weren't ones to trifle with, but killing children and women? Bit to far for me, at least I got some form of moral compass, good luck on the war I guess?.."

*He releases the PTT button.*

Ender    506

Ender overhears the transmission and responds

She's alive. Good . . . I'm a friend of hers. I don't Fight anymore But I'll help any way I can.

If I run across some information that could help you. I'll let you know.

He sighs and speaks in a sympathetic voice

I'm so sorry for your guys' loss If you can. let her know that I'm here if she needs any help.

My names Ender by the way.

He clicks off the radio and continues with what he was doing

Eagle    346
11 minutes ago, Ender said:

Ender overhears the transmission and responds

She's alive. Good . . . I'm a friend of hers. I don't Fight anymore But I'll help any way I can.

If I run across some information that could help you. I'll let you know.

He sighs and speaks in a sympathetic voice

I'm so sorry for your guys' loss If you can. let her know that I'm here if she needs any help.

My names Ender by the way.

He clicks off the radio and continues with what he was doing

*Radio turns on*

Thank you for reaching out to us Mister Ender we will be sure to contacting you as quickly as we can *Static* to arrange a meeting

*laughter can be heard before the radio goes silent*

Brad    155

Ethan Jones hears the chatter and keys the PTT button.  His voice cold and raspy.

I mean...what did you expect?

A kid?  You know that thing would have just got you killed anyways right?

But you know I've never really been up for killing women who aren't named Bonnie...

Back to the point.

Names, Jones.

Sounds like there's going to be a fight.  I don't really care who wins but could certainly...

Help out the highest bidder.

I'm a stickler for...

peaches.

He let's go of the PTT Before pressing it one final time.

"oh. Hello there.  Ennnnnder."

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Karma is a bitch, The death of Ciaran has been avenged." 

*Louie releases the PTT* 

*Will frustratingly looks at his radio before pressing the PTT*

Never would have guessed I would be hearing your voice on a radio.... Dont know who the fuck that is nor do I care. Crawl back in your hole cunt. 

*He releases the PTT*

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Yeah of, course I'm going to respond. This is like fucking Christmas, The leader of the child killers loses her child this is fucking amazing, whoever shot her where ya at I wanna kiss ya."

*Louie releases the PTT*

Coda852    32
2 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Yeah of, course I'm going to respond. This is like fucking Christmas, The leader of the child killers loses her child this is fucking amazing, whoever shot her where ya at I wanna kiss ya."

*Louie releases the PTT*

Jimmy scowls and presses the PTT.

"You literally rob and kill everyone, even children so I don't know where your high horse came from. I have a lovely idea, just hop off this freq because you are just gonna start some dumb ass long fight over the radio that will simply end you giving these short little responses. Also once again SHE DIDN'T EVEN KILL THE KID IT WAS A MAN NAMED JACK. You had people there so you SHOULD know that but whatever."

He releases the PTT and puts the radio back onto the counter waiting from any news from Will or Ly.

*Val presses down the PTT*

Surprised you are still alive after taking that many bullets yesterday. Should have made sure you are dead instead of just leaving your body in the dirt. Stop talking shit on the radio when the only thing you can do is calling in 20 people when you are standing in front of us.

*She takes a deep breath while staring into the flames of the campfire*

Karma is a bitch, yeah. I hope it will catch up with you soon, Louie.

At least Miller isn't bragging about it. And especially not about things others have done. Get some balls and start talking shit when you are standing in front of us, I fucking dare you.

*She releases the PTT and switches the frequency to get in contact with someone*

*Louie presses the PTT*

"Oh snap, I hit a nerve. I was in front of yall on my own, on my fucking own and you did not do shit. I just simply walked away you had the perfect opportunity right there to get me. If ya wanna shoot someone dead. maybe don't shoot like someone with Parkinson's. Just maybe aim a little higher next time." 

*Louie releases the PTT*

Combat Logo    79
29 minutes ago, lukzo2024 said:

*Louie presses the PTT*

*Louie releases the PTT*

*Logan holds down the button on his radio while digging through a box he just pulled out a closet.*

"Someone like you make me sick sometimes... No one... NO ONE! Should be happy over a death of a child. Children, those who are born with an innocent point of view and unable to see the true face of evil because they must be taught what evil is... You have no right to act like your somehow better than the rest of us... Your just a waste of space... God doesn't have mercy for people like you."

*He lets go of the button, clipping his radio back to his belt.*

Shroud    114

*Yegor ponders what he has heard on the radio*

I regret having to hear that a child was killed, i truly am. However this is war, and if none of you have experienced it before than you know there are no rules, no mercy. This is what happens when war starts, and it will not stop until you realize that. I suggest you rethink your recent decision to restart this conflict against us, or the killing on both sides will continue, and we will not discriminate on who we kill, it is your choice.

*Yegor releases the PTT and takes a swig of Vodka*

*She presses down the PTT, speaking with a calm, soft tone*

On your own, with 20 people in the hills. Mhm. Little bitch started running as soon as we got to few of your friends. Apparently they were not with you, had no balls to admit to their own leader, huh? Just like you had no balls to tell me who you are.. Jacob.

*She pauses for a second*

I fucking dare you, pussy.

*She releases the PTT*

-static fills the radio-

Enough is enough, I think i've herd this on a movie once? Fuck if I know oh well.

It's time to nut up or shut up.

-The transmission ends-

Squillium    323

*Miller, pleased with the events in Novaya, presses the PTT on the way back south*

You guys really showed us.

*Miller can be heard laughing as he releases the PTT*

Edited by Squillium